Options

Lets make this Seattle show the BEST YET!!

Comments

• Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    In 2 weeks time I fully expect myself to be in beast mode - a la Marshawn Lynch. Gimme those skittles!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387
    YLed2 wrote:
    In 2 weeks time I fully expect myself to be in beast mode - a la Marshawn Lynch. Gimme those skittles!

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,825
    My sister and I will be there with bells on and what not, we are so excited. Will give it my all just hope my voice has recovered enough from Vancouver by then :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    slawdyslawdy Posts: 30
    Flew out for Seattle for both shows in 2009. I thought they were pretty fun, especially night 2. Considering the energy so far in 2013, things are looking as cool as Mt Rainier.

Seattle is such a cool town. Just dont be too cool for school.

I am sure the crowd will bring it !!!!!!!!

It goes without saying the band will.
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    I predict Spokane and Seattle will be the best shows on the Tour
  • Options
    BEAST MODE!!!

To PJ: Please feel free to hit that pinnacle 40-song show in Seattle. You know you want to, not a better place or show to do it than Seattle. You will have the crowd there to help carry you through it, no doubt.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    MK13579MK13579 Posts: 217
    I for one will definitely be bringing it in Seattle! I love rocking out in my own little world.. it's more fun when everyone around me shares the same enthusiasm!
  • Options
    Being in their hometown and the Seattle show is their last stop, this happened in 2009 as well, it seemed the band was more relaxed at the 9/21/09 show, maybe they were tired from the tour ;) This will be my 3rd show in Seattle. They can be as mellow as they need to be, my husband and I will pumped and loud nontheless. :lol:
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Bump it up for 10 days to go!!! Fuck yeah! Spokane and Vancouver to warm up!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    I will be bringing all my energy and enthusiasm from the East Coast. I am very excited for this, and am looking forward to an awesome show. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    SD48277 wrote:
    I will be bringing all my energy and enthusiasm from the East Coast. I am very excited for this, and am looking forward to an awesome show. :D
    See you soon honey! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Bump!

5 days to the love fest!

You Are and Rival in Seattle!!

:)
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    YLed2 wrote:
    BEAST MODE!!!

To PJ: Please feel free to hit that pinnacle 40-song show in Seattle. You know you want to, not a better place or show to do it than Seattle. You will have the crowd there to help carry you through it, no doubt.

I also keep thinking; if not the closer of this unforgettable tour, when? I think 40-song show in Seattle is a serious probability. 8-)
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Bumping this kick ass thread! Can't wait for the best show of the tour!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    Of the five shows I've been to on this tour.... best setlist was Los Angeles Night 1. Best crowd was Oakland. Maybe Seattle will change my mind... but there it is.
    2010: Mountain View, CA (10/23)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3-9/4)
    2012: Missoula, MT (09/30) - San Francisco, CA (10/03)
    2013: Chicago, Ill (07/19) - Los Angeles (11/23 - 11/24) - Oakland (11/26) - Portland (11/29) - Spokane (11/30) - Seattle (12/06)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    morello wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:
    See you soon honey! :D
    Yay!! :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    smanchac1 wrote:
    all I am asking is that you sing as loud as you can

That's a horrible suggestion/idea. The last thing I want is someone standing next to me drowning out Eddies voice. I was at a show in 09 and the guy next to me sang every word to every song. I couldn't hear one lyric from Eddie. It was a horrible experience. I get being animated and showing the band we are having a good time but I definitely don't want the crowd overshadowing the singer.
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    mechanix wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

That's a horrible suggestion/idea. The last thing I want is someone standing next to me drowning out Eddies voice. I was at a show in 09 and the guy next to me sang every word to every song. I couldn't hear one lyric from Eddie. It was a horrible experience. I get being animated and showing the band we are having a good time but I definitely don't want the crowd overshadowing the singer.
    I agree. Its one thing when Eddie encourages everyone to sing. Quite another when ppl sing too loudly when Eddie's singing.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    is everyone asleep ?
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    time to hit the sack i guess
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,825
    5 more sleeps can't wait for Friday :) gonna be a great show and we are gonna do our best to help blow the roof off of Key.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    mechanix wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

One person singing loudly next to you =. Annoying!!

The entire building singing along sounding like a giant choir = an amazing moment you won't forget.

New York 2010 had the loudest crowd I've ever witnessed. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Sing.. Don't sing. Whatever suits you.

Ill be singing my ass off!!

4 days to go!!
  • Options
    FaezaMFaezaM Posts: 152
    Of the five shows I've been to on this tour.... best setlist was Los Angeles Night 1. Best crowd was Oakland. Maybe Seattle will change my mind... but there it is.

Yeah yeah! Oaktown keepin' it REAL! it was a fantastic crowd.

I have high hopes with all of us traveling in, that Seattle will be INSANE. . . . although, I am concerned about the pot party that'll be taking place outside of the arena starting at 04:20PM. :nono: Better smoke that high energy 'ish if you wanna come party . . . don't need anyone passing out ala Oakland.
    Shows:
    Madison Square Garden, NYC, July 2003 (BEST Concert of ALL TIME)
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA, November 2013 (2nd BEST Concert of ALL TIME)
    ***Milan, IT, June 2014****
    ***Trieste, IT, June 2014***
    ***Berlin, DE, June 2014***
  • Options
    BEAST MODE!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Here is our updated sign for Seattle and Vancouver!!

114d1b60-909b-48b3-b95e-c0d59ae6fa95_zps6c87edce.jpg

(40 shows is my 34 plus Kelly's 6 that she saw before we got together)

That equals 40 total shows with no Rival!!

See everyone there!!
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    ok folks...and i quote verbatim because i was there AND have it on video, "great singin' tonight in vancouver...we only have one more of these...in seattle...and i don't think they're going to bring it quite like this."

let's fucking bring it tomorrow night, if only once, then tomorrow night!! come on!! show eddie and PJ how much we love 'em!! stay home and give away your tickets if you aren't going to lose your mind, last show of the tour!!
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453
    mechanix wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

i agree, no douchebags singing out of tune right in my ear....priceless. stfu and let eddie sing...sing to yourself, but please don't drown out eddie's voice. i paid to hear him, not YOU!
    ShawnZ
  • Options
    Bump

One more day people!!

Lets make our band proud!!

:)
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    SZ303389 wrote:
    mechanix wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

i agree, no douchebags singing out of tune right in my ear....priceless. stfu and let eddie sing...sing to yourself, but please don't drown out eddie's voice. i paid to hear him, not YOU!

Too fuckin bad....I will be singing my ass off tomorrow!!! :twisted:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    SZ303389 wrote:
    mechanix wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

And that's why Seattle has a reputation for bad crowds. Ill be their singing my loudest for every song