The experience from behind the stage

Squirrel JamSquirrel Jam Posts: 112
edited November 2013 in Given To Fly (live)
So I'm debating about whether it's worth it to buy one of the few remaining tickets to the seattle show if it means sitting behind the stage. I would love to hear people's experiences sitting in these seats, particularly if the people sitting around you were more likely to be talking and otherwise not getting into the music because they couldn't see the band...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I was behind the stage at Hartford and I had a blast. It's definitely worth it.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I'd say in SEATTLE in one of those lower level seats you cant go wrong...although the closer you get to the roof, probably not as awesome.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    I sat in the upper level behind the stage at Philly 2. People were sorta lame, but I was close to the band and nothing really got in my view. I'd do behind the stage again, but only on the lower level.
  • I'll be behind the stage in Seattle. I've never sat back there before, but I heard it can be cool to see the show from that vantage point. I guess I'll find out :D I'd say do it. It will be worth it. I'm grateful to be going to the show and I've never had anything but an amazing time at a show no matter where my seats have been. There will be some other high energy fans back there too :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Cool! Thank you all. And comebackgirl, hopefully I'll see you there!
    :)
  • Cool! Thank you all. And comebackgirl, hopefully I'll see you there!
    :)
    I hope so too! Look for me. Let me know what section you end up in and we can make sure the behind-stage sections have as much energy as the rest of the venue :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"