STAYSEA wrote:
    PJArtist wrote:
    Funny moments during Pearl Jam at Voodoo Fest

DSC03958.jpg

Eddie poking fun with sign language girl

DSC03999.jpg

5eac320b-5c0e-4da5-94f7-84060f81cdf9.jpg

Eddie into the Wild

I meet those kids as I was leaving. Your pictures turned out fantastic. What a great show!

New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    the show was amazing! the setlist was so rocking and opening with Sirens - no one saw that coming -- it all made sense once Ed mentioned that Steve wrote the set list.

Speaking of Mr Steve Gleason - I was watching NIN the 2nd night and standing near the rail off to the side. I look over to my right and there he was - in the special guests area right over the rail from VIP.
    I really wanted to talk to him and get a pic but also didn't want to bother him. I did end up talking to his wife i believe - asking her to tell Steve thanks for such an amazing set list. She said they were all still in shock that it actually happened and that Steve was beyond excited about it. It was a really cool moment and she was so genuinely still in shock.
  • Options
    rylanrylan Posts: 206
    Awesome show! The boys never disappoint! The energy was flying off that stage
  • Options
    so i see this show was 24 songs long (short for normal pj show, i know it was a festival) what im getting at is how long did they play for? i am attending the bdo festival in australia next year and am curious how many songs we will get pearl jam have been given a 2 hour time slot which i guess will be extend. i am used to seeing 30+ song setlists and hope the setlists arent shortened by much
  • Options
    so i see this show was 24 songs long (short for normal pj show, i know it was a festival) what im getting at is how long did they play for? i am attending the bdo festival in australia next year and am curious how many songs we will get pearl jam have been given a 2 hour time slot which i guess will be extend. i am used to seeing 30+ song setlists and hope the setlists arent shortened by much
    It was about 2hr 15min in total I'd say.
    And no one's gonna slow my gentle groove.. - https://twitter.com/Mr_Faded_Glory
  • Options
    EPIC show! My daughter and I had tickets to see them again in Dallas two weeks later and we joked about wearing animal costumes to see if we could get close to Eddie!

I had always wanted to hear Yellow Ledbetter live. It was one of the songs that eluded me every show, so when I heard it start up, I got emotional! Cried through the entire song!
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    1st Festival show and given the significance and inspiration behind the person who inspired it a truly spiritual experience.

And after 2 amazing shows of Lightning Bolt frustration I finally got my favorite of the album "Getaway" :D
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Whats funny is that in 98 this would be a long-ish setlist. Today its clearly one cut short.