111xxx
    143xxx
    163xxx
    220xxx
    308xxx
    330xxx
    340xxx
    414xxx

Note to 10C: Please make sure these members are in the first row. :)

I'm in! Leaving on Saturday for DC then onto NYC!!
    79XXX
    I will hold the candle till it burns up my arm
    Oh, I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired
    I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind
    Hey, I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Vital73 wrote:
    I'm in! Leaving on Saturday for DC then onto NYC!!
    79XXX

I admire you. I wish I could take a week off and travel to several shows. In 2006, I went to both Chicago shows and it was wonderful.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    The 22nd is a day before my Grandma's 97th birthday, and it's a day after the Summer Solstice. Pretty cool day, eh?

105 more hours
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    138xxx

Just had 8th row in Columbia, expect my DC seats to not be as good as more members will be there...but no worries! I'll be in the 'house'!! You'll see me there with my 15 yr old daughter who is soooo excited, she'll be sporting her Yield belt buckle so stop and say Hi!! :)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    soulshine wrote:
    138xxx

Just had 8th row in Columbia, expect my DC seats to not be as good as more members will be there...but no worries! I'll be in the 'house'!! You'll see me there with my 15 yr old daughter who is soooo excited, she'll be sporting her Yield belt buckle so stop and say Hi!! :)
    I'll be there with my 11 year old guitar-playing/skateboarding niece. Maybe we'll be able to say "Hi" during the concert :)

Anyone else bringing the next generation of Pearl Jam fans to the concert?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Yes, I think it would be very nice if everyone could meet each other. I'll be sending out a post in this thread on Saturday with what I intend on wearing to the show. Please do not hesitate to say "Hi".
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    I intend on wearing to the show.
    Both my niece and I will be in Orioles Orange - sticking out like a sore thumb, and ready to rock!
  • Options
    ShakyHandsShakyHands Posts: 26
    Anyone heading down to DC from the Philly area on sunday and coming back that night after the show? Would love to split gas and buy you a beer.

PM me if you can help.
    Are we getting something out of this... all encompassing trip?
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Both my niece and I will be in Orioles Orange - sticking out like a sore thumb, and ready to rock!

Then I shall wear my Orange Ape/Man shirt from the 2000 tour.
  • Options
    209xxx, DC is my 25th show!!! I´m flying on Friday from Manchester(UK), going to 6 shows, can´t wait!!!!!
  • Options
    Just heard from the Verizon Center, the show is scheduled to go no longer than 11:15 PM.
  • Options
    Red BurritoRed Burrito Posts: 476
    259xxx
    Would love to be on the floor but I doubt it... :-(
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    TuckerKattTuckerKatt Posts: 120
    26xxx

Think I know where I will be...
  • Options
    4 more days!!! I'm like a little school girl about to go to her first New Kids On The Block concert.
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    4 more days!!! I'm like a little school girl about to go to her first New Kids On The Block concert.
    I told my coworkers that PJ is on Sunday during a staff meeting. One other coworker is going, and she said her friend paid a lot for seats, so she should get really good seats. I hope to get 3rd or 4th row with my tenclub number.
  • Options
    In '06 tickets were available for pickup early afternoon. When can the tickets be picked up for the DC show this Sunday? Anyone know?
  • Options
    velogatorvelogator Posts: 174
    email I received said they can be picked up at 2pm...what time does the last metro leave Gallery Place/China Town? Will it be a problem taking metro after the show?
    Manchester, TN - 2008
    Washington, D.C. - 2008
    Philadelphia, PA I - 2009
    Bristow, VA - 2010
    Baltimore, MD - 2013
    Milwaukee, WI - 2014
    Hampton, VA - 2016
  • Options
    velogator wrote:
    email I received said they can be picked up at 2pm...what time does the last metro leave Gallery Place/China Town? Will it be a problem taking metro after the show?

86xxx here

It's my understanding that the Metro holds trains until the end of events at the Verizon Center, so there will be trains available. I'm also guessin' there is a curfew at this venue which means that it show would end before the lasts trains are running anyways. Regardless, they do make an attempt to have extra trains running after events end there...

Can't wait... fingers crossed for Bushleaguer
  • Options
    PJ N DCPJ N DC Posts: 183
    172XXX......2 more days!!
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    00 - VA Beach, Columbia, MD
    03 - Pittsburgh, State College, Bristow, VA, Scranton
    05 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Pittsburgh, Newark, The Vic
    08 - Washington, DC (EV Solo), VA Beach, Washington, DC
    09 - Philadelphia (EV Solo) & Philadelphia (Spectrum Shows)
    10 - Bristow
    12 - Philadelphia (Made in America Festival)
    13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlottesville, Charlotte
    14 - St. Louis, MO
    16 - Hampton, Philadelphia 2, New York City 1&2
    18 - Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    22 - LA 1 & LA 2, Hamilton, ON, Toronto, Nashville, TN
    23 - Ft. Worth 1 & Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1 & Austin 2
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    kosmovinyl wrote:

It's my understanding that the Metro holds trains until the end of events at the Verizon Center, so there will be trains available. I'm also guessin' there is a curfew at this venue which means that it show would end before the lasts trains are running anyways. Regardless, they do make an attempt to have extra trains running after events end there...

Typically they run for at least an hour after events.

In any case, the normal Sunday hours would be last trains leaving that stop are at 11:55-12:10 or so depending on which line/direction you're taking, so probably enough time even if they didn't extend it since you could get to any line from their pretty quickly (i.e. other transfer points just a few stops away).
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    Understand that the majority of the people at the show will be taking metro. In 06, it was a complete rush after the show. I actually walked a few blocks to the other stop to avoid the crowds.

I know this is taboo, but it might be wise to leave before the last song. Shame on me!!!!