Options

The Day that Ed cried.....

13»

Comments

• Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    They have this on Youtube. I've seen 7 or 8 pro-shot songs on Youtube from this show, probably from an Argentina TV show.

That clip in youtube is from the second night in Buenos Aires, We were talking about the first night, when ed cried...
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Maybe that is why he didn't cry on the clip from Youtube, I thought it was weird.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    Maybe that is why he didn't cry on the clip from Youtube, I thought it was weird.

yeah...that´s a good point :D
    ...can´t wear my mask, your first my last...
  • Options
    If Ed cries onstage tonight, please let me know.

If not, during the 2nd encore, can you try to put a onion underneath the mic stand?
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    Didn´t know that story, it´s really shocking because i really love the lyrics of this song...
    Actually, It was my friend Greg and his sis (johns family) that wrote the letter

Greg left his phone # on the letter and Ed called him the day of one of the wakes
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    brainofjbbrainofjb Boston Posts: 381
    THC wrote:
    thanks for sharing Jen!

Also...that is what I believe makes Ed so great. he is willing to be extremely vulnerable out there...which is not what most artist's are willing to do.
    he really ripps her heart out..and puts it up there for everyone to see!

Yes, He is amazing

He proves to be a caring person!
    There's the moon asking to stay
    Long enough for the clouds to fly me away
  • Options
    brainofjb wrote:
    Actually, It was my friend Greg and his sis (johns family) that wrote the letter

Greg left his phone # on the letter and Ed called him the day of one of the wakes

I'm glad that from all the letters that are sent to the band, Ed read this one. I'm sure whenever they play Boston, he will always remember him.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Juberoo wrote:
    WOW...what a memory!

more like WOW - what a guy! (ie Ed)
    How kind.....