So my kitty.....Samantha

2»

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Our little fucker nico passed away on sept 11, 2012 after a long ass battle with heart decease (2+ years). Was giving him pills 3 times a day and then it was pills and shots till he could no longer battle on. I miss that fucker everyday, and speedy, my eyes water up every time I think about him.
    :( My other kitty, Freckles passed away on Sept 10, 2012. I was in shock because she had always been the healthy one. Started declining with liver disease pretty quickly. She had such catitude. I still miss her so much. So sorry that you lost nico.

I'm glad Samantha is eating Speedy. At this stage in the game I let Sweet Pea eat what she wants. The vet said as long as she's eating, that's a good thing.

Wow, just reread your post comeback girl, and noticed you lost freckles the day after Nico. I know how you guys felt and shit hurts. To this day I think about fuckface Nico and miss him very much. Have 2 new kids, jinxy, a cat that was over a year and running out of options and my little girl roxy who was fucken taken to a shelter by a woman who I'll just leave her name at that and not call her what I really think of her, and taken out of her trunk, not in a cat carrier, and told to get rid of her! Told didn't care what happened to her. :twisted:
    But my gf took them in a few months after Nico passed and was ready. One good thing when you adopt from a shelter, for every 1 adopted cat, it frees up 2 more spots in the shelter to help others. And the 2 we got are the shit! Fatboy jinxy and little roxy. If I knew how to post pics from my iPhone I'd put them up, but I'm a fucktard when it comes to this shit!
    :thumbup:
    I don't understand how people can treat an animal that way and not care what happens to them :( I'm glad roxy found a good home. Sweet Pea is 17 and such a love bug...she really helped me cope with losing Freckles. I got them 6 months apart. I contemplated getting an older shelter cat to keep her company, but she seems to like being the only cat so i'm going to let her live out her remaining decade (I like to think positively :) ) that way. I don't know what I'll do when she passes. She's always been my little companion and she's the kind of cat that even people who don't like cats love. She eats Doritos, plays fetch and figured out how to throw her ball for herself, and she loves Pearl Jam :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    RKCNDY wrote:
    CBG, my kitty had such a personality too, there are some cats that are just cats, and then there are cats that just...well, damn, have a fucking awesome personality.
    That is so true. Freckles made Tim her bitch :lol: It was hysterical. She wanted to be by him all the time and if he tried to move she'd just bite him :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Good luck with the pills. Haven't had to give my cat that we have now (remember the video of the loud mouth meow?) any pills. It was not easy with our last cat. I hope your cat adjusts ok to the medicine.

Hasn't eaten in 3 days.
    Minimum water.
    Walking around like a zombie....

So we get her to the vet.
    To find out after bloodwork, Sammy has an overactive thyroid?
    And now we are going to put her on medication? 2 pills a day?

Little Samantha will scratch my fucking eyes out the 1st time I attempt to give her a pill.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Funny when the vet asked what Sammy eats...
    Umm...She likes Ribeyes, she prefers Perdue chicken over Tyson, Turkey is one of her favorites, she likes lunchmeat, but not the cheap shit, and she just loves pork chops. :lol::lol:
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more