Options

Jeff pissed at end of Baltimore show?

124»

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Jeff doesn't seem like someone who would get angry for a petty reason.

Considering that Ed (according to Sea's fanview thread) had the time and desire to thank random people like Venus and her sister, the guy who helped him with his back, and the audience, etc., etc.

Jeff could have had a reason to be pissed that he was not mentioned! :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    After 23 years of being in the band...I highly doubt Jeff Fucking Ament got "pissed" at Ed for not mentioning him. There is no way in hell that is the sole reason.

Perhaps there was an underlying reason why Ed didn't give him the shoutout and that's the real cause. Kind of like Ed sticking Jeff Fucking Ament's nose in the dog poop after he did something wrong.

No way in hell it had to do with simply not getting mentioned.
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,866
    Ed forgetting to mention Jeff was probably deliberate and was a passive aggressive screw you in front of 18,000 fans.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    Kind of reminds me of the scene from Eddie and the Cruisers when Eddie calls Tom Berenger's character Toby Tyler on stage in front of his old college.

What a great movie! On the dark side baby!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    silentJsilentJ Columbus, OH Posts: 199
    Rock stars.....such fickel animals :)
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,866
    Kind of reminds me of the scene from Eddie and the Cruisers when Eddie calls Tom Berenger's character Toby Tyler on stage in front of his old college.

What a great movie! On the dark side baby!

even though it's a blatant Springsteen rip off i love that song.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    For the Wrigley show Eddie didn't saw a word about it being Stone's birthday. Hope everything is cleared up. I can see Ed having a short fuse and not always using his best judgement.
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
    so much speculation and so gossipy...thread done.
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.