Options

The whole floor sold!! :-)

2»

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    :confused: i was most definitely in a seperate 10club queue for Dublin... yep.. i definitely was

That was towards the end though... the last hour, before that we were all mixed up... after we told the security that there was meant to be a seperate entrance time for us... they never heard of the 10c or early entrance till I showed them the email... typical!!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    That WAS fairly embarrassing though, having to shove everyone out of the way to get to the 10C line (at the Dublin show)...and you couldn't say 'sorry' to every single person, you just had to keep going...the amount of 'oh yeah, real mature' and 'way to queue jump' comments was impressive...

Yeah, also just considered this whole 10C reserved floor thing - I'm barely 4 foot 3. Anyone wanna gime a piggyback...?...

:-P
    Dublin 23-08-06
    Reading 27-08-06
    London 18-06-07
    Dusseldorf 21-06-07
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-)
  • Options
    Dublin was very well organised compared to Verona....they didnt even think to put the tickets in alphabetical order there, so people were in this stupid little room for about 10 mins each, with one tiny little door to get in and out!
    Dublin, Ireland - 23/08/2006
    Leeds, England - 25/08/2006
    Verona, Italy - 16/09/2006 (Row 4, 34/36)
    Prague, Czech. Rep - 22/09/2006
    Wembley, England - 18/06/2007
    O2, England - 18/08/2009
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    That was towards the end though... the last hour, before that we were all mixed up... after we told the security that there was meant to be a seperate entrance time for us... they never heard of the 10c or early entrance till I showed them the email... typical!!

ahh i see.. i didnt turn up till later... Helen went in June though i believe :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    why dont the 10c post tickets beforehand? just one queue then?
  • Options
    Then they might get lost in the post. And in Ireland that is extremely likely to happen.
    Dublin 23-08-06
    Reading 27-08-06
    London 18-06-07
    Dusseldorf 21-06-07
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-)
  • Options
    This is gonna be so cool! Like a fan club only show. But not quite :confused::D

And Dublin was kinda embarrassing, I just walked through saying "sorry sorry sorry sorry" to everyone :o
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    That WAS fairly embarrassing though, having to shove everyone out of the way to get to the 10C line (at the Dublin show)...and you couldn't say 'sorry' to every single person, you just had to keep going...the amount of 'oh yeah, real mature' and 'way to queue jump' comments was impressive...

:-P
    god i feckin HATED that
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    why dont the 10c post tickets beforehand? just one queue then?
    cos you need ID to collect tickets

quite right I say!
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    And I think it also stops people selling them on. eBay and stuff...
  • Options
    A new Dunk :D Whatever next, a new Senrock?! :eek:

That's a lot of posts in two days mate!

SENROCK?... A girl joined another forum I'm on and she was the one who encouraged me to join this forum. Small world huh. :p

Yeah. I gained most of them through last night's 10C server scare while we were all panic stricken grasping for tickets. :D
  • Options
    And I think it also stops people selling them on. eBay and stuff...

I have noticed the only 2 auctions on eBay for these tickets have been removed which has made me very pleased at the 10C. :)

This PJ 10C line should be fun!
  • Options
    goldstargoldstar Posts: 256
    if the floor is seated,
    i'm pretty sure it'll be like U.S/Canada shows.
    every person gets a certain seat,
    and seats are assigned according to seniority.
    (the lower the number, the closer to the stage...)
    there should be a special 10C booth, but there won't be any need to arrive extra early.
    sign THE petition!!!
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pearljam_to_israel/index.html

10/03/05 philadelphia
    05/09/06 toronto
    05/10/06 toronto
    06/01/06 e. rutherford
    06/03/06 e. rutherford
    09/30/06 athens
    06/12/07 munich
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    London_Jam wrote:
    Just thinking....

When we get there... where do we line up?

hear me out - we need to pick up the tickets (dont know when the box office opens). Plus, we need to line up at the entrance for the floor...

so where, officially, is the front of the line? The box office? Or the entrance?

You could be at the front for one of them but mid way at the other. Either way - u aint getting down the front.
    the way we did it last our was to queue at the entrance and take turns to go fetch our tickets (your ticket partner doesn't need to go anyway.)

but they better start distributing tickets way earlier than with other shows (in the morning I'd say..so you can pick them up as you arrive) since there's so many more people!
    they do so in the US (midday I believe)...didn't understand why they waited so late for us..

I actually think that for this one they should send them, that'd be safer...after all, the price they're charging us is the same that ticketmaster will, sending the tickets recorded delivery (so you have to show ID too).
    I don't believe it stops much the touting anyway...you still can resell it anyway.

Because I have memories of the nightmare that was Verona, I'm a bit scared...there we didn't get the tickets before the doors had already opened...as it was reserved seating that wasn't too bad.. but with GA that would be catastrophic (for anyone 5'5" like me anyway!)
  • Options
    pajo wrote:
    Found this on Flickr, taken from the stands:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=369316711&size=l

nice jumper........
    You've had a hard time? I've been here five years, they only hung me the right way up yesterday.
  • Options
    ringo_l17 wrote:
    nice jumper........

lol :) I wonder who he was there to see?

Looks ok, though...
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    lol :) I wonder who he was there to see?

Looks ok, though...
    Depeche Mode (it says so underneath the photo in flickr)