Options

The whole floor sold!! :-)

London_JamLondon_Jam Posts: 173
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
A full floor of an arena sold out to Ten Club!!!!

How amazing is this going to be!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'm doubting its the whole floor...

i'm basing this on the fact all 6000+ standing have sold... so thats 3000 tenclub members!!! i dont think there are that many in the whole of Europe!!!

and judging by the posts this morning there are still lots of us out there without 10club london tickets!!

still be fucking amazing though :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Well if the 10C reserved all the floor tickets for 10C members and the tickets are now sold out, then yes all the floor is taken :)

Remember Dunk, lots of non-Europeans also brought tix
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Well if the 10C reserved all the floor tickets for 10C members and the tickets are now sold out, then yes all the floor is taken :)

All 10 Club tickets sold out = all floor gone = Best atmosphere at PJ gig EVER :-)

And its not 6,000 for this gig... with the layout they have its closer to around 4,000
  • Options
    Anyone know if there is a good view from all the standing area??

If its only 4,000 ish it shouldn't be bad (except if you're under 5 '10!!).
    Ha ha
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    London_Jam wrote:
    All 10 Club tickets sold out = all floor gone = Best atmosphere at PJ gig EVER :-)

And its not 6,000 for this gig... with the layout they have its closer to around 4,000

if its 4000 then yeah thats more like it!!!

its gonna be fucking great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! breath in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    6' 4"

yeaaaaah
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    6' 4"

yeaaaaah

5'6" - Grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Oh well... it simply means that I have to queue all day in order to make sure I am right at the barrier :-)
  • Options
    Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    The vibe will be amazing!

I guess PJ reserved the whole floor with their memories of the Astoria in mind. This will be the same atmosphere I hope!!!
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    duggro wrote:
    6' 4"

yeaaaaah

*climbs on the big mans shooders *

awesome!! :D
  • Options
    Alive 79Alive 79 Posts: 100

Ha ha

If you're only 5'3 like me then no, its not a good view from all the standing area. If you're not right at the front then you can't see shit
    Underneath this smile lies everything........... all my hopes, anger, pride and shame
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292

Ha ha

Found this on Flickr, taken from the stands:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=369316711&size=l
  • Options
    Just thinking....

When we get there... where do we line up?

hear me out - we need to pick up the tickets (dont know when the box office opens). Plus, we need to line up at the entrance for the floor...

so where, officially, is the front of the line? The box office? Or the entrance?

You could be at the front for one of them but mid way at the other. Either way - u aint getting down the front.
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    London_Jam wrote:
    Just thinking....

hear me out - we need to pick up the tickets (dont know when the box office opens). Plus, we need to line up at the entrance for the floor...

so where, officially, is the front of the line? The box office? Or the entrance?

You could be at the front for one of them but mid way at the other. Either way - u aint getting down the front.
    entrance.
    Im getting FRONT LINE :p:D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options

Wooooo! :D - This going to be absolutely amazing! Like the Astoria atmosphere!

Everytime I see the name DunK I forget it's not to do with me. :p
  • Options
    JustDunK wrote:
    A new Dunk :D Whatever next, a new Senrock?! :eek:

That's a lot of posts in two days mate!
  • Options
    JustDunK wrote:

i'm changing my username to Girthy McGirthgirth anyway!! :(
  • Options
    JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Fucking awesome! :D
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomasznowak/369316711/

Picture I found in another thread!

This is gonna be awesome!

Edit: And I should read the thread, someone already posted that link...

Anyway, when does the box office open? Anyone know?
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    Probably about 3pm.. that seemed to be the time last year at the European shows.
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    duggro wrote:
    6' 4"

yeaaaaah

6' 4"

Yeaaaah!!
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    London_Jam wrote:
    Just thinking....

In September the Touring bus fans worked out a really nice system where the first 50 or so 10c signed their names on a list and left someone to wait in front of the entrance while they could walk around. The result was that there was a very nice 10c line so all the other 10c who arrived later just automatically stood at the end of the line and there was no pushing and bickering about who came first. Would be a little hard with 4000 10c though...
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    6' 4"

Yeaaaah!!

6' 3" I'd better not be behind you!!!

Only kidding; I'm about 6' 4" as well...

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Damn.. I wish I was 6'4"....
  • Options
    YieldedYielded Posts: 839
    Jaymac wrote:
    6' 3" I'd better not be behind you!!!

Only kidding; I'm about 6' 4" as well...

You people are enormous! I'm not gonna see anything! :D
    "We get these pills to swallow... how they stick in your throat... Tastes like gold..."
  • Options
    djwattdjwatt Posts: 6
    anyone who bought 10c tickets will get an email closer to the day saying exactly where to pick up the tickets

judging from that photo, if there's 12'000 people in there, there's no way there's as many as 4000 in that floor section, more like 2500
  • Options
    London_Jam wrote:
    Just thinking....

that´s the problem. In Pistoia the 10c line changed 3 times.........
  • Options
    PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    In dublin there wasn't a 10c line. They just decided to sort between the crowd at the last minute telling anyone with 10c to push through everyone to get to the front. Boy, I enjoyed that walk with everyone who had waited before me glaring...

I'm guessing the security will tell you where to queue... Probably main entrance I'm guessing and have a makeshift box office in there. Dunno how they'll deal with the box office for the whole standing crowd and anyone who wants to pick tickets up at the venue.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Damn.. I wish I was 6'4"....

i will be in jonh terry neck :-)
  • Options
    Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    My guess would be that we have a separate entrance to all the seated people, so we'd all be in the one queue.

And I'm sure that we'll be nice enough to eachother to give people a chance to collect their tickets without losing their place in the queue :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    fowls wrote:
    In dublin there wasn't a 10c line. They just decided to sort between the crowd at the last minute telling anyone with 10c to push through everyone to get to the front. Boy, I enjoyed that walk with everyone who had waited before me glaring...

I'm guessing the security will tell you where to queue... Probably main entrance I'm guessing and have a makeshift box office in there. Dunno how they'll deal with the box office for the whole standing crowd and anyone who wants to pick tickets up at the venue.

:confused: i was most definitely in a seperate 10club queue for Dublin... yep.. i definitely was