Options

No crap - bumped into Eddie in London Japanese restaurant 30 mins ago!!

Comments

• Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    London_Jam wrote:

i've told you before, it's just not the polite thing to do so i'll say it again - please DO NOT post pictures of your girlfriend on the message pit!

:eek:

p.s. does she sweat much for a fat lass ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    jrd wrote:
    i've told you before, it's just not the polite thing to do so i'll say it again - please DO NOT post pictures of your girlfriend on the message pit!

:eek:

p.s. does she sweat much for a fat lass ?

stop complaining jrd, she belongs to london jam now, we all know that she was your ex, but that is over!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    stop complaining jrd, she belongs to london jam now, we all know that she was your ex, but that is over!

praise the lard!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    redrock wrote:
    He's here as 'special guest' for Cornell on Wednesday... :D
    :eek: :eek: :eek:
    I wanna go to London next week! :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    London_Jam wrote:
    I know - hope there arent mass suicides or something of the like if it doesnt work out :-S

All Im giving away about my identity (in reply to an earlier post) is that I was at the Reading Festival, Barcelona and Marseille shows down at the front with my Ten Club tickets (apart from Reading of course) and that when Footsteps gets dropped and Eddie says, 'this is dedicated to Adam - a visionary, a humanitarian, an artist - but most of all a good friend' then he is refering to me.

Man - wish I wasnt trying to lose weight at the moment. I had a seafood salad but that Ramen the fat beardy guy was tucking into and Ed's california rolls looked well nice!

Anyways - roll on Wembley.

wait How do you know what they ate ????
    you sure you werent having lunch with them ? :D
    btw ~ damn I thought ed was a True veggie :(
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    this is a cool story, if its true - i would like to think that edd is helping out cornell for his show in return for cornells support at the wembley show -who knows! also there was a thread a while ago about a guy who bumped into cornell over in the states - and when he asked cornell about supporting pearl jam cornell repliedthat he would love to do it.

If both stories are true then its ging to be even more amazing then it already is that we are seeing pearl jam at wembley this year!! would love to see/hear footsteps too!!!
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Likeastone.. if you would have read the whole thread, you would know that London Jam was full of shit! It's OK, because we're all taking portable toilets to the Wembley gig so we can dunk his head in them.. Oh.. and the t-shirts too so we can hit him with them....

BTW.. London Jam will be buying ALL the drinks at the pre- and post- parties for PJ.. so be there....
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    btw ~ damn I thought ed was a True veggie :(
    That's what made me suspicious... how could he be voted Veggie of the year if he's out eating fish? :confused:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    That's what made me suspicious... how could he be voted Veggie of the year if he's out eating fish? :confused:

indeedie !!!

still made me smile and giggle ! and got us all yappin :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Likeastone.. if you would have read the whole thread, you would know that London Jam was full of shit! It's OK, because we're all taking portable toilets to the Wembley gig so we can dunk his head in them.. Oh.. and the t-shirts too so we can hit him with them....

BTW.. London Jam will be buying ALL the drinks at the pre- and post- parties for PJ.. so be there....

yeah, im lazy!
    'Life comes from within your heart and desire'

~~Wembley 2000, Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007~~
  • Options
    LikeaStone wrote:
    yeah, im lazy!
    I understand! Just bring your portable toilet....
  • Options
    London_JamLondon_Jam Posts: 173
    redrock wrote:
    I understand! Just bring your portable toilet....

This thread has now turned into nothing more than vile slander...

I DID bump into Eddie in an Italian restaurant in Japan while eating chilli meatloaf covered in fleas.

If I DO buy the drinks.... will people talk to me?
  • Options
    London_Jam wrote:
    Of course we will... we're forgiving like that... :D
  • Options
    London_Jam wrote:

yep... though most sentences will start with "I'll have a pint of..." :D
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Of course we will... we're forgiving like that... :D

Where are said drinks taking place?

Are you all strange? Or normal people?

Eddie also said they are playing 21 dates at Brixton Academy in September for my Birthday (I live 10 mins walk away - Clapham tho... not Brixton!) ala Prince.
  • Options
    London_Jam wrote:
    Where are said drinks taking place?

Are you all strange? Or normal people?

Eddie also said they are playing 21 dates at Brixton Academy in September for my Birthday (I live 10 mins walk away - Clapham tho... not Brixton!) ala Prince.

There is a thread somewhere that says it all... can't remember what it's called but there's 'pre-party' somewhere in the title....

We are definitely normal **says the little voices in my head**

Well.. Eddie called me yesterday and we had a long chat... he said you were full of shit but he did say he was gonna sing with CC on Wednesday.. he's stopping in London for a quick look-see at Wembley Arena now that it's been refurbished., so he decided to give a friend a little boost for his gig. He'll be staying in my spare bedroom for a few days after that, just to chill for the week-end.. Told him Kew Gardens was really nice so we will be going there...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    There is a thread somewhere that says it all... can't remember what it's called but there's 'pre-party' somewhere in the title....

We are definitely normal **says the little voices in my head**

Well.. Eddie called me yesterday and we had a long chat... he said you were full of shit but he did say he was gonna sing with CC on Wednesday.. he's stopping in London for a quick look-see at Wembley Arena now that it's been refurbished., so he decided to give a friend a little boost for his gig. He'll be staying in my spare bedroom for a few days after that, just to chill for the week-end.. Told him Kew Gardens was really nice so we will be going there...

Well, I spoke to Boom the other day and he said he couldnt say where Eddie was gonna be on Wednesday as he never tells him anything... none of the band do...

In fact - I had to spend an entire 1.5 mins consoling him and telling him that he is a valued member of the troupe. So valued in fact - that he agreed to babysit for my 3 month old while daddy goes an plays with his best friend, Edward, on the 18th June.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    well i spoke to Andi Peters and he thinks you're all squishy faced retards
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    London_Jam wrote:

Nope... we'll take the drinks and push your head into the toilet :cool:

Dunk, funny that, I just spoke to Andi Peters and he said you're lying, that he never met you, and that if he had met you he's sure you'd be full of shit.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Who's Andi Peters?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Who's Andi Peters?

Used to live in a broom cupboard with Ed the Duck ... tells you all you need to know :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    N
    Dunk, funny that, I just spoke to Andi Peters and he said you're lying.

hee hee you know Andi Peters :D:D

*points and mocks*

i was just kidding.. it was actually Patrick Duffy i spoke to
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    :confused: wtf??
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Used to live in a broom cupboard with Ed the Duck ... tells you all you need to know :o

The one with the green hair? I seem to remember G. violin teacher's kids watching something with a duck called ed and he had green hair....

How sick this Andi person... living with the duck in the broom cupboard. I will be calling the rspca!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    How sick this Andi person... living with the duck in the broom cupboard. I will be calling the rspca!

someone's going to have to pick up the bill...
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Who's Andi Peters?
    :confused: fucked if I know...

Just this random guy came up to me and said 'hi I'm Andi Peters, I don't know dunk and I've never met him but if I HAD met him I'm pretty sure he'd be full of shit'

Then a duck appeared up from underneath his jacket and said 'quack' and Andi shouted 'FUCK' and ran off :confused: . It was a really weird encounter.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i was just kidding.. it was actually Patrick Duffy i spoke to

were you in his shower ?
    or in his dream ?
    or both ?
    can i make every sentence into a question ?
    i think so, don't you ?
  • Options
    :confused: fucked if I know...

Just this random guy came up to me and said 'hi I'm Andi Peters, I don't know dunk and I've never met him but if I HAD met him I'm pretty sure he'd be full of shit'

Then a duck appeared up from underneath his jacket and said 'quack' and Andi shouted 'FUCK' and ran off :confused: . It was a really weird encounter.

Not as weird as what happened to me yesterday lunchtime...

I was eating seafood salad in Satsuma, a trendy West End Japanese restaurant and I bumped into Eddie eating California Rolls.....
  • Options
    London_Jam wrote:
    Not as weird as what happened to me yesterday lunchtime...

I was eating seafood salad in Satsuma, a trendy West End Japanese restaurant and I bumped into Eddie eating California Rolls.....

nope... still not funny on the 4th time of posting
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    nope... still not funny on the 4th time of posting

Chill man...

Its kept u posting for well into the second day