Options

Official 'Thanks From Europe PJ' Thread

I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
edited October 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Thanks for a great tour and some amazing memories :)

Can't wait to see you for next years UK/Scandinavia tour, please don't forget us again :)
REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    I am afraid I cannot express my appreciation properly...

Fo me personally this year was just about those 3 shows I could attend...Every tone, minute, moment, crowd and setlist was UNFORGETTABLE for me and I am absolutely proud to be a Pearl Jam member since the beginnings.

PLZ, don't forget how many people are waiting for your next European tour!!!
    Next time I'll be there at least 6 Pearl Jam shows I swear:p:p:p!

And please, please visit Hungary, Poland and Scandinavium next time!!!
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    datsdats Posts: 118
    Thank you! And please come back next year and do a proper UK and a Scandinavian tour!:D
    Arnhem 08.29.06, Antwerp 08.30.06, Copenhagen 06.26.07, Manchester 08.17.09, London 08.18.09, Berlin 06.30.10
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Thank you so very much :)
    Can't wait to see you guys again :D

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    Thank you seems so cheap in comparison to what they gave me. I wish I could return it on a same level, deeper as just screaming and taking my body to the limits.
    You've made my life easier to bare.
    Always welcome to come back, if you want to :)
    F***,gonna write it anyway: HVALA! (THANK YOU).

Barbara, Slovenia
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    thank you thank you pearl jam!!!! please don't wait another six years to come back again... we love you!!!
    drifting around, figuring it out as i go along...
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
    I had the best times of my life in Antwerp and Paris...
    Don't wait another 15 years to come in Belgium (15 years !!!).

So, see you next year...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'll add my voice to those already here. Thank you sooo much Eddie, Jeff, Matt, Stone, Mike & Boom (and all the others involved in getting PJ here!)! Please come back next year as you said (especially in the UK!). Don't wait another six or even 15 years.. I'd then have to try to get to the front in my zimmer frame!!!! Thanks guys... :D
  • Options
    redladyredlady Posts: 602
    THANK YOU VERRY MUTCH for the european tour..never thought i would see you guys EVER....that was a wish of me seeing you just once before i would die of old age...and now i saw you 2 times in one month THANKS agian for making my wish come true........Specially come back to Belgium and don't let us wait another 10 years like i did....LOVE YA ALL...
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    A big thank you goes out to Pearl Jam and their road crew. You brought me many moments I'll never forget in my life. Again, thank you!

And please come back to germany soon! The reception you guys got in Berlin showed you that we are desperatly waiting for your return.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    massive thank you to the best band in the world and their amazing road crew, making so many europeans happy with these amazing shows

please come back next year pearl jam!!

UK TOUR 2007 please please please :cool:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    E.BloomE.Bloom Posts: 188
    Thanks for a great show in Dublin Pearl Jam. Hope to see you in Scandinavia soon. Wish you all the best fro Norway.:D
    we were but stones,your light made us stars

Dublin 06
    London 07
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Thank you.
    There are no words to describe how Pearl Jam makes me feel, makes my life what it is now. Its not just the music, its how the band treats us, the fans, also, the ppl we all meet on the road or in the line waiting to get it, talking PJ all the times....makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :o

I am proud to be a fan of the greatest band in the world. and I thank you for your Euro tour, and hope to see you again soon. Six shows was not enough, hopefully, Ill do more (if not the whole tour) next time. :D

THANK YOU Pearl Jam, and last, but not least, thanks for coming to my country and treating us with the best show (well, IMO) of this tour. It was amazing. :)
    Think this sums it up ;)

THANK YOU and COME BACK soon! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    evoevo Airdrie, Scotland Posts: 185
    Thanks for 2 of the best nights of my life and also thanks to my friends and the rest of the fans who we met and helped make the gigs so special.

see you in Scotland next year (hopefully)
    Hail Hail
  • Options
    amiramir Posts: 131
    Thank You.
    Amazing!
    4/9/06 Lisbon
    5/9/06 Lisbon
    7/9/06 Madrid
    30/06/10 Berlin
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    Back from Athens already, and THANK YOU! :D:D:D

Thank you for the music
    Thank you for touring and encouraging me to see some amazing cities

But most of all. More importantly off all....thank you for letting me meet some incredibly wicked people out on tour.

REALLY looking forward to having a jammer reunion, so PEARL JAM - confirm the UK/ Scandinavian tour so we can start planning! :D
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    lgtlgt Posts: 720
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the music and those wonderful shows in Italy and London!!! Unforgettable! :)

Please come back soon to Europe!! :D

And THANK YOU also to all my fellow Jammers for making the concerts such an unbelievable experience!

And THANK YOU 10C for the tickets and the security crew for making us feel safe in the pit!

It's been fantastic - thank you so very much!!! :)

Vi amiamo anche noi! :)
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    I am afraid I cannot express my appreciation properly...

Fo me personally this year was just about those 3 shows I could attend...Every tone, minute, moment, crowd and setlist was UNFORGETTABLE for me and I am absolutely proud to be a Pearl Jam member since the beginnings.

PLZ, don't forget how many people are waiting for your next European tour!!!
    Next time I'll be there at least 6 Pearl Jam shows I swear:p:p:p!

And please, please visit Hungary, Poland and Scandinavium next time!!!

Well said Ricsard ;)

Guys, I was lucky enough to get to see you in the Astoria. Then I went to Reading which was another fantastic show. Finally Vienna... that was the climax of my PJ experience... So far I have been dreaming to see you maybe once in my life then I got these 3 amazing shows.

Thank you very much for coming around... please do so more often. People love you here in Europe too! Please don't make us wait another 6 or 15 years.

Another big thank you too all the PJ fans I got to meet during these shows. I think PJ fans are a special breed... Thanks for making my shows so unforgettable.

Mike, Stone, Jeff, Ed, Matt and Boom I cannot be thankful enough for giving me soooo many incredible moments to cherish and remember for the rest of my life.

Love you and thank you. :)
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    You are a tower of strength to me! Thank you for an unforgettable show in Zagreb! Your music means the world to me! Please come back soon!
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!

You've done an amazing job! stuck through with us, gave us such beautiful shows, great music, and also wonderful places to visit and new good friends from around the world.

This has been the best experiance for me, and I can't let it end.

Have a good rest, and I'll be seing you in Australia!

LOVE LOVE LOVE to you ALL, Especially Mike! :)

Einat,

ISRAEL
  • Options
    AranarthAranarth Posts: 227
    edited July 2022
    I listen to PJ since the 90s, and REALLY love them since 2000. I had tickets to see them before. But this time, I finally got to see them three times, and it was really amazing. I've seen hundreds of concerts of these were hands down the best.

Thanks, and see you next year
    Post edited by Aranarth on
  • Options
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH PJ FOR GIVING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE YOU IN EUROPE!!!

Can't believe it. Fantastic band, great energy even if they all are getting on a bit in the age department, and great fans. Hope you enjoyed your European jaunt and hope you'll be back again soon when I have more money for more shows.

Thanks from a grateful Malaysian who has waited all his life to see you guys in action in concert!!! (And had to mortgage his house to do it!!)
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    thank you pearl jam, as ever, for great shows...and BIG thanks to my fellow travelers, and ALL the lovely and fun europeans i met along the way. GREAT times! love to do it again! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    toastertoaster Posts: 152
    Thank you for Come Back, Present Tense, Save you and Footsteps in Berlin. Thank you for the craziest night of my life. It was insane.

Thank you!!

And I'll see you next year ;)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Fucking Class!!!!!

Cheers :D

See ya soon ;) very soon!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    tickets to Reading, Berne and Pistoia: £147
    plane tickets to Switzerland and Italy: £70
    money spent on warm watered down beer: £50
    that feeling that you get from seeing PJ: priceless.

cheers lads, see you really soon.
  • Options
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I´ve been to 3 shows (Arnhem, Bern, Berlin). 3 nights I´ll never forget! PLEASE, come back soon!
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
  • Options
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I´ve been to 3 shows (Arnhem, Bern, Berlin). 3 nights I´ll never forget! PLEASE, come back soon!
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
  • Options
    you make all these people here really feel something ... thats really priceless... thank you for all the emotions and experiences!!!

see you soon (right...??!! ;))
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    See you again next year
  • Options
    Yeh, I think I better join in. Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for giving me one of the best years EVER!!!! Thank you for all the people I've met, all the friends I've made, all the great nights out and, of course, for the music and for being the best band in the whole world!

Don't leave it so long :o

Next year I'll go wherever you're playing but it would be much cheaper if you could just come back here :o please????? You can all stay at my house :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you