2007-06-08 Passeio Maritimo Alges, Lisbon, POR Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    ok 2 questions

1. what time does pearl jam come on east coast time

and

2.where is the radio link for the concert

1. I don't know what time it is on the East Coast, it is 2 hours from now.

2. Link in first post, click it and click on the headphones.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    I'm Gone wrote:
    1. I don't know what time it is on the East Coast, it is 2 hours from now.

2. Link in first post, click it and click on the headphones.
    ok cool, thanks
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    I hope I'm listening to the right station. I heard the word Pearl Jam few seconds again..I think they're interviewing somebody..who might be a PJ fan..from Portugal..or maybe not..Pearl Jam again...and some number mentioned..I feel like some kind of war code decriptor..and now somebody is singing..kind of reagge vibe..beats me...the sound is good though..I'll check back..thanks for posting the links..so exciting :D

Edit: I don't know If I was right..because now on the video..there are Linkin' Park..
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    hmmm, yeah on the video it's Linkin Park but on the radio its something else. I hope PJ is definitely broadcast on radio later.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    Is LP being broadcast as well? I am not a fan of theirs but my son likes them so he can check them out.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    spivedspived Posts: 107
    Stereotype wrote:
    ..and now somebody is singing..kind of reagge vibe..beats me...the sound is good though..

It was Matisyahu, I don't know if it was a recording or live in the festival.

I like Matisyahu!! gimme some reggae anytime...
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • Options
    hmmm, yeah on the video it's Linkin Park but on the radio its something else. I hope PJ is definitely broadcast on radio later.
    yeah on the radio its def not linkin park

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    spived wrote:
    It was Matisyahu, I don't know if it was a recording or live in the festival.

I like Matisyahu!! gimme some reggae anytime...

Matisyahu owes me a cigarette, the bum! LOL

But really, I saw him play @ Chicago on New Years Eve.. I liked his music. He bummed a smoke off me the next morning out in front of the hotel (House of Blues). I thought he shouldn't be smoking! haha

Peace
    Just me
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Stereotype wrote:
    I hope I'm listening to the right station. I heard the word Pearl Jam few seconds again..I think they're interviewing somebody..who might be a PJ fan..from Portugal..or maybe not..Pearl Jam again...and some number mentioned..I feel like some kind of war code decriptor..and now somebody is singing..kind of reagge vibe..beats me...the sound is good though..I'll check back..thanks for posting the links..so exciting :D

Edit: I don't know If I was right..because now on the video..there are Linkin' Park..
    IS it LP now? I thought this was them, but wasnt sure :D
    Im on video now, only *listening* tho. The connection is pretty bad :(
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    Metallica baby! Enter Sandman is playing. Finally something I can understand. :-)
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    I think my video is playing the chorus only all the time :D
    I thought this song was to boring and to long... :rolleyes:
    I guess im gonna switch to audio now :D
  • Options
    The radio station IS broadcasting live from the festival, but at the moment is only interviewing random fans as opposed to playing and live music, but it would be fairly retarded to decamp your radio station to a festival and not broadcast any of the performances, so by my logic, they should play some PJ!
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    The radio station IS broadcasting live from the festival, but at the moment is only interviewing random fans as opposed to playing and live music, but it would be fairly retarded to decamp your radio station to a festival and not broadcast any of the performances, so by my logic, they should play some PJ!

I like that logic! So i'm gonna stick with it and just hope.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    Here we go, a little Smashing Pumpkins.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'm Gone wrote:

i am not so sure... i havent heard anything live from the festival yet...
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    me either

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i think whatever the fuck they just said was saying they will be playing Lp and PJ live

i think

:D
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:

What i mean is that the radio show is coming from the festival site, thats what i can make out from my pitiful knowledge of the portuguese language, and seeing as they keep banging on about PJ, i would imagine that it is because they will broadcast their performance later...
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    What is being said? Are they advertising this show tonight? I heard PJ and LP. That is all I could make out?
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    It wont work, help me!

I have what lloks to be the streamer up on my screen bu tno output? Im using a mac anyone else have the same problem?
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    Im watching LP right now. Theyre on stage, playing and jumping.
    PJ is next I think. Come on, LP is booooring :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    They are saying LP is onstage just now, and PJ is up next. Whether by that they mean PJ is going to be broadcast or whether they just mean PJ is playing after LP i don't know.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    What i mean is that the radio show is coming from the festival site, thats what i can make out from my pitiful knowledge of the portuguese language, and seeing as they keep banging on about PJ, i would imagine that it is because they will broadcast their performance later...

Yeah, i imagine they're harping on and on about PJ because they're headlining so they'll be broadcasting the set.

• Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    blablablablabla PEARL JAM blablablablalab bla bla PEARL JAM... :D
    Alright then :)
    I'm watching the video now..it's more exciting..a massive crowd..nice sing-along too...Let me/us know when the radio is live..

Let's make predictions..I say PJ opener will be SEVERED HAND...
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    Stereotype wrote:
    blablablablabla PEARL JAM blablablablalab bla bla PEARL JAM... :D
    Alright then :)
    I'm watching the video now..it's more exciting..a massive crowd..nice sing-along too...Let me/us know when the radio is live..

Let's make predictions..I say PJ opener will be SEVERED HAND...

I think they will open with Go. I think that would be the perfect tour opener.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    Sweet performance of Even Flow by a bunch of drunken fans there!
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    The crowd just chanted: Linkin Park, Linkin Park!
    And he said: You got so much energy....

sth along those lines...Im hearing this too well :D
  • Options
    Dan1984 wrote:

Yup, i'd go with Go.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    Dan1984 wrote:
    Oceans would be too :o
  • Options
    Bastard drunk fans singing Even Flow....I hate all of them

Please, come back to the states.

Please...and play the south (or at least Indy)