Options

2007-06-08 Passeio Maritimo Alges, Lisbon, POR Setlist Thread

I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Soundcheck (2007/06/07): Crazy Mary, Blood, Crown Of Thorns + others...

Main Set: Interstellar Overdrive/Corduroy, Do The Evolution, Worldwide Suicide, Animal, Small Town, Severed Hand, Even Flow, Big Wave, Daughter, State Of Love And Trust, Life Wasted, Alive

Encore: Given To Fly, Why Go?, Betterman, Crazy Mary, Rearviewmirror

Encore 2: Black, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

PJ Fashion Update :D Ed still has the beard, but he has a new shirt, Stone is wearing a fedora and is sporting a "rather full beard", Mike has short dark hair, Jeff is wearing baggy pants as opposed to the 3/4 length shorts and still has those black shiny shoes. Matt is, well, Matt.

Thanks to Madsun for the updates :)
REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    What's your source for the soundcheck?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    What's your source for the soundcheck?

Bugs mailing list
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    http://bestrock.clix.pt/news/music_news_body.asp?id=34906

Someone on the RM forum posted this link and said there'll be a live videocast of some performances, including the PJ set! But i can't read what it says on the webcast and can't see a link to a video anywhere.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    http://bestrock.clix.pt/news/music_news_body.asp?id=34906

Someone on the RM forum posted this link and said there'll be a live videocast of some performances, including the PJ set! But i can't read what it says on the webcast and can't see a link to a video anywhere.

I think its a TV broadcast, not webcast...
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    I think its a TV broadcast, not webcast...

agh, that's too bad.

• Options
    SLH916SLH916 Posts: 132
    Is it correct that they are going on at 23.40 Lisbon time?

How are the soundchecks done? Don't they have to move equipment on and off the stage?

Do you know of anyone who is taping the broadcast?

Thanks
  • Options
    If you live in portugal, you can watch the broadcast online here: http://videos.sapo.pt/CcWlK9eyZwVd6bEJWtZP
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    If you live in portugal, you can watch the broadcast online here: http://videos.sapo.pt/CcWlK9eyZwVd6bEJWtZP

Only if you live in Portugal?

• Options
    Only if you live in Portugal?

So far, but there are people scouring the net trying to find another link or a way around it, so stay calm :)
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    So far, but there are people scouring the net trying to find another link or a way around it, so stay calm :)

I remember we couldn't watch the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame ceremony coz it wouldn't let people outside of the U.S. watch the webcast. But then after it ended i realised all i had to do was change my timezone settings lol!
    But I'm in the same timezone as Lisbon so i hope it all works out.

• Options
    I remember we couldn't watch the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame ceremony coz it wouldn't let people outside of the U.S. watch the webcast. But then after it ended i realised all i had to do was change my timezone settings lol!
    But I'm in the same timezone as Lisbon so i hope it all works out.

Yeah, i just tried changing the timezone, but that doesn't work, so we'll have to keep our fingers crossed...
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    Yeah, i just tried changing the timezone, but that doesn't work, so we'll have to keep our fingers crossed...

Is there supposed to be something streaming now?

• Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    They hit the stage after Linkin Park, so add an additional 10-20 min to clean up all the crap.

Sorry to thoese LP fans out there.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    Is there supposed to be something streaming now?

As far as i can understand, the link is meant to be streaming whatever is on the Sic TV channel (which is meant to be broadcasting the festival) at present. Maybe not - we shall see when 8/9pm rolls around and the first band hits the stage...
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    yieldjamesyieldjames Posts: 130
    i hope something turns up somewhere... is there a way to screw over my internet server to make it think i'm in portugal? :P

...probably not
    drifting around, figuring it out as i go along...
  • Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    I'm Gone wrote:

I wouldn't think changing the time zone would work. I am guessing it has something to do with your internet provider and the IP address.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    alidalealidale Posts: 28
    yieldjames wrote:
    i hope something turns up somewhere... is there a way to screw over my internet server to make it think i'm in portugal? :P

...probably not

http://www.download.com/Hide-The-IP/3000-2144_4-10671479.html?tag=lst-0-1

Try instaling this program (free trial version, good for 3 days). It will give you new IP address via a proxy server. You cannot chose which country with the trail version but keep hitting "change IP" until one in Portugal appears.

I can´t use as I already used up my 3 days trying to get round pandora.com restrictions (anyone know how to get round that one? would appreciate it)

Anyhow, to all who are attending gigs this next few weeks, enjoy!!! (see you Madrid tomorrw, London on 18th)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    guys.. go to the thread on the porch... after a bit of fiddling and confusion with all the posts, I managed to get it to work.... choppy but hey.... better than nothing
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ali_p wrote:

I can´t use as I already used up my 3 days trying to get round pandora.com restrictions (anyone know how to get round that one? would appreciate it)

for pandora i just fox it by giving the zipcode of any indiscriminate company i find on GoogleMaps... its worked so far :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    3 hours to go.... Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the opener? My money's on Go or Corduroy
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    mAcimAci Posts: 49
    I'm Gone wrote:
    3 hours to go.... Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the opener? My money's on Go or Corduroy

yeah,i think that it will go this way...some hard rock stuff to the start:)..i hope they save release for katowice:)
  • Options
    http://bestrock.clix.pt/player/index.asp

Click on the link to listen to radio, from what i can make out they will broadcast the PJ show, its a good quality stream, as opposed to the crippled video that keeps pausing and breaking up...
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:

Click on the link to listen to radio, from what i can make out they will broadcast the PJ show, its a good quality stream, as opposed to the crippled video that keeps pausing and breaking up...

Apparently, only 30 mins of PJ's set will be webcast, so the radio broadcast is definitely the best option.

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    whats the time difference here folks?

that radio link is working great! time to get the boys and some beer :D
  • Options
    I'm Gone wrote:

how de we know they will be playing the whole set at this link?
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    how de we know they will be playing the whole set at this link?

We don't, we've just got to keep our fingers crossed.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    I'm Gone wrote:
    We don't, we've just got to keep our fingers crossed.

*crossed*

where are you and what time do you have my friend?

i am east cpast usa and it is 4:22
  • Options
    21:26 Central European - 2hrs to go!
    REMEMBER KIDS....

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    ok 2 questions

1. what time does pearl jam come on east coast time

and

2.where is the radio link for the concert
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Aaaaah, this makes me happy!
    The tour started and now this. Happy PJ fans united again, relaying setlist
    and listening the shows together... :) Good times. :)
    Im gonna try to install this and watch, if not, listening is good ;) Thanks!
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"