Options

*** Bonnaroo Setlist Thread***

Comments

• Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
    by the way, the douchebag crowd at the show is signing "Alive" a capella in between encore breaks.

I hate them.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    *never mind*
    hearing things again ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    so the crowd is chanting Alive :confused:..... so much for treating them with such gems tonight...

I hope the hardcore fans in the house are having an awesome time!!!!! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options

I hate them.

Ha. That made me LOL. :D
  • Options
    So the crowd is singing the Alive chours for no reason?

for the same reason they started the "Ed-die" chants when the band took the stage.

Because they are douchbags.
  • Options
    by the way, the douchebag crowd at the show is signing "Alive" a capella in between encore breaks.

I hate them.
    they might just be singing alive because they are hyped about more pearl jam and doing a chant every one can join in on.... not because they are only waiting for them to play alive...
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    grooveamaticgrooveamatic Posts: 1,374

I hate them.

Actually that sounds pretty cool to me. It's ten times better than an 'Eddie' chant.
  • Options
    fuck you guys are losers
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    No More actually has been played, fyi.
  • Options
    beagsbeags Posts: 41
    so much hate for the crowd, have you even been to a Roo? i won't go again but just like in the real world there's lots of good people there too, and they are having a lot of fun right now, they can't all be douches ;)
  • Options
    grooveamaticgrooveamatic Posts: 1,374
    Let us not forget that Alive is a fucking awesome song.
  • Options
    Well, Ed did say it felt like Amsterdam, and chanting the Alive chorus is something a European crowd would do.
  • Options
    googoo Posts: 226
    PRY TO, then close the damn show.

P-R-I-V-A thank you goodnight!!
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    fuck you guys are losers

and you are EquallyWorthless....

see wut i did thur?
  • Options
    Actually that sounds pretty cool to me. It's ten times better than an 'Eddie' chant.

Nah. It's in the same douche-baggy ballpark.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,612
    No More actually has been played, fyi.

hence my post lol
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

I hate them.

OMG!!! I was thinking exactly the same thing!!!!! -LOL
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    That's a very drunk and high chant of Alive. Sounded pretty awful.
    Tampa 04/13/03
    Kissimmee 10/08/04
    Tampa 06/12/08

"I got a recipe for anus ankle soup, yeah."
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Posts: 251
    The I'm Still Alive chant began at Lollapalooza last year after PJ ended the set w/ Alive....unprompted the crowd picked it up waiting for the encore break to be over...
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118

see wut i did thur?
    ROFL
  • Options
    AnthonyD1987AnthonyD1987 Boston, MA Posts: 347
    Release.
    492xxx

2006: Boston 1 and 2
    2008: MSG 1 and 2, Mansfield 1 and 2
    2010: Boston
    2012: Made in America Philly
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,612
    Release

wow.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Holy fuck release
  • Options
    Release.
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options

see wut i did thur?

yep... are you a big movie fan ? Name the movie my name is a reference too.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Release Whaaaa??
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    oh this is awesome! they are really mixing this up!
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I can't wait to read the reviews this setlist is gonna generate
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    wow
    No time to be void, or save up on life...you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    You guys sound like old farts. What's wrong with an Alive chant?
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan