2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
    2022: San Diego, LA1
    2024: LA1
  • All or None tomorrow please please please! Last night just blew me away...still soaking it all in. My soul is smiling :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • All or None tomorrow please please please! Last night just blew me away...still soaking it all in. My soul is smiling :)

I second this post... both the request and the reaction to last night!
    grace and peace
  • Both "All or None" and "Come Back" have sizzling guitar late in the song that knocks my socks off. So, hell yes!

Edit: is "All or None" their only waltz?
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!) • 10/1/94 Bridge School • 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!) • 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!) • 10/25/03 B. School • 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!) • 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!) • 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!) • 5/13/22 Oakland (had to leave early, but W.M.A.! Immortality!) • 5/13/24 Sacramento (Light Years! Picture in a Frame!) • 5/25/24 Bottle Rock (Last Kiss! Maybe It’s Time w/Bradley Cooper!)
  • :D I wouldn't ever mind Come Back again either. Dying for All or None live and otherwise trust them to do their thing. I've yet to be disappointed :)

• Today may be the day!!! :D crossing fingers xx

• Today may be the day!!! :D crossing fingers xx
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
  • Hoping hoping hoping
    :D

• Hoping for you too...(especially since I'm going to be there as well and I've never heard it either ; )
  • 23.ALL OR NONE

ALL OR NONE PLAYED AT VIC 07 LAST TIME - ITS THE 11TH TIME PLAYED TONIGHT AT LA 1

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hoping hoping hoping
    :D

Was that you with the sign tonight?
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
  • We got it,baby! And followed by "Come Back"...how did you do it?!?!?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Good stuff!
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Elana, you won!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• YES!!!! :mrgreen:
    All or None into Come Back - are you fucking kidding me???? Plus Footsteps, Solat and Indifference - I cannot get the huge grin off my face! Apparently I was on the big screen during Come Back smiling like a lunatic! That was not me with the sign, but thank you to whoever had that! They pretty much played everything I wanted in the past 2 days!!! Wow these shows have been the absolute best therapy. Four back from Ed tonight. I feel like a very lucky girl! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I in heaven :D

All or None into Come Back - are you fucking kidding me???? Plus Footsteps, Solat and Indifference - I cannot get the huge grin off my face! Apparently I was on the big screen during Come Back smiling like a lunatic! That was not me with the sign, but thank you to whoever had that! They pretty much played everything I wanted in the past 2 days!!! Wow these shows have been the absolute best therapy. Four back from Ed tonight. I feel like a very lucky girl! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I in heaven :D
    Awesome...so happy for u!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Awesome...so happy for u!!
    Thanks Dimi! It was amazing!

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,572
    YES!!!! :mrgreen:

Cool! :thumbup: :clap:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.