Options

Looking for Pittsburgh Poster! Please read!

Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
First off I didn't get into Pitt until late and I went right into the GA line and waited. Ran right to the rail in front of Mikey and enjoyed 1 hell of a show!! Now the bad part, during RITFW my blood pressure dropped severely from no food or drink in over 12 hours, and I passed out. Security took me to the medic and they took me to the hospital. Long story short i didn't get to get in the merch line and get anything.

So if there is a kind soul out there who has an extra pitt poster I would love to have it! Of course i'll pay for said poster.

Thank you all for reading and enjoy the rest of the tour!

Dirty Tom
http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Awww man, that stinks. I hope somebody can help you out!
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    DT,
    Glad you are ok big buddy...
    if you don't get one by the time 10c releases them up here in SHOP after the tour, let me know and I will try to get you one since I'm usually on-line during the work day when they drop (not counting Wrigley when they went on a Saturday)...
    -EV
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    if it makes you feel any better, posters were long gone before they even took the stage.

Glad you made it until RITFW. Let this be a lesson to everybody to stay nourished and hydrated.

Best of luck getting the poster. Where there is a will, there is a way
  • Options
    nails r bit offnails r bit off Posts: 408
    edited October 2013
    Tom

We met briefly at the London wishlist party (i believe you are the Tom that helped run it right?) I Have a Pitt poster for ya. I was lucky and scored the AP version and bought one at the show. I don't need 2 and you should have one.

PM me. It's coming from Canada so shipping may be a bit more, unless your going to seattle for the show I could give it to you in person there. :D

Rob
    Post edited by nails r bit off on
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    Tom

We met briefly at the London wishlist party (i believe you are the Tom that helped run it right?) I Have a Pitt poster for ya. I was lucky and scored the AP version and bought two at the show. I don't need 3 and you should have one.

PM me. It's coming from Canada so shipping may be a bit more, unless your going to seattle for the show I could give it to you in person there. :D

Rob

nicely done old friend! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Word!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883
    Tom

We met briefly at the London wishlist party (i believe you are the Tom that helped run it right?) I Have a Pitt poster for ya. I was lucky and scored the AP version and bought one at the show. I don't need 2 and you should have one.

Rob

What a great way to start my friday morning~~! SWEET!!! PM on it's way!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    If anyone else is cool enough to have an extra for a Pittsburgh local who was also shut out I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Options
    KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    PearlJamWV wrote:
    If anyone else is cool enough to have an extra for a Pittsburgh local who was also shut out I would greatly appreciate it!

Did you relocate from WV?