Options

OFFICIAL: Vinyl yet?

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 269
    sparky_fry wrote:
    Bogey Man wrote:
    In Newfoundland, Canada. Haven't received Lightening Bolt OR Vault #3 yet!

same here for both. Is your tracking working at all?

Mine hasn't been updated since Oct. 10th so i'm starting to wonder if we are just going to be included in the replacemnt vinyl shipping htat is happening this week or is it actaully just that slow moving.
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,265
    I thought the tracking didn't work for International orders? I don't think I was able to track my Vault #3 at all. I just checked and this is what it says for vault #3:

10/02/2013 Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

That's it. It showed up 2 weeks ago. It's probably because UPS hands it off to USPS. USPS doesn't have tracking on standard shipping and neither does Canada post. Therefore there is nothing to track?

I got my Lightning Bolt shipping notification for the Vinyl on Oct 10th. Usually it takes two weeks (10 bus. days) for stuff to get here. Because we had a stat, 10 bus. days would of been Oct 25th which was this past Friday... so I would expect it to be here in the next few days.

I also remember 10c sent an email saying the product wouldn't actually go out until a few days after the shipping email. So Lightning Bolt should be here this week I think.

I'm not sure why you haven't got Vault #3 in newfoundland. I got mine on Vancouver Island a few weeks back now.
  • Options
    jtr101jtr101 Posts: 269
    Zod wrote:
    I thought the tracking didn't work for International orders? I don't think I was able to track my Vault #3 at all. I just checked and this is what it says for vault #3:

That's it. It showed up 2 weeks ago. It's probably because UPS hands it off to USPS. USPS doesn't have tracking on standard shipping and neither does Canada post. Therefore there is nothing to track?

I got my Lightning Bolt shipping notification for the Vinyl on Oct 10th. Usually it takes two weeks (10 bus. days) for stuff to get here. Because we had a stat, 10 bus. days would of been Oct 25th which was this past Friday... so I would expect it to be here in the next few days.

I also remember 10c sent an email saying the product wouldn't actually go out until a few days after the shipping email. So Lightning Bolt should be here this week I think.

I'm not sure why you haven't got Vault #3 in newfoundland. I got mine on Vancouver Island a few weeks back now.

Thanks for the info, most companies will provide you with updates until it reaches customs but maybe mail innovations don't update it at all for international. I will keep a vigilante watch on the mail box to see if it ever arrives.
    Enjoy difference. Without it we're all boring!

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,265
    jtr101 wrote:
    Zod wrote:
    Thanks for the info, most companies will provide you with updates until it reaches customs but maybe mail innovations don't update it at all for international. I will keep a vigilante watch on the mail box to see if it ever arrives.

I'll try to remember to post when it arrives here in Victoria. At least then you know they're starting to make it over the border.
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    jtr101 wrote:
    sparky_fry wrote:
    Bogey Man wrote:

Mine hasn't been updated since Oct. 10th so i'm starting to wonder if we are just going to be included in the replacemnt vinyl shipping htat is happening this week or is it actaully just that slow moving.

That's likely the case. I sent them an email after the last thing I saw on Oct. 16th was shipping information received. They responded and said that they were waiting for the replacement vinyl.
  • Options
    Bogey ManBogey Man Newfoundland Posts: 118
    sparky_fry wrote:
    Bogey Man wrote:

My Vault vinyl showed up Friday. Great condition. Nothing on LB yet, but I don't expect it. Tracking information never worked.
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec 5/05/2016
    Ottawa 5/08/2016
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Zod wrote:

I'm in the Toronto area. Hope your right as my tracking info also says " 10/02/2013 Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations". Also have a similar entry for my Halloween T. Still hoping to get the vinyl and T before December.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016