PJ people are the coolest people.

13»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited October 2013
    Speaking of asshole magnets, I was working on a science educational program on the human body and I came across some footage from the 70's of a guy whose sphincter stopped working because of some disease. Doctors reconstructed a sphincter from other muscles in his leg and essentially rebuilt his butt hole. The strange thing was that it was activated or opened and closed by a large magnet. So that's my story about asshole magnets. True story, Carry on...

I always wondered how the guy didnt poop himself when he walked past a refrigerator full of magnets..

...see below
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Speaking of asshole magnets, I was working on a science educational program on the human body and I came across some footage from the 70's of a guy whose sphincter stopped working because of some disease. Doctors reconstructed a sphincter from other muscles in his leg and essentially rebuilt his butt hole. The strange thing was that it was activated or opened and closed by a large magnet. So that's my story about asshole magnets. True story, Carry on...

I always wondered how the guy didnt poop himself when he walked past a refrigerator full of magnets..

and this is why PJ people are awesome...they give us things that challenge our minds...even if it is asshole magnets...

I wonder if he is still alive? And how he felt about that "modification" to his life? :shifty:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    brianlux wrote:

:shock:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

edit out this dumb post from an asshole. :lol: