Options

IDIOT SPORTS FANS

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

Man, what the fuck??? This shit always seems to happen with 49ers fans....hopefully they find these guys and put them in jail where they belong. Bunch of fucking animals.

So happy that they found these fucking jerkoffs.

http://www.startribune.com/four-suspects-arrested-in-assault-of-vikings-fan-after-49ers-game/328290271/
    Yea, this kind of shit needs to stop.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,203
    i would think the asshole at the Packers game who yelled 'muslims suck' during moment of silence and NY Rangers fan who yelled 'go rangers' during moment of silence would surely qualify as Idiot fans. Good for Aaron Rodgers for calling out fan in post game press conference and supposedly Rangers fans in section of said asshole asked security to remove him.
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    I'm sorry to say that a number of Bosnian fans also disgraced themselves tonight

http://www.balls.ie/football/minutes-silence-ireland-bosnia/316176
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,296
    So Bengals and Steelers fans were both hitting women and pissing on them on Saturday?

Fucking scumbags
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I'm going to have to quote Amy Schumer here.

"I think sports are stupid, and everyone who likes them...is like a lesser person.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

"I think sports are stupid, and everyone who likes them...is like a lesser person.

Amy Schumer sounds like a bit of a gombeen to me
  • Options
    edited January 2016

rgambs said:

Amy Schumer sounds like a bit of a gombeen to me
    Yeah that's ...like...one of the worst quotes I have ever seen.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rgambs said:

It must have sucked always being picked last in gym class
  • Options
    rgambs said:

isn't her 15 minutes just about over? don't really find her very funny.

• Options
    Hahaha lots of butthurt sports fans, must have touched a nerve.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Hahaha isn't that why you became a cop??
  • Options
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Bit harsh?
  • Options

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Bit harsh?
    Nahhh, turn around is fair game.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    well, it seems this fella really dislike sports, huh?
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

It was a quote from a comedy film by a comedian... It wasn't meant to be a condemnation of anybody who watches sports ever.

That being said, I do think serious sport fandom is immature and lame. Go do something on a freakin Sunday every now and then, and stop worshipping these people who play games and party for millions of dollars.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    rgambs said:

It was a quote from a comedy film by a comedian... It wasn't meant to be a condemnation of anybody who watches sports ever.

That being said, I do think serious sport fandom is immature and lame. Go do something on a freakin Sunday every now and then, and stop worshipping these people who play games and party for millions of dollars.
    You're talking about a small number of sports there (American ones mostly I guess). The most popular sports in Ireland are played by amateurs who are greatly admired and generally very good role models for kids too. The clubs are at the heart of each community and the players fit training and matches around their day jobs :)
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • Options

rgambs said:

You're talking about a small number of sports there (American ones mostly I guess). The most popular sports in Ireland are played by amateurs who are greatly admired and generally very good role models for kids too. The clubs are at the heart of each community and the players fit training and matches around their day jobs :)
    I wish America was more like that!!
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

It's a fairly unique situation here admittedly. People do follow soccer as well but GAA is the main passion. My favourite sport to watch is badminton. The players are professionals but the money is shite :tongue:
  • Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

It's a fairly unique situation here admittedly. People do follow soccer as well but GAA is the main passion. My favourite sport to watch is badminton. The players are professionals but the money is shite :tongue:
    Badminton is so much fun to play, I could play badminton and ping pong all day.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Funny thing is the quote's from a film that stars, among others, Lebron James.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

rgambs said:

Soccer fans, worldwide, are the most crazed and obsessed. Not even close. I believe we've mentioned them a few times in this thread.

That's cool though, man. Sports are great.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

rgambs said:

He was pretty good too, funny and believable.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

He was pretty good too, funny and believable.
    Did you like his hairdo?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Now that says it all right there...
  • Options
    rgambs said:

kind of ironic coming from an adult who belongs to a bands fan club.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

rgambs said:

kind of ironic coming from an adult who belongs to a bands fan club.
    You can't put art and sports in the same category like that, there is zero comparison. Seriously, art and sports?? That's nuts.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Haha yep it does, it says while you are glued to the TV or in a seat watching someone else do something you can't and don't do, I will be out doing something.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Haha yep it does, it says while you are glued to the TV or in a seat watching someone else do something you can't and don't do, I will be out doing something.
    ...like watching the latest Amy Schumer tv show or movie.

This guy....haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

This guy....haha
    Nice try, watching a comedy now and then doesn't compare to at least 3 hrs a day for a 16 week NFL season, and other sports to boot. I don't spend as much time in front of the TV (no cable or Netflix) in a year as a serious sports fan does in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

This guy....haha
    Nice try, watching a comedy now and then doesn't compare to at least 3 hrs a day for a 16 week NFL season, and other sports to boot. I don't spend as much time in front of the TV (no cable or Netflix) in a year as a serious sports fan does in a couple weeks.
    "Now and then" right.

No. I am projecting you to be that guy who comes home and watches a solid 5 hours of tv a night before hitting the sack. I'd say you haven't picked up a book since high school either.

See how easy it is to generalize?
    chinese-happy.jpg