Options

Let's hear it for our man Elway!

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
How bout our boys stellar acting as lead PJ fan in Jayz's Made in America Doc?! That handsome fool was jumping and singing like a REAL FAN! You can REALLY see his Great acting skills, cuz we all know he was really there for Drake! ;)

Best 2 seconds in the Doc for me, Pearl jam during Corduroy... "Take my hand" - cameras cut to Dave hand in hand with his wife rocking the fuck out, AWESOME! And me in the Citizen Dick shirt jumping on his back and pushing my wife out of my way! :lol:

Good seeing your face again Davey! And my elbows and ears as well :lol:
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Hope you guys got payed well for that shit.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    I'm just glad they cut the part where Timmy tried to give me a big wet kiss
  • Options
    Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790

They showed the lead-in to it though, then cut away. :evil:
    THAT woulda been fuckin awesome!!!!
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options

They showed the lead-in to it though, then cut away. :evil:
    THAT woulda been fuckin awesome!!!!

If they kept it in, they would have had to rate it XXX
  • Options
    I want your autograph EV! YOU were on my TV with JZ and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    I'll take one also, cuz your my super hero! I know somebody famous. WooHoo! Hey, have a card to send you. Where is best place to send it to? Home, office or OYRSJ? Give me an address ok? Thanks, talk to you soon! For sure.
    Dawn
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    I'll take one also, cuz your my super hero! I know somebody famous. WooHoo! Hey, have a card to send you. Where is best place to send it to? Home, office or OYRSJ? Give me an address ok? Thanks, talk to you soon! For sure.
    Dawn
    "If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done."
  • Options
    Dawn

Awe, shucks Rob and Dawn!
    Home or OYR po box is good Dawn..I will email you but you don't have to send me anything! Here's hoping for Seattle...
    -EV