Options

LB Vinyl shipping update

2»

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm wrote:
    thanks for the update, rob

just trying to clarify my hazing mind...have all the emails gone out for this? or do you do it in bunches? in other words, i haven't received an email...should i have? :lol:

got it! thanks rob! :D
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    kramer73 wrote:
    I find that quite doubtful.

very doubtful. They would have announced the color, which would have increased sales.

I am not expecting it, just holding out hope. What other wonderful ideas could be the reason that we won't get our orders by release day?

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    Outstanding news, thank you.

I was starting to get a little worried since my shipping notice was sent to me on Tuesday.

I've been streaming LB nonstop on itunes and I can't wait to hear it on vinyl. SO good!!!
    ...master of karate and friendship for everyone!
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,237
    Due to delayed flights, our vinyl shipment did not arrive as planned yesterday.
    Vinyl is scheduled to arrive today from manufacturer at 10am pdt and our first wave will ship around 3pm.
    Our first vinyl delivery has arrived. Orders begin shipping today at 3pm.
    slh

Makes no sense, why did i receive shipping notification on Wed if 10c didnt even have the vinyl?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Due to delayed flights, our vinyl shipment did not arrive as planned yesterday.
    Vinyl is scheduled to arrive today from manufacturer at 10am pdt and our first wave will ship around 3pm.
    Our first vinyl delivery has arrived. Orders begin shipping today at 3pm.
    slh

Makes no sense, why did i receive shipping notification on Wed if 10c didnt even have the vinyl?
    IT's mentioned earlier, because they started processing orders in anticipation of receiving the vinyl. They were probably starting to print out shipping labels etc, that kind of thing.