Options

LB presale CD/VINYL shipping status

Comments

• Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    I received the fact that the CD shipped hours after I checked my mail and played it a few times lol
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    JN20553 wrote:
    Got mine on Friday and listened (more) all weekend. Love it.
    Thanks 10C.

To the whiners: chill. I wasn't even going to look for it until Tues./Wed. and was (very) pleasantly surprised.

People aren't whining and are allowed to express criticism and disappointment. Some people's vinyls haven't shipped yet, meaning we probably won't get it until next week, a week after the release date. Surely that's something we can express on the band's message board.

Amen!!

I preordered the vinyl on the day that they announced the album. Although I know that I will be able to download the album on the day of release, it's a little disappointing that the tracking info says that it is scheduled to arrive on the 17th. I appreciate what the 10C does for us and all that they put up with from us, but I would have been better off to order this from Amazon or pick up a copy from my local record store.

I understand that some people think of this as whining, but I wanted this album on vinyl the day I ordered it in July. It was very hard to have to wait until the 15th of October, much less now the 17th or later. I just believe that 10C would be better suited telling people to expect it up to a week after release. This way the expectations are not so high.
    I am the artist formally known as "Cameron4President"....
    1998: Va Beach VA
    2000: Va Beach VA, Columbia MD
    2003: Raleigh NC, Bristow VA
    2008: Washington DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Bristow VA
    2013: Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Charlotte NC
    2014: Cincinnati, OH
    2016: Hampton, VA, Raleigh, NC
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493
    Better Dan wrote:
    JN20553 wrote:
    Got mine on Friday and listened (more) all weekend. Love it.
    Thanks 10C.

To the whiners: chill. I wasn't even going to look for it until Tues./Wed. and was (very) pleasantly surprised.

People aren't whining and are allowed to express criticism and disappointment. Some people's vinyls haven't shipped yet, meaning we probably won't get it until next week, a week after the release date. Surely that's something we can express on the band's message board.
    I totally agree. I truly love new album. I love the short clips they were doing for fans. And i love the fact that we were able to stream online entire album.
    But that shipping/delivering thing is just so wrong so all the disappointed ones have the right to feel this way and express it. In my opinion it's just ruining the whole excitement.
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,648
    it's not whining. It's expecting what you paid for.

The sale specifically said "Shipped to arrive on Release Date". 10C chose not to upgrade the shipping on these to 2 day shipping. Instead they used UPS-MI which changes it to false advertising. These are not major world problems, but c'mon. How come Best Buy and Amazon customers are getting theirs today and tomorrow and fanclub members have to wait until Friday or Saturday?
  • Options
    PredakingPredaking Posts: 267
    As long as it arrives by this weekend, I'm cool. I can't listen to my records during the week (usually), and I have the Vault show and the new KoL to clean, so this will make it worthwhile to clean them all at once. As long as I get the files onto my phone, I'm good to go for the car.

I will agree, though, that if you offer something for pre-order, it needs to show up on time. Either that, or you have to have some sort of differentiated packaging you cannot get elsewhere. My copy of Mechanical Bull, for instance, has one red and one yellow LP. I pre-ordered Hesitation Marks from one site simply because it included the CD version and a download, while another site did not. Now, if LB shows up and it's colored vinyl, well, absolutely worth it!
  • Options
    corduroycorduroy Lexington, OH Posts: 117
    Got mine on Saturday. Boo Yah.

I was patient, I could stream it if I REALLY wanted to hear it anytime. What's the difference if you have a CD or Vinyl of it on the 15th. Grow up.

I hate to say this but the only thing I don't like about PJ, are about 50% of the fans that think this band and the fan club OWE them something. I rarely post on here because there is so much negativity and bitching and nobody has anything intelligent to discuss...only how they aren't being served properly....fuck you. Go live your lives, people and let the music be the soundtrack. There's more important things in this world than vinyl.

I am indebted to this band and even the fan club for all they have done for me and you should be too. I just came off the best weekend of my life, seeing PJ in Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Road-tripping with the absolute love of my life, meeting cool people, and hearing, seeing, feeling and absorbing my favorite band of 23 YEARS for TWO FUCKING NIGHTS IN A ROW!!

Life is too fucking good to let your whining get me down! Buck-Up little campers...you'll get your goddamn vinyl. Til then, crank up the stream on iTunes. :thumbup:
    1994 - Cleveland, 1998 - Cleveland, 2000 - Columbus, 2003 - Cleveland/Columbus, 2006 - Cleveland, 2009 - Philly 1, 2010 - Columbus/Cleveland, 2013 - Pittsburgh/Buffalo, 2014 - Cincy/Detroit, 2016-Lexington/Wrigley #1, 2018- Fenway 1, 2022-Nashville, 2024-Seattle1/Noblesville/Baltimore
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    cp3iverson wrote:
    it's not whining. It's expecting what you paid for.

The sale specifically said "Shipped to arrive on Release Date". 10C chose not to upgrade the shipping on these to 2 day shipping. Instead they used UPS-MI which changes it to false advertising. These are not major world problems, but c'mon. How come Best Buy and Amazon customers are getting theirs today and tomorrow and fanclub members have to wait until Friday or Saturday?

Sounds like you answered your own question, or you are a first year member.
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    corduroy wrote:

I was patient, I could stream it if I REALLY wanted to hear it anytime. What's the difference if you have a CD or Vinyl of it on the 15th. Grow up.

I hate to say this but the only thing I don't like about PJ, are about 50% of the fans that think this band and the fan club OWE them something. I rarely post on here because there is so much negativity and bitching and nobody has anything intelligent to discuss...only how they aren't being served properly....fuck you. Go live your lives, people and let the music be the soundtrack. There's more important things in this world than vinyl.

I am indebted to this band and even the fan club for all they have done for me and you should be too. I just came off the best weekend of my life, seeing PJ in Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Road-tripping with the absolute love of my life, meeting cool people, and hearing, seeing, feeling and absorbing my favorite band of 23 YEARS for TWO FUCKING NIGHTS IN A ROW!!

Life is too fucking good to let your whining get me down! Buck-Up little campers...you'll get your goddamn vinyl. Til then, crank up the stream on iTunes. :thumbup:

When you pay for something and its not delivered when implied there is something to bitch about. Telling people fuck you truly shows the intelligence discussed here that you were talking about. :fp:

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    oysterjar wrote:
    When you pay for something and its not delivered when implied there is something to bitch about. Telling people fuck you truly shows the intelligence discussed here that you were talking about. :fp:

And I don't think people are being rude about their disappointment at all. I mean, it doesn't even seem like my vinyl has shipped yet which means I probably won't get it until next week. I can walk into the store tomorrow and pick up the vinyl for cheaper than what I paid for 10C. It's not a huge deal, but some of us were looking forward to spinning the vinyl on release day. Again a 1-2 day delay I somewhat expected but was hoping it wouldn't be the case, but a week delay isn't good. It's not like shipping was free.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    corduroy wrote:

Says the guy that got his early.... :roll:

Mine is due for shipping this afternoon, so if it's anything like the Vault package I'll be seeing it some time late next week.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    I pre ordered mine from 10c and know tracking order or email yet. Hmmmmm
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    oysterjar wrote:
    corduroy wrote:

+1
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    corduroy wrote:

Says the guy that got his early.... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    At least ill have the digital file tonight. Can't wait to spin the vinyl when it does arrive.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Hooray for Everything :D
  • Options
    Excuse my ignorance, but how can I track my shipping order??? My LB album is being sent through Mail Innovations Standard INT Shipping...(I'm in Argentina).
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Blood1991 wrote:
    Excuse my ignorance, but how can I track my shipping order??? My LB album is being sent through Mail Innovations Standard INT Shipping...(I'm in Argentina).

No tracking on international orders. It keeps the costs down and they mentioned something about customs fees can sometimes be bypassed if a package doesn't have shipping.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Blood1991 wrote:

If 10C site has a tracking # on your Order History, try this link:

http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/default.aspx

If no tracking # on 10C site, then not sure...
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Blood1991 wrote:

If 10C site has a tracking # on your Order History, try this link:

http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/default.aspx

If no tracking # on 10C site, then not sure...

Go to that website and put a 1 on the end of your order number and track by reference.
  • Options
    thanks a lot everyone for your help! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73
    My CD arrived today in TN. I got my shipping confirmation on Saturday at 11 am.
  • Options
    BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    My vinyl supposedly shipped last week, per email. However, when I go to track it, all UPSMI says is "Shipment information received" dated October 10th and NO updates since. Looks like I'm definitely not getting it tomorrow, or even this week likely.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • Options
    BV84003 wrote:
    My vinyl supposedly shipped last week, per email. However, when I go to track it, all UPSMI says is "Shipment information received" dated October 10th and NO updates since. Looks like I'm definitely not getting it tomorrow, or even this week likely.

But your vinyl will get to do a lot or site seeing.
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Have all the International CD orders been sent. I haven't received an email confirmation and my Order history still says WAREHOUSE?
  • Options
    Have all the International CD orders been sent. I haven't received an email confirmation and my Order history still says WAREHOUSE?

my status was the same so i assumed it was sent and the status update was unavailable, i read somewhere the postal service they use had issues and were unable to provide 10club with updates. however i just got my email and shipping confirmation today.
  • Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376

Same here!
  • Options
    Thanks.

I still don't have an email confirmation and my order history is still saying Warehouse.....hopefully it will be sent soon. I couldn't wait I went and brought a copy last Friday, I am enjoying it so much :D
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    Thanks.

I still don't have an email confirmation and my order history is still saying Warehouse.....hopefully it will be sent soon. I couldn't wait I went and brought a copy last Friday, I am enjoying it so much :D

I don't know much about shipping to Australia but CDs have been shipped. Order history will still say "warehouse" regardless. Mine says the same and I have already received it. :D

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    oysterjar wrote:
    Thanks.

I don't know much about shipping to Australia but CDs have been shipped. Order history will still say "warehouse" regardless. Mine says the same and I have already received it. :D

Thank you that sounds great, but last week there was a post that they had run out of CDs and were waiting on more stock to send out internationally.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Estimated delivery date for my vinyl is 10/21.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer