Options

LB presale CD/VINYL shipping status

Comments

• Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    The ten club is lying when they say orders are shipped. I just got off the phone with her and I was told they even have the vinyl yet. I canceled my order and my membership . Easy street midnight release party. I'm going old school and earning my album. Plus you get free snacks.

I had a feeling this was happening :?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,933
    The ten club is lying when they say orders are shipped. I just got off the phone with her and I was told they even have the vinyl yet. I canceled my order and my membership . Easy street midnight release party. I'm going old school and earning my album. Plus you get free snacks.

you canceled your membership because the album hasn't shipped yet? um ok.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    Shit...Monday is a holiday (States). Has to be here Saturday to arrive early.

Fuckin' Columbus

Son of a bitch, this guarantees it won't come in by the 15th. I wish his boat sank in the Atlantic.

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    Just an FYI for everyone tracking their orders:

I work in logistics/warehouse distribution, processing small parcel shipments for customers in a similar fashion. I tracked my vinyl order, and the status on the UPS Mail Innovations site says "Shipment information received", even though my e-mail from 10C and the status on the site shows "Shipped".

Basically what that means is that the shipment has been processed and a shipping label with a tracking # has been generated, NOT that it has physically shipped. The same thing occurs when I process a batch of orders through my system for my customers. The shipments are entered, shipping labels are produced, and when they track it through their account in my system, the status will show "shipped". When they click the order to link to the actual FedEx system, they will seem the same status "Shipment information received" UNTIL FedEx actually picks up the package from our location.

So hate to bust anyone's bubble, but until you see something along the lines of "Shipment Received" or "Picked Up" on the actual UPS site, your order has not left the warehouse. :(

On a positive note, what I've heard so far has me digging this record the most since Binauaral! :)
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Question:

If you ordered the CD and Vinyl together, does the CD still ship first?

anyone?

yup. 2 separate orders.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,151
    Ordering vinyl on Amazon. CD at Target. Vault 3 went to 5 diff states before arriving. Quite a tour..
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,151
    Quite a few spokes I meant to say!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    Newch91 wrote:
    Got the email for both! CD in warehouse and Vinyl shipped. That'll be a first for me: the vinyl before the CD. Can't wait!!

Just like Vitalogy!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,515
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Question:

If you ordered the CD and Vinyl together, does the CD still ship first?

anyone?

yup. 2 separate orders.

Thanks!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    If my vinyl shows up late, but is red...

All is forgiven.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    I got shipping email on the 8th, but the tracking number only shows that the carrier received the information on the 10th. There isn't even an estimated delivery date yet. And after the FUBAR that was the Vault shipping I have absolutely ZERO faith that this arrive on release date. :(
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    cp3iverson wrote:
    Im only complaining because they advertised Release Day Delivery.

get used to it. 10C tends to either overstate or outright lie on certain subjects. Their recent shipping methods have epic fail written all over them.
    Rock me Jesus, roll me Lord...
    Wash me in the blood of Rock & Roll
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,269
    JB128716 wrote:

All is forgiven.
    lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    JB128716 wrote:

All is forgiven.
    lol
    :lol::lol::lol:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,026
    Received shipping confirmation on the CD.
    Sweet! :)
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,921
    I wanted to say thanks. I received it Friday Oct 11. That evening I did the 2+ hour drive from LA to San Diego and was hoping, wishing, it would arrive for that drive. There it was. Thank you so much. Nice personal touch having "Santos L. Halper" on the return address.

To those of you slamming 10c shipping, I have ordered a bunch of things and never had an issue. Having LB in hand on the 11th instead of the 15th is worth more to me than the cost of the shipping. Thanks for all you do.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    CD arrived today and already had my first listen! :D:D
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    For fuck sake, Florida is the penis of the US... Cd is still in Orlando and Vinyl tracking shows nothing. :evil: :cry:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I finally got my shipping notification for the vinyl, but I don't have any tracking number. Will I get it later on? I wanna follow my record around just like the Vault :P :D

Oh, and did anybody receive a country sticker with their shipping?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    nothing in NYC suburbs either
    guess it will arrive on release day
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    I finally got my shipping notification for the vinyl, but I don't have any tracking number. Will I get it later on? I wanna follow my record around just like the Vault :P :D

Got my shipping notification with a tracking number on Oct. 8, but 10C didn't get the vinyl from the manufacturer until Oct. 10. At any rate, I recall that Santos wrote that tracking information doesn't become available until Oct. 14, which is today. Nothing yet for me, but it's still early. :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hobbes wrote:

Got my shipping notification with a tracking number on Oct. 8, but 10C didn't get the vinyl from the manufacturer until Oct. 10. At any rate, I recall that Santos wrote that tracking information doesn't become available until Oct. 14, which is today. Nothing yet for me, but it's still early. :D

I see. All is good then :D Cannot wait to spin this!
  • Options
    WhywhyzedWhywhyzed Posts: 270
    Mine showed up Saturday (New Hampshire), thanks 10c :)
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    No tracking update on vinyl here.

Even though I've heard the album on iTunes and will be able to download it tonight, I'm kinda disappointed that the vinyl has yet to ship, and will probably not be receiving it until a week after release date. 10C, we all appreciate what you do, and understand that sometimes things happen in regards to manufacturing, distribution, etc. that are out of your control, but please - STOP making promises you can't keep. It's kind of ridiculous that folks will be able to walk into the store and buy something that fan club members pre-ordered 3 months ago will have yet to receive. I really hope that the exclusive 10C member content will be something special to make up for this. I've been a longtime 10C member, and hope to be for years to come - but this is probably the last time I will order a non-exclusive item from the 10C Store.
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    No tracking update on vinyl here.

Even though I've heard the album on iTunes and will be able to download it tonight, I'm kinda disappointed that the vinyl has yet to ship, and will probably not be receiving it until a week after release date. 10C, we all appreciate what you do, and understand that sometimes things happen in regards to manufacturing, distribution, etc. that are out of your control, but please - STOP making promises you can't keep. It's kind of ridiculous that folks will be able to walk into the store and buy something that fan club members pre-ordered 3 months ago will have yet to receive. I really hope that the exclusive 10C member content will be something special to make up for this. I've been a longtime 10C member, and hope to be for years to come - but this is probably the last time I will order a non-exclusive item from the 10C Store.

I agree. My vinyl hasn't shipped yet either. I expected a short delay, but I probably won't even get it until next week. I'm pretty disappointed with the 10C on this.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    My has shipped and the tracking number is working.... but so far, its taking the same goddamn rout as my Vault vinyl (WA, CA AR, CA, WA) and is scheduled to arrive on the 17th.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Got mine on Friday and listened (more) all weekend. Love it.
    Thanks 10C.

To the whiners: chill. I wasn't even going to look for it until Tues./Wed. and was (very) pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    JN20553 wrote:
    Thanks 10C.

To the whiners: chill. I wasn't even going to look for it until Tues./Wed. and was (very) pleasantly surprised.

People aren't whining and are allowed to express criticism and disappointment. Some people's vinyls haven't shipped yet, meaning we probably won't get it until next week, a week after the release date. Surely that's something we can express on the band's message board.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,246
    Better Dan wrote:
    JN20553 wrote:
    Thanks 10C.

People aren't whining and are allowed to express criticism and disappointment. Some people's vinyls haven't shipped yet, meaning we probably won't get it until next week, a week after the release date. Surely that's something we can express on the band's message board.

Apparently shipping status doesnt mean anything anyways, i received shipping confirmation email then two laters they posted they just received the vinyl to the warehouse! Lol mine was shipped before 10c even got it :lol:
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    in_the_mudin_the_mud Calgary AB Posts: 493
    JN20553 wrote:
    Thanks 10C.

Like most of us I pre-ordered a CD/Vinyl on a day of the announcement. I got a shipping confirmation email last Tuesday Oct 8th, but until 11th when I was already in Pittsburgh, there was no any info on the UPS site - CD was picked up that day. So now it says Est. delivery Thursday 17th. Talking from experience with the Vault #3 coming Thursday USPS get their hands on the package - somewhere in the States. So if I'm lucky I'll get my CD Saturday but probably not until next week. And talking about Vinyl - I know nothing about it.
    And why would you call us a whiners?
    Warsaw 96/11/01 ; Katowice 00/06/15, Katowice 00/06/16 ; Chicago 03/06/18 ; Chicago 06/05/16 ; Chicago 06/05/17 ; Chicago 07/08/05 ; Boston 08/06/30 ; Philadelphia 09/10/27 ; New York 10/05/20 ; New York 10/05/21 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/03 ; Alpine Valley 11/09/04 ; Wrigley Field 13/07/19 ; Pittsburgh 13/10/11 ; St.Louis 14/10/03