• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    prism wrote:
    :wtf:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Donate money.
    And if you call me out you are an "asshole" and a "douche"

exactly

perhaps she should call out all those that so generously donated $$$ and frequent flyer miles for a mom to ditch her kids to travel to a PJ show? they at least deserve public acknowledgement of what upstanding great people they are! that way everyone can distinguish how very special she and her donors are from the assholes, douches, and what other name did she use? those who donate to real causes oh that's right...she called us shitbags :lol:

edit: btw the OP probably shouldn't be bragging on facebook that SHE just added another show :fp:

wonder if the donations she solicited to cover "her friend's babysitting expenses" is $ she's put aside to buy swag? :twisted:

Maybe someone can donate 40 for a shirt :lol::lol:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Ok. Done deal. Lock it up. By the way. I hope you all had fun making fun of me! God knows that seems to be my purpose in life, is to by my good nature alone, be entertainment to the rest of the world. I am NOT stupid, and in every way recognize that this looks like a scam. But I know, I am who I am, that I will never steal, I don't lie, and I could not ever cheat something out of some one. I have had these things done to me all my life by those who were supposed to care most for me. I could never bring that into anyone else's life. I did a good thing for someone, that needed a bright day.. A light at the end of the tunnel.. And it really hurts my feelings that you all have the gall to call this girl a bad mother, or myself a cheat. But that's ok. I know the worst of the world, and by comparison, the mean hateful things said on here, not only by you people, but by myself as well, is nothing in the big picture. I thank those who helped me make someone's year , after a consistency of hardship after hardship after hardship.. You are too kind, and make putting up with the others out there more bearable. Everybody else?? Keep making fun of people.. Let's see how many people you can hurt.. Maybe you could have a contest?? See every body in Dallas and OKC. Cause you can hurt me, but ya can't fucking break me!!

And to my lovely friend.. I hope you have a blast in Phoenix!! God knows if anyone deserves this it's you!!

Ok Kat, Sea. Lock this bitch up!! Thank you! ;)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539

Donate money.
    And if you call me out you are an "asshole" and a "douche"

Hey speedy. You got any money you can donate to me? My wife went out with her mom yesterday and spent 270$ on shit that's gonna clutter my house.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    alright, enough all ready guys.

I think you're doing a nice thing Whispering Hands. Probably not the greatest idea to ask for help here, but I don't think you deserved all smart ass replies.

I hope your friend enjoys the Phoenix show. She's lucky to have you as a friend.

You've been around here long enough that people should know you're not scamming them.
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,010
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=91525

Posting Guidelines
    1. Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the Ten Club Community forum environment. Please think of it as if you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

2. Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive, and it's a requirement here. This includes abusive Private Messages.

a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful, thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be removed. See #3.

3. There are people bashing and insulting each other all over the internet. We feel it can be better here.
This discussion has been closed.