Options

ISO single Pittsburgh GA ticket, will pay cash and/or trade

JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
Here are some of the items I'd be willing to include in a trade. Something you're looking for you don't see here? just ask. I also have a pair of upper level tickets for both shows.

Vault #3 vinyl
Wrigley posters - full set
Wrigley setlist shirt - M, L or XL (never worn)
Bandwagon cap, size 7-5/8 (gently used)

EDIT: the PJ20 vinyl is no longer available, subject updated
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Better read the rules on trading for tickets before the thread police jump on you :lol:
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Hmmm...
    Sea wrote:
    See the Posting Guidelines. Too many are not following the rules and posting trades where the value of the trade far outweighs the price of the ticket. We are not a broker site - do not sell or ask someone to sell tickets above face value here. No one wants to sit around scrutinizing trades all day … so please be careful or we'll just have to put an end to it. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Can you please be specific as to how I might be breaking the rules? I can't remember exactly what I paid for each of the items I listed above but I'm pretty sure none of the individual purchase prices exceeded the cost of a pair of tickets.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=204066
  • Options
    Now only looking for a single Pittsburgh GA ticket...
  • Options
    still looking...
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    Hmmm...
    Sea wrote:
    See the Posting Guidelines. Too many are not following the rules and posting trades where the value of the trade far outweighs the price of the ticket. We are not a broker site - do not sell or ask someone to sell tickets above face value here. No one wants to sit around scrutinizing trades all day … so please be careful or we'll just have to put an end to it. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Can you please be specific as to how I might be breaking the rules? I can't remember exactly what I paid for each of the items I listed above but I'm pretty sure none of the individual purchase prices exceeded the cost of a pair of tickets.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=204066

Sorry wasnt trying to be a douche, just still pissed my thread was locked. Its not what you paid for the item its what the market value is, ie i tried to trade a backpack that cost $75 for a ticket that cost $78 and was locked.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Seriously? Your thread got locked for that? That's crazy.
  • Options
    Yep.
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=214230