***The Official Seahawks Thread****

2»

Comments

• know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    I was rooting for them last night, but they were the recipient of 3 absolute gifts of bad calls from the refs.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • So about that Richard Sherman? Hmmm?? I think Erin Andrews handled him well.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    I think Sherman handled himself just fine. He was caught in a very emotially charged state right after the game, but his press conference interview was his usual self - funny, confident and intelligent.

Sherman also handled Crabtree and Colin K. just fine.Sherman was only called on a couple of times the entire game, and one of those plays was the game winner. He may be cocky to some, but for me it is confidence backed up with results. Best corner in the NFL? Absolutely.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 110
    edited January 2014
    There is all sorts of stuff about the greater context of that rant, when that reporter shoved a mic in his face like 30- seconds after it all went down, if you want to do a little searching. A lot more to it than just those few seconds of ranting in the heat of the moment, and more than one side to the story. I hate to think what I might say if someone shoved a mic at me under those circumstances.
  • know1 said:

I was rooting for them last night, but they were the recipient of 3 absolute gifts of bad calls from the refs.

There were some bad calls on both sides, no question. But it was still a great game, and not as badly affected by the refs as some.
  • hawks logo redesigned by hipsters...

"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Posts: 3,370
    edited January 2014
    Just saw my schedule and I'm official off for the super bowl!

sherman can talk, but he better keep walking the walk. That manning guy seems to be on a mission.

SEA.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    OK, Hawks fans, here's a new PJ shirt just in time for the Super Bowl!

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=2360

Go Hawks!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 110
    edited February 2014
    jeffbr said:

OK, Hawks fans, here's a new PJ shirt just in time for the Super Bowl!

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=2360

Go Hawks!

Dang it! I tried to buy and it says no product. Print some more dudes! I wish to buy!

Great Game Seahawks!!

Post edited by sunvalleylaw on
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    congrats fuckers.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955
    Love your city, love your people, love your area, love it all (except for your fraud stadium) - congrats to yous.

Seattle deserves it.
  • Love your city, love your people, love your area, love it all (except for your fraud stadium) - congrats to yous.

Seattle deserves it.

thank you. but I assure you, our stadium is very real.

"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Congrats.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,955

Love your city, love your people, love your area, love it all (except for your fraud stadium) - congrats to yous.

Seattle deserves it.

thank you. but I assure you, our stadium is very real.

Oh, I know it's real. When an architect plans a stadium to be structurally engineered to be louder than the people actually are, I know the stadium is real. With that said, can't wait to get out there for a Birds game.