***The Official Seahawks Thread****

sunvalleylawsunvalleylaw Posts: 110
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
At least I did not see another thread. So how about those Seahawks!! A fun season so far. Hoping they keep it up until they meet the 49'ers again in December, and beyond!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• What? No Seahawks fans on this entire site? it is a great year so far. hoping for good things!
  • Big road game coming up. Houston is not to be overlooked. Fingers crossed! Go Seahawks!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    The D is crazy good.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    nice to see the future 2014 superbowl champs have their own thread.
    davidtrios wrote:

The Cardinals were 3-0 last year as well. Just saying, it's only week 3.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Yah, I am not willing to go there yet. Game by game, like Wilson and Carroll say. Hopefully it works out!
    JK_Livin wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

true, but i picked the hawks to take it before the season began. theyre not a fluke like the cards of last year
    davidtrios wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

true, but i picked the hawks to take it before the season began. theyre not a fluke like the cards of last year

I understand that. I think they're the best team in the NFC right now but it's a loooooooong season.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Game tomorrow, go Hawks! :)
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Wow!! Gutty win on the road. I hope we can piece the offensive line back together. Tough to be out 3 starters on a big road stretch. Way to go to pull it out Seahawks! The Texans are no joke!
    Wow!! Gutty win on the road. I hope we can piece the offensive line back together. Tough to be out 3 starters on a big road stretch. Way to go to pull it out Seahawks! The Texans are no joke!

Hell yeah!!! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• incredible win yesterday. The sting of the Mariners season is starting to fade
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    after a win like that, it tells me theyre the team of destiny this year.
  • I bet the Seahawks to win the super bowl at 10 to 1 before the season started. They are now down to 4 to 1. Hopefully they get to the super bowl so I can hedge my bet and guarantee myself a nice payday.
  • davidtrios wrote:
    after a win like that, it tells me theyre the team of destiny this year.

it was kinda surreal. That last drive they had in the 4th quarter Wilson running all over the place and completing that crucial pass for the 3rd down conversion. We were listening to it at work and I think we all stood in place speechless through the whole thing.

They struggled early last season but dominated down the stretch. They better not waste this start.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Big road game today. GO SEAHAWKS!!!
  • I hope the Seahawks drag the Colts through the mud today and kick their ass!!!

Go Seahawks!

You know what's better than being bitter about in-laws?--watching one of their favorite teams lose--can't wait!
  • They are hanging in there despite a mistake or two, and some significant help that the Colts are getting from the refs. What is it with refs and PNW teams this weekend anyway? They were pretty bad in the UW/Stanford game last night too.
  • Tough one. Well, it is a beautiful day outside. Time for a hike and some guitar.
  • Seahawks lost! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    Booooo! Colts suck. They only won because of Luck!~~(Andrew Luck)~~what kind of name is that anyway?--is anyone really born with the last name Luck? I think its a fake.

Good game to both.
  • Well, that was a sucky first half yesterday. Followed by a GREAT second half! It was like the guys went into the locker room at half time and there remembered they could play. The offense came back out and controlled the ball, with very few if any penalties. Great effort except the fumble near the goal line, but fortunately Wilson saved that one! And a win, even an a half really ugly win, is a win!
  • Just gonna bump this old thread as it is getting to the big time now. Probably there is another thread by this time, but what the heck. GO SEAHAWKS!!
  • Ok, there has to be someone on this forum that cares something about the Seahawks! Huge day today. Go Seahawks!!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    As a Rams fan my only wish is a Broncos win today and in 2 weeks.

Another 3 hours of Joe Buck tell me how loud the crowd is....never so pissed at two teams that have made the NFC Championship.

But, reading your thread, you seem like a true fan. I don't want my frustration to put a damper on your day. Enjoy it and best of luck.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Time to kill the '9ers. I hope Krappydick gets Joe Theisman'd. HAWKS ALL the way!!!!!!
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    congrats to any Seahawks fans in here. great game. hell of a play by Sherman at the end.
  • YESSSS!!!!!!
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

As a Rams fan my only wish is a Broncos win today and in 2 weeks.

Another 3 hours of Joe Buck tell me how loud the crowd is....never so pissed at two teams that have made the NFC Championship.

But, reading your thread, you seem like a true fan. I don't want my frustration to put a damper on your day. Enjoy it and best of luck.

You're a Rams fan? We go to hawks games when they play the Rams... ;)

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Though not truly a Seahawks fan was rooting for them last night. 49er's QB is a punk and well the Seattle connection. Also we don't just have the Super Bowl but also the Bud bowl. Washington against Colorado.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG