Member seating!!!

2»

Comments

• Lets see Z=26, Y=25 and X=24. I was at San Diego in 2003 in LL which L is 12, on top of the 26. I was like 40 rows back and behind a bunch of human trees. I was probably more legit in my bitch for up the sides. 1st 25 rows, you should be able to see due to angle and height of stage. 40 back and really couldnt see.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    That would be like suing someone of they wouldn't have sex with you on the first date!

Attending your first show with 10C tix is like a first date...ya gotta be happy just holding the bands' hand, or maybe a peck on the cheek at the end of the night!.....the more steamy action will come once you have more seniority!

sarcasm buddy
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,479
    sarcasm buddy

uhhh, I know it was sarcasm...thats why I joined in!
  • Was in Kitchener last night. Got Floor seats - Row X. Sucked big time for being a member...

I was in row X too...seats 5 and 6. It wasn't all bad considering my 10C number 342xxx.
    6/22/03 – Noblesville, IN
    10/3/04 – Grand Rapids, MI
    9/11/05 – Kitchener, ON Canada
    9/12/05 – London, ON Canada
    5/22/06 – Auburn Hills, MI
    6/24/06 – Cincinnati, OH
    8/23/09 – Chicago, IL
    5/7/10 – Noblesville, IN
    7/19/13 – Wrigley Field
    10/1/14 – Cincinnati, OH
    10/20/14 – Milwaukee, WI
    4/26/16 – Lexington, KY
    8/20/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 – Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 - Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 - Wrigley Field
    9/6/22 - Hamilton, ON Canada
    9/17/22 - Bourbon & Beyond, Louisville, KY
    9/18/22 - St. Louis. MO
    9/5/23 - Chicago, IL
    9/7/23 - Chicago, IL
  • Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    A lot of this bitching would stop if they just did GA. I mean, NIN does GA shows, and their fans are a lot rougher than PJ's; I don't see a lot going wrong at those shows. Some people might get hurt, but for the most part, its nothing serious. Its not like you'd get crushed in a Pearl Jam mosh pit (assuming there is even one) nowadays...
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
  • NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 826
    Sonic19 wrote:
    A lot of this bitching would stop if they just did GA. I mean, NIN does GA shows, and their fans are a lot rougher than PJ's; I don't see a lot going wrong at those shows. Some people might get hurt, but for the most part, its nothing serious. Its not like you'd get crushed in a Pearl Jam mosh pit (assuming there is even one) nowadays...

NIN also hasn't had fans die at their shows.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    i was very happy with my 10c seats at kitchener. i figured there was going to be a lot of 10c fans so i did not have my hopes up. turned out i was row 7 right in front of mike. excellant show except for the as@hole directly in front of me and my wife who took at least 200 pictures of the show. it got so annoying. "look, ed is turning to the left, now ed is turning to the right..there is mike strumming a D, now an A...etc etc..blue lighting, red lighting..let's take thousands of pictures."
    it was really annoying..did you come to watch a show or view it through a little screen?

cheers.
    mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,479
    Sonic19 wrote:

If you played in a band, and people were killed in the mosh pit, would you still do mosh pit shows?

How do you know the injuries are "nothing serious".

Go get paralyzed in a mosh pit, then come back and tell us how its nothing serious.
  • not to single the poster out, but just another case of a spoled brat pearl jam fan, i sure hope pearl jam doesent read the boards, im sure they dont, they seem to know the cool, spiritual die hard pj fans who love the music, & dont bitch about bootlegs w/o 1 song, floor seat tickets, different setlists everynight. items selling out, etc, fuckin etc
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • I just have to chime in here. Now I get pretty good seats due to a pretty low number, 79XXX, but I have been to shows where I was touching the rafters in Mercer Arena, Seattle, as well as 3rd row center. My most memorable show before the Gorge this year? The Mercer show. Probably because it was my first time on shrooms and Eddie was like 26ft tall and bashed a hole in the stage and climbed inside it, but I digress. Next time you don't like your floor seats, look up behind you to the 15000 people who are in the back and on the sides. I bet you'll smile and get back to enjoying the show. If not then maybe you should try a Good Charlotte concert...
    I will hold the candle till it burns up my arm
    Oh, I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired
    I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind
    Hey, I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind
  • Look, ma! More threads to bitch about the ticketing system in!
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • I have 10c tickets for the Dublin gig this summer. I just checked the email from 10c again and the tickets are GA. wristbands are handed out with the tickets so 10c members can enter the venue 15 minutes before everyone else. I only joined 10c 2 months ago and have as much a chance to be at the front as anyone else.
    so the thing that happened in Denmark 6 years ago can't really be the reason for the floor seating in North America if they aren't doing it in Europe too.
    Astoria 20/4/06
    Dublin 23/8/06
    Prague 22/9/06