Did I Do The Right Thing Today?

2»

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I wonder what fro bangs look like.... :P

But, I do believe you did the right thing. I think after awhile you would of felt guilty not to mention that banks have camera's everywhere. That woman is a danger on the road, an accident waiting to happen....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,181
    mikalina wrote:
    I wonder what fro bangs look like.... :P

But, I do believe you did the right thing. I think after awhile you would of felt guilty not to mention that banks have camera's everywhere. That woman is a danger on the road, an accident waiting to happen....

I knew when I said fro bangs that would throw everybody off somewhat. :mrgreen: Ok it's when you have a Afro that's too big and it hangs over ones forehead.....can anyone picture this?. :D I never thought of cameras or any of that stuff, I just wanted to take care of those greying "fro bangs". :lol:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    all this talk about karma...

maybe she deserved bad karma for driving like an asshole which resulted in her losing $200?

regardless, it was a good move that you turned it in as if you kept it and she went back to inquire about it, they would have had your mug on a security camera, saw you were at another ATM and found out who you were through your account number/withdrawal and what not.

could have turned into a HUGE headache for you, so glad that is avoided!
  • g under p wrote:
    Whoops I'm rereading what I wrote and I guess I didn't clearly say what I did with the money. However, YES I left the money with the bank manager. I have no idea how long before they may call me if the woman does not return. If the bank never calls its no biggie but I would love for that woman to call me so I can tell her she's not the only person driving these roads like Hyperluxso here out west.

Peace

I kinda got it that you turned in the money, but I wanted to be sure. ACtually, I wish you had just kept it and had the manager call you if the lady came back. Now we've all got to hope that the bank manager believes in karma too.
    You should've kept it and given her 10 days.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    tumblr_mamgbjQYL81qzxy4vo1_500.png;)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    You did the right thing.

I had a similar situation, person was driving all crazy, cut me off, gave me the stink eye as she made sure she was at the ATM before me, gabbing on her phone, (i was just :roll: :willshrug:) so she does her thing, leaves, gives me another dirty look and walks off.

I walk up to the ATM, and she had left her card and receipt. So I grabbed it and turned around to run after her, and I yelled at her, "hey! I think you..." she runs up to me and snatches it out of my hand and says, "Thank gawd I remembered, who knows what you would have done with it!" and storms off.

I told her, "Have a nice fucking day!" :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RKCNDY wrote:
    You did the right thing.

I had a similar situation, person was driving all crazy, cut me off, gave me the stink eye as she made sure she was at the ATM before me, gabbing on her phone, (i was just :roll: :willshrug:) so she does her thing, leaves, gives me another dirty look and walks off.

I walk up to the ATM, and she had left her card and receipt. So I grabbed it and turned around to run after her, and I yelled at her, "hey! I think you..." she runs up to me and snatches it out of my hand and says, "Thank gawd I remembered, who knows what you would have done with it!" and storms off.

I told her, "Have a nice fucking day!" :D

:lol: Wow!
  • absolutely, no other option in my opinion

Actually for me, it’s instinctive. I’ve been handed back too much change on numerous occasions and I don’t even think, it comes right out of my mouth, you gave me too much money back.

That’s a good thing. You did a good thing.

and that bitch is probably scouring her Mercedes thinking, WTF did I do with that cash? :lol: