Marijuana deaths by overdose

eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
This is a list of people who have died from a Marijuana overdose.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/0 ... ostpopular
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YAY POTHEADS!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'm trying to smoke so much that i evaporate into a state of ecstasy.

So far all my attempts have failed :(

maybe tonight... :mrgreen:
  • ShortyShorty Posts: 1,160

Need Help?
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
    Shorty wrote:

Need Help?

Yup, but you have to stop by Chicago and kidnap Speedy on your way here! That man needs to know what he's missing. :twisted:

• Yup, but you have to stop by Chicago and kidnap Speedy on your way here! That man needs to know what he's missing. :twisted:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Oh, I know what I am missing.
    But I just don't understand why "The Whole Pot thing" is so damned important to some people. I never have.
    They can legalize it in every state. And then what? Who gives a fuck, right? But for some reason, a few people think this will be the greatest thing, since caveman invented the wheel. I just don't get it. Its not that important. I have a feeling legal or not legal, there isn't one person here, who cant make 3 phone calls, and have a bag of dope sitting at their house within 24 hours. Oh well, to each their own.

Yup, but you have to stop by Chicago and kidnap Speedy on your way here! That man needs to know what he's missing. :twisted:
    Oh, I know what I am missing.
    But I just don't understand why "The Whole Pot thing" is so damned important to some people. I never have.
    They can legalize it in every state. And then what? Who gives a fuck, right? But for some reason, a few people think this will be the greatest thing, since caveman invented the wheel. I just don't get it. Its not that important. I have a feeling legal or not legal, there isn't one person here, who cant make 3 phone calls, and have a bag of dope sitting at their house within 24 hours. Oh well, to each their own.

Because some day i would like to sit on the stoop and smoke while looking at the stars. You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one.

• Because some day i would like to sit on the stoop and smoke while looking at the stars. You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one.
    And that's just it.
    So many people people I know, both in real life and here on this board, think one of the greatest accomplishments in their life would be able to walk down the street smoking a big Fat Joint, and kind of 'Rub It" in everyone else's face.

I just don't get it.
    It really shouldn't be that important, at least not in my eyes.

And we are just talking here my friend.
    Don't start calling me every name in the book!
  • And in reality my friend...
    You probably have sat on your back porch, smoking a fatty, and gazing at the stars, 12,934 times in your life.
    Without anyone bothering you, or giving a shit.
    Right?

:lol::lol::lol:
    It's important to those that wish to do it - legally. It's a huge story - 'cause there are many pot smokers. I doubt many want to walk down any street rubbing it in anyone's face - I think for the most part - many pot smokers want the same basic rights as alcholic beverage drinkers enjoy - legallity. I'd like to go to the mall and pick up my bud worry free - not from some shady dude down the street - with the spector of the law hanging worringly over my head. It's not as complicated as I think you're trying to make it out to be.

All this news recently - it's a grass roots movement - literally!

• Shorty wrote:
    It's important to those that wish to do it - legally. It's a huge story - 'cause there are many pot smokers. I doubt many want to walk down any street rubbing it in anyone's face - I think for the most part - many pot smokers want the same basic rights as alcholic beverage drinkers enjoy - legallity. I'd like to go to the mall and pick up my bud worry free - not from some shady dude down the street - with the spector of the law hanging worringly over my head. It's not as complicated as I think you're trying to make it out to be.

Well said :clap:
  • Shorty wrote:
    Its not complicated. I am pretty sure I have mentioned more than once, here in this short thread, how buying dope ISNT COMPLICATED.
    Have you ever had a problem getting your dope and getting high? In the last 20 years has it ever been a problem?

Because some day i would like to sit on the stoop and smoke while looking at the stars. You may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one.
    And that's just it.
    So many people people I know, both in real life and here on this board, think one of the greatest accomplishments in their life would be able to walk down the street smoking a big Fat Joint, and kind of 'Rub It" in everyone else's face.

I just don't get it.
    It really shouldn't be that important, at least not in my eyes.

And we are just talking here my friend.
    Don't start calling me every name in the book!

I could care less about rubbing it anybody's face, it's not about them, it's about ME, and i Love ME. It's like masturbating, sure it's fun, but did you ever try it outside at night with a nice breeze blowing, It's ::Starts singing:: "AWHOLE NEW WORLD"!!!
    And in reality my friend...
    You probably have sat on your back porch, smoking a fatty, and gazing at the stars, 12,934 times in your life.
    Right?

:lol::lol::lol: i went bowling this weekend and inbetween games my freind and i take a walk behind the place and smoke a fatty, when we come back around the corner the owner there smoke a cig and shaking his head smiling, Busted! Felt like a teenager again.
  • Shorty wrote:

Well said? London?
    So you are telling me you have no problem with going to the mall...
    And right in between The Gap Store, and The Disney store...
    YOU should be able to go and buy an ounce of Pot?

Really?

The Mall?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Shorty wrote:
    Its not complicated. I am pretty sure I have mentioned more than once, here in this short thread, how buying dope ISNT COMPLICATED.
    Have you ever had a problem getting your dope and getting high? In the last 20 years has it ever been a problem?

I said above that "It's not as complicated as I think you're trying to make it out to be" - because you've said "I don't understand why "The Whole Pot thing" is so damned important to some people. I never have" - AND - "I just don't get it". That's why I said it - not because purchasing it is complicated.

Everything I said in my earlier post should answer your questions.

You deny the masses something - if a select few want it - there will be questions. You deny the masses something - if possibly a majority want it - there will be news, movements, and change.

• And in reality my friend...
    Right?

:lol::lol::lol: i went bowling this weekend and inbetween games my freind and i take a walk behind the place and smoke a fatty, when we come back around the corner the owner there smoke a cig and shaking his head smiling, Busted! Felt like a teenager again.
    You are 38 years old!
    You should be thrown in jail, if you are 38, and smoking behind a bowling alley!
  • I wanna go to the mall and buy dope...
    I wanna sit on my porch, and get stoned, and sing John Lennon.....
    I hung out in an alley last week and got stoned, and felt like a teenager...

I should have known better...
    You fuckers are stoned right now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    ;););););)

And you want the rest of us to take you seriously?
  • Shorty wrote:

Well said? London?
    So you are telling me you have no problem with going to the mall...
    And right in between The Gap Store, and The Disney store...
    YOU should be able to go and buy an ounce of Pot?

Really?

The Mall?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Between The Disney store and the Build A Bear Workshop...absolutely :mrgreen:

• Between The Disney store and the Build A Bear Workshop...absolutely :mrgreen:
    The Mall
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im gonna open a pothead store in the Mall...
    Right next to my Cinnabon store....Or whatever the fuck its called.

Ill make MILLIONS!!!!!
    I wanna go to the mall and buy dope...

;););););)

YES!, what are you doing to save the world? huh Hero?

;););););)

I'm pretty sure the statement of going to the mall to buy pot was used strickly for emphasis. Or perhaps you're high, and missed that. Although - if legal - who would care? Booze is sold at the mall.....

You don't have to be high to sit on a porch and sing Lennon - drunks, the mentally unbalanced, and 100% sane and normal people (under the influence of nothing) have been doing it for years....

I know you're just after a bit of a rise - it's hard to take anyone serious that seems so devoted to the lol "smiley face".

• I wanna go to the mall and buy dope...

;););););)

YES!, what are you doing to save the world? huh Hero?
    The same as you my friend...
    Not a God Damned thing.....

The Mall

Ill make MILLIONS!!!!!

The Cinnabon store will also profit :lol:
  • Shorty wrote:

;););););)

I'm pretty sure the statement of going to the mall to buy pot was used strickly for emphasis. Or perhaps you're high, and missed that. Although - if legal - who would care? Booze is sold at the mall.....

You don't have to be high to sit on a porch and sing Lennon - drunks, the mentally unbalanced, and 100% sane and normal people (under the influence of nothing) have been doing it for years....

I know you're just after a bit of a rise - it's hard to take anyone serious that seems so devoted to the lol "smiley face".
    And it took you this long to figure out I am just having a little fun?
    I guess we can BOTH put down the bong.
    Side Note, i Bowled a 168, it's my Personal High!!! i cant give all the credit to :mrgreen: , there were a Yuengling's working their magic too!
    Well, I don't know you, so yes - once the plethora of smileys started - I figured it out.....

No bong for me Speedy!

Cheers,

The Mall

Ill make MILLIONS!!!!!

The Cinnabon store will also profit :lol:
    We can combine the stores...

Bon's and Bong's!!!!
    Open 24 hours.
    We accept Link cards.
  • Great idea Speedy.

A few years ago I came up with "Weed N Feed" for this sort of business.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    For all of us who enjoy it recreationally (imagine that!), there are also many of us who use it for medical reasons...actual legit non-fun reasons!

I know...whoa 8-)

(also - Weed n Feed is f'in brilliant)