Options

SOLD Wrigley Sticker Set: $ to Support The Troops Fundraiser

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
SOLD
Another great fan stepped up offering their PJ Wrigley stickers to help raise funds for Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey. The money from these sales goes to Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey, an all volunteer US Troop support group who does local "Welcome Home Celebrations" and hopes to raise the morale of our brave women and men deployed in Afghanistan by sending them huge care packages jam packed with gum, candy, Tasty Kakes, beef jerky, baby wipes, foot powder and so on. For more on OYR of SJ: please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org. From there you can find our Facebook page where we post thank you letters from the Troops and other cool stuff.

For Sale:

1 White PJ Wrigley Sticker & 1 Blue PJ Wrigley Sticker
$15 Shipped in US. $17 International

Payment via PayPal as a "friends/family" payment to avoid their fees please. Please add on 5% if you cannot do the "friends/family" payment option.

PMs will be answered in the order they are received with the first person wanting it getting a chance to pay with the 2nd person offering their donation next if 1st buyer backs out etc. I will provide specific payment directions in my reply.

Thank you for helping us help support our Troops. Every penny means something as we spend thousands each month at the post office and on care package items. Thank you so much as I appreciate everyone on these forums and I'm most grateful for your friendship and support.
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments