***Official Pittsburgh Wishlist Preparty 10/11/13***

13»

Comments

• Options
    Can't wait to see everyone there.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Options
    cmarch007cmarch007 Fishers, IN Posts: 293
    I'm looking for a little help from my fellow jammers... Is anyone selling any extra Ten Club seats for tomorrow evenings show in Pittsburgh?

I'm will to pay cash for your single ticket. I could really use help getting seats.

What I'm looking to do is purchase two separate single ten club seats and then whichever person has the seats that are further back, give you the other 10c seat that is closer, so my wife and I can sit together.

It's a win/win solution. You get to sell your ticket and move closer and my wife and I can move up from the last row in section 215 and sit together with fellow ten clubbers.

Let me know if you guys can help, I'd really appreciate it. See ya at the Wishlist party!
    Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Noblesville - May 07, 2010
    Alpine Valley (PJ20) - Wisconsin- Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley (PJ20) - Wisconsin - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - Chicago, IL. July 19, 2013
    Pittsburgh - Oct 11, 2013
    Buffalo - Oct 12, 2013 GA-rail in McCready'ville
    Cincinnati - Oct 1st, 2014 GA 
    St. Louis - Oct 3rd, 2014
    Yield, WI (aka Milwaukee) - Oct 20, 2014 GA 7 people deep McCreadyville
    Lexington, KY (GA - 2nd row between Ed & Jeff!!!)
    Wrigley Field '16 N1 (GA)
    Wrigley Field '16 N2 
    Wrigley Field '18 (N1)
    Wrigley Field '18 N2 (GA)
  • Options
    JMarksCLEJMarksCLE Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 40
    I've been a huge Pearl Jam fan for years. Since 92 when I was 11. (Bought and still have Ten on vinyl when i was in middle school because I wanted a bigger version of the cover art, had no idea vinyl was cool and would end up being even cooler.)

Been in the Ten Club back and forth over the years. Seen them anytime they've been near Cleveland. (Even begged my mom to take me to see them in Toledo in 95/96? during the TIcketmaster boycott because I didn't have my license yet.)

I've consumed anything and everything PJ related for years but this is the first time I'm attending a Wishlist pre-party! We're driving in from Cleveland and we're so excited! See you tomorrow!
    08.26.98 - Cleveland
    08.21.00 - Columbus
    04.25.03 - Cleveland
    05.20.06 - Cleveland
    05.09.10 - Cleveland
    10.11.13 - Pittsburgh
    09.26.15 - NYC 
    05.11.16 - Tampa
    04.07.17 - Rock Hall Induction
  • Options
    SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    Bump
    Scott A. Setser
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Oh man! I wish I could join you guys out there in Pittsburgh!!
    Have a blast tomorrow with tour opener!!
    Have fun at the Wishlist Preparty!!!!!
    :D8-):D8-):D8-):D8-)
  • Options
    I have a Christchurch '09 signed/numbered Klausen poster I wouldn't mind giving up.It's a beautiful print, but I have so many others that are in line in front of it to be framed,... and as long as it's going to those two great causes, I am more than happy to give it up. Are you guys interested? Will be driving into Pittsburgh early Friday morning.

Yes! Thank you ... bring it to TGI Fridays any time between 12p and 1pm
    The in between is mine.
  • Options
    hrd2imagin wrote:
    I have a Christchurch '09 signed/numbered Klausen poster I wouldn't mind giving up.It's a beautiful print, but I have so many others that are in line in front of it to be framed,... and as long as it's going to those two great causes, I am more than happy to give it up. Are you guys interested? Will be driving into Pittsburgh early Friday morning.

Yes! Thank you ... bring it to TGI Fridays any time between 12p and 1pm

One of our volunteers can assist you with your donation ...and you will be added to our donor list and will receive a tax receipt by mail from Wishlist for your donation
    The in between is mine.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Please take lots of photos tonight from the Ten Band pre-preparty at the Hard Rock :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    TOMORROW WE ROCK PITTSBURGH!!
    Scott A. Setser
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Ten the band should be going on stage soon at the pre-preparty... waa I miss my friends!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    MS23098MS23098 Posts: 102
    I can't believe the tour starts tonight. Please go out and show your support for the Wishlist Preparty!
  • Options
    rawpixelsrawpixels Posts: 912
    Cya all there! 420 is on me
    One man stands alone awaiting
    for her to come home
    eyes upon the horizon
    in the dark before the
    darkness leaves the dawn
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 974
    JMarksCLE wrote:
    I've been a huge Pearl Jam fan for years. Since 92 when I was 11. (Bought and still have Ten on vinyl when i was in middle school because I wanted a bigger version of the cover art, had no idea vinyl was cool and would end up being even cooler.)

Been in the Ten Club back and forth over the years. Seen them anytime they've been near Cleveland. (Even begged my mom to take me to see them in Toledo in 95/96? during the TIcketmaster boycott because I didn't have my license yet.)

I've consumed anything and everything PJ related for years but this is the first time I'm attending a Wishlist pre-party! We're driving in from Cleveland and we're so excited! See you tomorrow!

Coming from Cleveland as well. Our stories sound very similar, I think I'm about a year younger than you based on my quick math. My fist show was 98 at Blossom because it was the first show I finally had my license for.

I'll probably be at the Wishlist party, but I'm brinng my dad, so I'm sure he'll be very particular as to what he wants to do before the show.
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20
  • Options
    Leaving for pitt now from cleveland. We'll see you there and the 4 of us will lend a hand.
    10/11/13 consol energy center pittsburgh
  • Options
    up
  • Options
    MS23098 wrote:
    I can't believe the tour starts tonight. Please go out and show your support for the Wishlist Preparty!

Can't wait to see all the photos & hear the stories
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    I hope y'all are having fun!!!
    Can't wait to hear all about it!!
    Darnit, why can't there be a "rock-on" emoticon on the forum!!! :D
  • Options
    Wish I was there.. kick ass everybody!!! :D
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    Bump for the Burgh! :mrgreen:
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Everyone, I had a really great time hosting the Wishlist Event in my hometown. Thank you for the great turnout and kick ass donations. Our Auction and raffles were a lot of fun. You all rock! I'm so grateful to be a part of such a generous community. #FAITHFULL
    The in between is mine.