Options

The Holy Grail Of Pearl Jam Contests - Tour Of PJHQ

2»

Comments

• Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Charlie-And-The-Chocolate-Factory-Freddie-Highmore.jpg

chocolateroom.jpg

Yeah man! I got this email earlier, and first thing I thought was 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'! :D

Yum Yum
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    What the heck are those Adam? :lol:
    i dont know..but i dont touch that thing.. :lol::lol::lol:

Fuckin' Medusa Chili Cheese Fries?
    im greek and analog member,what did u expect? :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,968
    demetrios wrote:
    So UK residents only?

Yep!

So we got a 10club USA Exclusive PJ contest.
    A Pearl Jam UK Exclusive 10club Warehouse contest.

Now awaiting what Pearl Jam's Canadian Exclusive Contest will be ...

Free
    poutine-quebec_38038_600x450.jpg

Now that's a contest worth drooling over!

drool.gif
  • Options
    PearlJam24PearlJam24 Posts: 340
    demetrios wrote:
    So UK residents only?

What's the USA exclusive PJ contest?
  • Options
    PearlJam24 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    So UK residents only?

http://pearljam.com/contest

Enter for a chance to win a 2-night trip to Seattle, arriving October 2nd and departing October 4th. You and a friend will be flown coach to Seattle, put up at the Hotel Max, and treated to 2 tickets to Seattle's Experience Music Project along with other fine NW site-seeing and general touristiness. Air, ground transportation and lodging provided.

One entry per member. Both guests must fly together in and out of the same airport. Food, drink, and room incidentals not included. This contest is not exchangeable or transferable, and is open to US residents only. You must be a current Ten Club member and age 18 or older to participate in Ten Club contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities.

If you enter a TenClub contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in Ten Club materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    :think: I can get a dual citizenship for the UK. I've just never bothered before. Maybe it's time to do that. How long does that take to go through?? :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :think: I can get a dual citizenship for the UK. I've just never bothered before. Maybe it's time to do that. How long does that take to go through?? :P

Dual citizenship eh? Hmmm ..
    *thinking thinking

Might have to try this out. Just to enter for this Pearl Jam contest.
    I can cancel this dual citizenship if I don't win, right? :P
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

*thinking thinking

Do you have a parent who was born in the UK?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

*thinking thinking

Do you have a parent who was born in the UK?

I don't. D'oh! Back to the drawing board. :(

A chance to roam around one of the holiest place on Earth.

we-are-not-worthy.gif
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I've entered, I got them to sort the 'no purchase necessary' email address as they hadn't activated it by the looks of the response I got.
    It appears that this is a UK resident/citizen only competition, certainly from the T&Cs it appears so though I have asked for a definitive answer (and if the guest has to be a British citizen or not)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    dottles wrote:
    I've entered, I got them to sort the 'no purchase necessary' email address as they hadn't activated it by the looks of the response I got.
    It appears that this is a UK resident/citizen only competition, certainly from the T&Cs it appears so though I have asked for a definitive answer (and if the guest has to be a British citizen or not)

"Why hello there old friend old buddy old pal..." :angel: :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    dottles wrote:

"Violet Beauregarde, 'a girl who chews gum all day', is one of the Golden Ticket winners. Violet is the third child to find a Golden Ticket and the second to be ejected from the tour. Violet chews gum obsessively and boasts that she has been chewing the same piece for three months solid.

When Wonka shows the group around the Inventing Room, he stops to display a new type of gum he is working on that doubles as a filling three-course meal. Violet is intrigued and, despite Wonka's protests, snatches and chews the gum. She is delighted by its effects but, when she gets to the dessert - blueberry pie - her skin's pigment changes to blue."

Take Heed Dottles ! ;)
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    dottles wrote:

"Violet Beauregarde, 'a girl who chews gum all day', is one of the Golden Ticket winners. Violet is the third child to find a Golden Ticket and the second to be ejected from the tour. Violet chews gum obsessively and boasts that she has been chewing the same piece for three months solid.

When Wonka shows the group around the Inventing Room, he stops to display a new type of gum he is working on that doubles as a filling three-course meal. Violet is intrigued and, despite Wonka's protests, snatches and chews the gum. She is delighted by its effects but, when she gets to the dessert - blueberry pie - her skin's pigment changes to blue."

Take Heed Dottles ! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dottles wrote:

"Why hello there old friend old buddy old pal..." :angel: :lol:

:D The ticket winner is going to be so many people's bff! :lol:
  • Options
    PearlJam24PearlJam24 Posts: 340
    demetrios wrote:
    PearlJam24 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

http://pearljam.com/contest

Enter for a chance to win a 2-night trip to Seattle, arriving October 2nd and departing October 4th. You and a friend will be flown coach to Seattle, put up at the Hotel Max, and treated to 2 tickets to Seattle's Experience Music Project along with other fine NW site-seeing and general touristiness. Air, ground transportation and lodging provided.

One entry per member. Both guests must fly together in and out of the same airport. Food, drink, and room incidentals not included. This contest is not exchangeable or transferable, and is open to US residents only. You must be a current Ten Club member and age 18 or older to participate in Ten Club contests, sweepstakes and other promotional activities.

If you enter a TenClub contest, your information is subject to being viewed by the public and included online and in Ten Club materials, and will in any event be subject to the particular rules of the applicable contest.

• Options
    " as long as you have sent an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tickets@mercuryrecords.co.uk">tickets@mercuryrecords.co.uk</a><!-- e --> with your full name and address, you will have been entered into this competition."

a friend got this..no need to order anything...

waiting for answer to confirm if its only for uk..or if the + 1 can be from another country,or both must be uk citizen
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    good luck to everyone trying for this
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I've got a UK passport as well as a kiwi one(my Mum's English). Do you think that counts?

image002.gif

I could get myself to the UK to then fly to Seattle, I'm sure I could!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Come on Pearl Jam Co. Offer up one of these holiest of contests to USA & CDN residents as well. We promise not to drool all over The Warehouse floors.

fingers-crossed-behing-back1.jpg
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    demetrios wrote:
    Come on Pearl Jam Co. Offer up one of these holiest of contests to USA & CDN residents as well. We promise not to drool all over The Warehouse floors.

I won't promise not to drool because that is inevitable. But I will promise to mop the floors for them before I leave. :D
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    jason_94 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I won't promise not to drool because that is inevitable. But I will promise to mop the floors for them before I leave. :D

I'll do that. I'll even lay some ceramic flooring if they are looking for an installer when I'm in town. :angel:
  • Options
    EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    Hadn't got round to ordering Lightning Bolt yet, so I've ordered the vinyl from here. I won't get my hopes up for winning the competition... okay, I might a little :D
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...