Options

Unopened Benaroyal Hall Vinyl for Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    This deal was done. I had sent Joe the money as requested by him. I thought the transaction was over. An hour later I get a refund and here was my explanation:

I had an offer to buy the Benaroyal Vinyl for $1,000 from a very reliable Pearl Jam Fan Buyer/Seller/Trader and I couldn't turn it down. The offer actual came in via PM before you sent me your payment via Paypal. You will be receiving a refund via Paypal.
    Sorry about the back and forth.

This is some serious bullshit. Sorry to hear that you got screwed on this deal. At the end of the day its probably better you didn't do any business with scum like this. It's seems to me that you are better off not giving this guy your hard earned money for this vinyl. I think both parties, buyer and seller, are in the wrong in this deal.
    Hopefully some day you are able to acquire this vinyl and put this garbage behind you.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    This is some serious bullshit. Sorry to hear that you got screwed on this deal. At the end of the day its probably better you didn't do any business with scum like this. It's seems to me that you are better off not giving this guy your hard earned money for this vinyl. I think both parties, buyer and seller, are in the wrong in this deal.
    Hopefully some day you are able to acquire this vinyl and put this garbage behind you.

Thanks man!
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 503
    I second that
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,667
    wow. what a schmuck. shoulda just taken it to ebay. even after the op apologized for not knowing the rules about no auctions, he still ran it like an auction anyway. real scummy. he should have his membership revoked...

this ld forum really should be shut down.
    I love the Lost Dogs forum - usually it is positive and a big help to people. Members and the mods just have to be vigilant about saying something when any forum rules are broken (just like what happened here).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,165
    That's just one big poopy diaper right there. I love LD too, but someday I'm sayin' this place is gonna get shut down.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    wow. what a schmuck. shoulda just taken it to ebay. even after the op apologized for not knowing the rules about no auctions, he still ran it like an auction anyway. real scummy. he should have his membership revoked...

Agree.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,942
    Auctions are not allowed. See the rules. There is even a separate sticky post with the subject: ** NO AUCTIONS ALLOWED **

If no one responded in private message to the auction the OP wouldn't have been able to run one on the site.

Please remember this site operates 24/7 and we do not. If you see a problem post please use the "report this post" icon (exclamation mark) to report the thread. Thank you for your cooperation.
This discussion has been closed.