Options

***Wrigley Emek Poster Giveaway!!!Winner!!***

dmaradona10dmaradona10 Posts: 897
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
I was fortunate to get PJ tickets for the Wrigley show. Didn't even see the Shuss poster there, but was lucky again to get one today in the shop. Not gonna push my PJ luck and give back a bit. Besides, I'm good with framing 3 of the 4 Wrigley posters and giving a poster to someone else who loves Pearl Jam.
So...the very Emek poster pictured below could be yours!!! You must have a USA mailing address, sorry, international shipping costs can be pricey.

IMG_0586_zps549ee7aa.jpg

Congratulations to tinz. The poster is yours and will be mailed to you soon!!!!
Las Cruces, NM Pan Am Center September 14, 1995
Albuquerque, NM Tingley Coliseum July 7, 1998
New York City, NY MSG May 20, 2010
Eddie Vedder Solo Albuquerque, NM November 9, 2012
Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
LA Nov. 23: 24, 2013
Denver 10-22-14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Cool ass giveaway. I have all I need for Wrigley posters, so I won't participate. Just wanted to drop a line saying that this is VERY cool of you. You're going to make someone very happy.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    Cool ass giveaway. I have all I need for Wrigley posters, so I won't participate. Just wanted to drop a line saying that this is VERY cool of you. You're going to make someone very happy.

Thanks man.
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    im a huge fan of the Wrigley Cracker Jack poster........i just love it
    thanks for the chance

Adam
    ajb
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    edited August 2013
    great contest!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Y--a0tJpK0g/T ... TION02.jpg

was fortunate to attend and be one of the few to buy the purple variant!!! framed in my office

A
    Post edited by andrew68 on
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    BigdaBigda Posts: 469
    how do you insert an image here? this img thing doesnt seem to work for me:(
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    Bigda wrote:
    You can just copy and paste a link on expressobeans.com. To post a pic just save the pic on your computer, go on paint or a similar program, change the pixels to a low number like 480 vertical upload it to photobucket, save the image and copy the share link with the img icon. Sounds like a pain in the ass but it's pretty easy.
    Denver 10-22-14
  • Options
    Bigda wrote:
    You can just copy and paste a link on expressobeans.com. To post a pic just save the pic on your computer, go on paint or a similar program, change the pixels to a low number like 480 vertical upload it to photobucket, save the image and copy the share link with the img icon. Sounds like a pain in the ass but it's pretty easy.
    thank you! will try my luck tomorrow:)
    Prague '95 (w/Neil Young), Warsaw '96, Seattle '98, Katowice x2 '00, Berlin '00, Berlin '06, Katowice '07, Copenhagen '07, Belfast '10, Berlin '10, Amsterdam '12, Prague'12, Berlin x2 '12, Vienna '14, Berlin '14..
  • Options
    Hey,

Cool giveaway.

This is my all-time favorites! Calgary, 2005. Love Hockey, Love Pearl Jam.

This poster, for me, is a win-win. Don't own, would love to.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/tsmit ... sort=3&o=0

Second favorite is definitely the DC Reaper poster.
    Hey, hey. My, my. Rock and roll can never die.

"Why go home? I am home! And I gotta tell you, it feels FUCKIN GREAT to be here. You may experience this yourself but, if you were born in Chicago, you're always from Chicago. And even if you don't live in Chicago, Chicago will always live in you."-Ed
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Thanks for the chance!!

One of my fav posters is

BDBDEB46-B044-4E9A-A2F1-A6014D9B4D7A-14062-0000118C4F0C8666.jpg

Really cool and old style art, reminds me of being a kid again :)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    edited August 2013
    great giveaway and very generous of you!!

I'm fortunate enough to have The DC Reaper and it is also one of my favorites but to pick one not mentioned yet and one of my favorites that I own:
    25527:77744.jpg
    why: It just speaks so much to me and what I was feeling when we invaded Iraq etc. I was very upset, scared, and worried what our leaders were doing and how they were doing it. This poster's image helped me cope with those feelings from time to time.

My favorite that I don't own but would love to (just wanted to share it):
    25527:180269.jpg
    why: the colors just distract me from the noise of the world and staring at this poster (well pictures of it) just distracts me from anything and everything and it's an escape.
    Post edited by elwayvedder on
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    http://expressobeans.com/public/search. ... available=

This is my favorite because it was the first one I framed... And began my poster collection... And my one and only show out of the country (so far!)
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    Very cool of you!

One of my favorites is Klausen's U2/Pearl Jam Hawaii poster from 06. I just dig the wave artwork incorporated into the print.

E24B47FB-5C88-4DA9-9D1A-81340AFA0498-735-0000010764ACD399.jpg

Thanks for the chance.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    awesome give away there..i know u dont do international,but i got the posters anyway so,i wouldnt enter this
    just wanted to say great give away and post my favo poster

dusseldorf.jpg

good luck to all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited August 2013
    Wow, awesome! We weren't able to get a poster in Wrigely, so winning this would be wonderful!

One of my favourite PJ posters is the "donkey kong" from the MSG show on May 21st, 2010. I love the unusual design a lot, also because I used to love old school video games, and it has my birthday date on it :) I only enjoyed the show via bootleg, but people on this board knew how much I love the poster and gave it to me as a surprise gift in 2011. So, this poster is special to me for several reasons ...
    Pearl-Jam-MSG-KONG-YELLOWMAT-Framing.jpg

Thanks for the chance and good luck to all!
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    JamilyManJamilyMan Posts: 240
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/114674

impossible to pick one favorite... but I love this one for several reasons:
    1) totally dig the gremmie and his surfing on trash - strong message
    2) the drawing is similar to the way I draw/cartoon and it incorporates so many things I like ( other than pollution and excess

good luck to everyone - but most importantly, awesome giveaway. You rock!
    For those who scoff at "Jamily" in my name... 9 years ago, when my first daughter was born there were jokes about whether my priority would be my family or PJ. I smiled and quipped "I am a JamilyMan." What was a family joke became a hated term among jammers. Didn't see that one coming!
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    This is very generous of you, thank you so much for the opportunity!

I will have to say its close, but my favorite pearl jam poster is actually this Wrigley EMEK, followed by Ames Seattle 1998 http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1643

By the time I got the email today all the prints were sold out :(

Thanks!
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    It is not real old but, the Spawn / PJ poster from last year is my favorite. I used to be a huge comic book dork and I have been a PJ fan since day one.... So my two worlds combined for this print.
    This is the one I picked up last year at the poster convention in Seattle and then had it framed:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProperJam/me ... 8462691329
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    http://expressobeans.com/IMG.php?t=lg&id=234218

thanks for the opportunity to get the only poster I wanted and they didn't have :( I'd say this cracker jack poster would be my favorite. Its not my favorite design but the story behind this poster and this show are great! it was my husbands first show and the whole rain delay and crazy time they played to is why I like it so much!!
    I plan on framing this with our tickets and hang it in the new hosue we hope to get soon!!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I have many that I really like, but this one was the first concert poster I actually ever bought.

I picked a good one - Merriweather Post 1998

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1659

Great giveaway - thanks for the chance !!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    jfarishjfarish Posts: 37
    I'm a St. Louis native. I love my Pearl Jam, and I love my Red Birds. I have seen PJ every time they've come to St. Louis since '98. I know a few of the guys love baseball, but given Ed's (understandable) enchantment with the Cubs, I never thought I would get a poster that combined my two loves. I was wrong.

http://thecolorsblend.com/posters.php?PosterId=375

The bird is bad-ass, the PJ design is bad-ass, the entire theme and combo is plain bad-ass. It was also a bad-ass show--of course! This hangs above my head where I sleep. Win, lose, or draw, thanks for reminding me of such a great memory and giving me a forum to express how much I love this poster.
    Official sponsor of the "PJ__" Campaign (does it matter what year?  --let's just celebrate anyway!)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ThePedroThePedro Posts: 330
    thanks for the generosity
    http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/28393
    my first show ever.
    "Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"
  • Options
    My favorite is this one:

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1756

not that i like the design more than others, but there is a story behind either 2nd show in Katowice, Poland, on that tour but also behind the poster itself. Here it goes:

The 2nd show was originally supposed to be held in Budapest, Hungary. It was eventually moved to Katowice 2nd night. The only such case in Pearl Jam history in Poland. So far, i hope. Anyways. Had tickets to both nights and on the day of the 2nd show i and two of my great friends decided to go for a trip to Auschwitz, German nazi concentration camp situated in the town of Oswiecim, between Katowice and Krakow. Grim experience. But, as we are walking, one of my friends with crutches, a man in a white leather jacket passed us by. I said to my friends: it was Mike McCready and they commented: yeah, right. I turned around and said: Mike? He stopped, turned around and started talking to us. Between those horrible barracks we stood and talked to our hero. He was such a nice man, took his time, asked us questions, asked what happened to my friend's leg, told us some stories, etc. We were so thrilled but on the other hand the surroundings were too grim to ask to have a photo together, ask for a pick or whatever. We just talked a bit and said bye.
    On our way out we saw a shuttle bus from the venue and asked the driver if there was somebody else from the band. He said yes and it was Stone. Waited for him outside. He was even more into conversation, smiled a lot, pat us on our shoulders and was in a good spirit. As i said, since the place was sort of huge graveyard, how could we ask for a photo under the "Arbeit Macht Frei" gate. So all i had with me in the car was a poster. Mike and Stone signed it for me. And this is the best Pearl Jam experience i have had so far. In the most horryfing place in human history.

And from there Mike, Stone and us went to 2nd Katowice night (16th June 2000) which turned out to be one of the most amazing shows in Pearl Jam's history. Look it up, listen to the bootleg, if you haven't. Totally worth it.

And i just hope that one day i will get Mike's and Stone's picks. Somehow. :P

Good luck to all participants and THANK YOU for a chance! Pleasure to be among all of you.
    Peace,
    Milosz
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    http://expressobeans.com/public/stock.php?id=286465

I'd would like to own it someday.....
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,838
    Thanks for the chance. Great giveaway.

I've always loved the poster from the 2010 Wulheide show. It was an amazing concert experience at an outdoor venue in the middle of Berlin.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/123481
  • Options
    Hi dmaradona10,

my favorites are a lot. i can remember one by one without searching in your website search machines:) so i can say that my favorite poster is Philadelphia 2009 series by Tom Tomorrow, there four series. but still i dont have a single poster of them by now because i bought the PJ Stuff with budget every month as agreement with my wife :D. Why? first because of the design how Tom's draw in poster: simple, straight but meaningfull :) hahahah sorry i dont know exact the words to describe. second because i Love Backspacer theme design over all.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/112654

thanks for the chance. I am not US resident. so if the lucky choose me, you count the shipping cost to me.
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • Options
    rbrum7rbrum7 Posts: 976
    Here is mine...Favorite because it was my first show back in 98.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1650 :mrgreen:

Thanks for the opportunity! :mrgreen:
    Cleveland, OH - 8/26/98
    Cleveland, OH - 4/25/03
    Cleveland, OH - 5/20/06
    Cleveland, OH - 5/9/10
    (EV Solo) Detroit, MI - 6/26/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/3/11
    East Troy, WI - 9/4/11
    Chicago, IL - 7/19/13
    Shitsburgh, PA - 10/11/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Los Angeles, CA - 11/23/13
    Detroit, MI - 10/16/14
    Lexington, KY - 4/26/16
    Manchester, TN - 6/11/16
    Chicago, IL - 8/18/18
    Chicago, IL - 8/20/18
    (EV Solo) Tempe, AZ - 3/2/19
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/15/20 (Canceled)
    Los Angeles, CA - 4/16/20 (Canceled)
    Indianapolis, IN - 9/10/23 (Canceled)
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    My favorite is already shown by Leeze...

May 21st 2010 in NYC Donkey Kong

1) my birthday
    2) I was at the show with my fiancé
    3) it is so original
    4) went to time square for the first time afterwards
    5) was my first trip out of town to see PJ
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    Cool giveaway- I was at the Wrigley show, thanks for the chance!

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1712

One of my favorites is still the Champaign 03 poster. It just brings back a ton of great memories for me. I was a senior at U of I when they came for this show and I just felt so lucky that PJ was coming, only time I've been able to just walk to a PJ show from my house :D

The show was just felt so epic to me. It was my first ever PJ poster (and still the only one I have framed so far). I just love the simplicity of it, and the concept of throwing on some headphones and listening to PJ, which brings all of us so much joy. I feel like the little kid is supposed to symbolize that, all of us just chilling out and remembering that above all this band has brought us so much joy from the music that it can still make you feel like a happy little kid at times.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    6920:8703.jpg
    A beautiful gig poster if there ever was one. Wish I owned it.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life