Options

PJ 2010 Gdynia S/N Brad Klausen Poster: Support The Troops

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
25527:162040.jpg

Support The Troops Fundraiser: PJ 2010 Gdynia Brad Klausen S/N Poster!

Kindly and generously donated from one of the Faithfull here on these forums (Thank you!)

Print is MINT! Signed and #'d by the one and only Brad Klausen.

Your donation in exchange for this item goes towards helping our group of volunteers with our shipping expenses of care packages to help raise morale of our brave women and men deployed in harm's way in Afghanistan. For more on OYR of SJ: please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org. From there you can find our Facebook page where we post thank you letters from the Troops.

In the spirit of all the awesome kindness here in our little virtual community, we are going to try to keep this at a fair price for everyone (both buyer and raising funds):
Price: $50 Shipped anywhere in the world!!
I believe this sold originally on Artillary for $60 + shipping

Payment via PayPal as a "friends/family" payment to avoid their fees please. If you can't do this payment option, please add on 5% to the payment amount.

PMs will be answered in the order they are received with the first person wanting it getting a chance to pay with the 2nd person offering their donation next if 1st buyer backs out etc. I will provide specific payment directions in my reply.

Special thanks to the most generous fan donating this item!! Hopefully the PJ Karma is returned to this person for such generosity.

Thank you to all for helping us help support our Troops. Just in the month of July, we have shipped over 4,200 pounds of goodies at an expense of over $3500 so these items and your purchases truly help. Every penny means something. Thank you so much as I appreciate everyone on these forums and I'm most grateful for your friendship and support. Your generosity cannot be matched by any other fanbase!!
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments