Women and their Moods

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Why is it that some woman feel entitled to act like complete assholes but get offended when someone calls them out on it.

I need this week to be over.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Please report to HR for sensitivity training...
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Snakeduck wrote:
    :lol:

One situation was work related but the other is family.

I called out my mother in law on her rudeness and I don't feel bad that I called her out. Just feel bad that I put my wife on the spot. Also, there's a graduation party tomorrow with her side of the family. Should be nice and awkward.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

I called out my mother in law on her rudeness and I don't feel bad that I called her out. Just feel bad that I put my wife on the spot. Also, there's a graduation party tomorrow with her side of the family. Should be nice and awkward.

There's an easy fix, Glare at her and snarl with out making any sound, hold it until she looks away and then burst out laughing. :thumbup: She wont be rude to you if she thinks you're fucking crazy.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Bitches be trippin'
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Go ahead and live through a full hormonal cycle and we talk again :P :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

There's an easy fix, Glare at her and snarl with out making any sound, hold it until she looks away and then burst out laughing. :thumbup: She wont be rude to you if she thinks you're fucking crazy.

:lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Oh please. :) I'm not talking about the "cycle".
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632

"family time"

after many years I finally figured out it wasn't a "mood", its just the way she is. (the ex)
    LloydXmas wrote:

Don't provoke me :twisted: ;)

Hormone-related mood swings can be a bitch. Even when you don't have "the cycle" anymore.

http://www.psycheducation.org/hormones/menopause.htm
    http://www.bodylogicmd.com/for-women/ho ... ood-swings

But of course, character and personality play a role in being bitchy too.

I hope your family gathering works out just fine.
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Why is it that some woman feel entitled to act like complete assholes but get offended when someone calls them out on it.
    Dunno. Why do some men do that? :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Woman and their moods?

The reason alcohol was invented.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    LloydXmas wrote:

Don't provoke me :twisted: ;)
    I'm not provoking. Like you said my mother in laws bitchiness most likely comes from character flaw more than anything else. I've just had enough of it
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I'm not provoking. Like you said my mother in laws bitchiness most likely comes from character flaw more than anything else. I've just had enough of it

I was trying to be funny ;) I'm sorry that you have to deal with that kind of bitchiness.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Woman and their moods?

Amen brother!

The moods are pretty easy to detect so I usually try to say as little as possible. And when you DO say something I pretend I'm defusing a bomb. Gotta think things through, gotta be very delicate, and you gotta make sure you don't cut the wrong wire otherwise it'll blow up in your face! :lol:

I also love how their moods gets redirected at us. "What's wrong?!?!" "Why are you doing that?" "Why are YOU so moody?" :? Why can't they have their mood and realize it's their own problem not ours? Or when they know their are moody, admit it and still pick everything apart...then you call them out and it gets worse! :fp:

Chicks....ugh!

:D
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Serious question here.

How often do you truly have to talk to your mother-in-law?
    Once a week?
    Twice a week?
    Less than that?

I say just smile, deal with it, and then just let it go.
    Ive learned over the years, that is my best bet, when it comes to dealing with family members who get on my fucking nerves. :lol::lol::lol:

Just smile, agree with whatever bullshit is flowing from their mouths, and walk away.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    LloydXmas wrote:

I was trying to be funny ;) I'm sorry that you have to deal with that kind of bitchiness.
    It's cool. :)

I'll get over it.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    LloydXmas wrote:

I need this week to be over.

not a biggy but....you spelled women wrong...whistle.gif
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Serious question here.

How often do you truly have to talk to your mother-in-law?
    Once a week?
    Twice a week?
    Less than that?

I say just smile, deal with it, and then just let it go.
    Ive learned over the years, that is my best bet, when it comes to dealing with family members who get on my fucking nerves. :lol::lol::lol:

Just smile, agree with whatever bullshit is flowing from their mouths, and walk away.

Me personally? Once to 4 times a month.

She's local so my wife has to put up with her on a regular basis.

Like I said, I don't regret telling her she's rude. I'm just bummed I put my wife in the middle. She said she was proud that I said something but I think I owe her some flowers.
  • Take me piece by piece.....
  • LloydXmas wrote:

Me personally? Once to 4 times a month.

She's local so my wife has to put up with her on a regular basis.

Like I said, I don't regret telling her she's rude. I'm just bummed I put my wife in the middle. She said she was proud that I said something but I think I owe her some flowers.
    I have gotten lucky over the years, with the In-Laws.
    They raised 3 daughters.
    The 2 guys who married the other 2 daughters(Kathy's sisters).
    Those 2 guys BOTH had a mid-life crises, lost their fucking minds, and are complete fucking morons. :lol::lol:

Im the "angel" of the 3. :lol::lol::lol:
    The In-Laws are always happy to see me, since all I do is show up with a smile on my face and say, "Hey, where are we going for dinner?'
    The other 2 clowns just bring them grief.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    edited August 2013
    Always a topic I love to discuss.
    :lol::lol::lol:

The women who get on my fucking nerves?

The middle aged women, who for some reason, think that they have all the answers to all the questions. For some strange reason, they think the rest of us crawled out from under a rock. I especially like the ones who show up here on the internet spewing their crap. They are NEVER wrong. They have ALL the answers. The rest of us are a bunch of idiots, in their eyes. We should feel honored to have them here, so they can help the rest of us with our problems.
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Woman and their moods?

Amen brother!

The moods are pretty easy to detect so I usually try to say as little as possible. And when you DO say something I pretend I'm defusing a bomb. Gotta think things through, gotta be very delicate, and you gotta make sure you don't cut the wrong wire otherwise it'll blow up in your face! :lol:

I also love how their moods gets redirected at us. "What's wrong?!?!" "Why are you doing that?" "Why are YOU so moody?" :? Why can't they have their mood and realize it's their own problem not ours? Or when they know their are moody, admit it and still pick everything apart...then you call them out and it gets worse! :fp:

Chicks....ugh!

No wonder you're single :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    [Author comment withheld.... inappropriate for an all ages forum]
  • And yet another group of women, who I find to be a great big pain in My Fatass!!!

Whats up the you ladies who marry a man, who is a drunken bum when you marry him.
    Then 5 years later you want to divorce him because he is a drunken bum?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No matter how you try.
    He isn't going to change.
    He is what he is.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Dunno. Why do some men do that? :lol:
    did you see me? i saw you.
    And yet another group of women, who I find to be a great big pain in My Fatass!!!

Whats up the you ladies who marry a man, who is a drunken bum when you marry him.
    Then 5 years later you want to divorce him because he is a drunken bum?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No matter how you try.
    He isn't going to change.
    He is what he is.

I am not a bum!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

• I am not a bum!
    You ex-wife and mother-in-law say different!

I am not a bum!
    You ex-wife and mother-in-law say different!

my ex-g/f taught me somehting: Never date a woman whose mom is a heroin addict. But they cant look down at you at least!
    I actually got lucky. My wife's mom is a hippie. She loves everything.