The X-Files

124»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ldent42 said:

chadwick said:

'home' is a great episode... the inbred peacock family w/ the mom having no legs, no arms & living under a bed

That shit gave me nightmares for weeks. That was the one with the three brother/sons or whatever in the creepy ass house?

I don't even remember most of the individual episodes - yet I remember that. Creepy!
    that be the one. networks banned that episode because it was so fucked up. so if you ever do see that repeated episode you are lucky or rented/bought it on amazon or what have you. great story line inspired from the biography of charlie chaplin. look it up 'x files episode - home - director's take on it or whatever. good stuff
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    I'm so disappointed with the new X-files..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    23scidoo said:

Why?
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,098
    Did you see this???..

23scidoo said:

Why?
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    ^^^

Yes, I saw all 6. I liked them. I guess some of it was off on the science , but from a scyfy point of view I thought it was great writing and acting :)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    I loved the X-files when it was on back in the day. The first movie was awesome too. I think I was generally disappointed in the show's return episodes. I figured, all this time for Chris Carter to come up with some awesome stories...not so much.
    I also think that since the show has been on, there have been so many quality shows that have come out on networks like HBO, Showtime, AMC, etc. where watching the latest X-files episodes makes it seem cheap and silly.
    If it comes back I'll watch it, but I don't see too much to get excited about.
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    edited March 2016
    Ok so I finally got round to watching the new ones (I wanted to watch the whole thing from the beginning first). Sadly disappointed. With only 6 episodes I kind of expected them all to focus on the familiar central story arc but instead we had 4 regular episodes and 2 that made a fairly poor attempt at dealing with the old mythology. Maybe it would have been better leaving it as it was :disappointed: