Options

***The unofficial HaPPY thread**

Comments

• Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Sometimes in a world of chaos, it's just so nice to have the laundry of 6 people all washed, folded/hung and put away. Makes for a good start to the week.

Oh, and farm fresh eggs - there is no equivalent. They're the best.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Sometimes in a world of chaos, it's just so nice to have the laundry of 6 people all washed, folded/hung and put away. Makes for a good start to the week.

Oh, and farm fresh eggs - there is no equivalent. They're the best.

Agreed!

Even on the eggs :D Enjoy your evening!
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Beer and sleeping pills :D
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Caveeze wrote:
    I am happy that we got some fresh eggs today.. crazy to think that they were inside of a chicken as early as this morning

Murderer :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I haven't seen this in awhile...but it still makes me :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    afroannnie wrote:

I was just thinking about this video. How weird is that? It still makes me happy, too. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I was just thinking about this video. How weird is that? It still makes me happy, too. :D

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My wife makes me happy..

And my boss too.. he is a great guy and is very understanding and helpful
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    where is the official happy thread?

15 pages would make this one official IMO...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355

I'm fairly new here, but I thought the *** make it official! :lol:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:

hmmm, i have been around for over 10 years and i never knew that...

:fp:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:

its both unofficial and official as to suit everyone's needs, thus making them happy
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:
    jlaustin wrote:

its both unofficial and official as to suit everyone's needs, thus making them happy

But is it authorized?
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    jlaustin wrote:

But is it authorized?
    Yes, my wife posts in here so I am guessing i have the thumbs up :D
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:
    [quote="Caveeze"

But is it authorized?
    Yes, my wife posts in here so I am guessing i have the thumbs up :D[/quote]

Excellent point.
  • Options
    well i just found out that my nephew is going to be playing legion baseball for the same post where i played. they had 4 days of tryouts and 2 cuts. i was really nervous because he has been wanting to play for this team for a few years but was never old enough. i am really happy for him. he has worked really hard and he is small for his age. i am happy that they are taking a chance on the little guy :D:D:D

• Options
    well i just found out that my nephew is going to be playing legion baseball for the same post where i played. they had 4 days of tryouts and 2 cuts. i was really nervous because he has been wanting to play for this team for a few years but was never old enough. i am really happy for him. he has worked really hard and he is small for his age. i am happy that they are taking a chance on the little guy :D:D:D
    What position does he play? and small means nothing in baseball, especially if you are fast
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    What position does he play? and small means nothing in baseball, especially if you are fast
    he is pretty quick. steals a lot of bases.he plays shortstop and 3rd. he is a freshman in high school. he is about 5' 5" and 110 lbs. he has a cannon for an arm but he is playing with kids that are 6'1 and 190 lbs. his weakest part was his hitting and i have been working with him for months and in the intraquad games he went 9 for 12, so he definitely got hot just in time for tryouts. i'm proud of him.

• Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    This is a great thread!! It makes me happy! :mrgreen:

I am happy for my little family and all the adventures we have had so far...it's just amazing :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    This is a great thread!! It makes me happy! :mrgreen:

I am happy for my little family and all the adventures we have had so far...it's just amazing :mrgreen:
    Shimmy posting in my happy thread makes me very happy!! She is like a happy ninja!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Congratulations to your nephew! :D

Another sunny, beautiful day ahead; that makes me happy. :D:D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Here comes the sun and I say, it's alright.
    And it *IS* gonna be alright. 36 hours no cigs. Makes me happy that I chose to quit even though I know the road ahead might be challenging.
    smoking-smiley.gif
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    I'm HaPPY that it's hump day!! :D
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    And it *IS* gonna be alright. 36 hours no cigs. Makes me happy that I chose to quit even though I know the road ahead might be challenging.
    smoking-smiley.gif
    Good for you! :clap:
    I live with an ex-smoker and I know how hard it was for him to quit.

If I get the job I'm hoping for I'll be trained to teach smoking cessation, so maybe I'll be able to offer some suggestions. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    smoking-smiley.gif
    Good for you! :clap:
    I live with an ex-smoker and I know how hard it was for him to quit.

If I get the job I'm hoping for I'll be trained to teach smoking cessation, so maybe I'll be able to offer some suggestions. :lol:

I do some merchandising for BJ'S and couldn't believe how much a carton of cigarettes ($50) cost. What, a pack of cigs run about 3-4 bucks....that is one EXPENSIVE habit. I'm glad you've decided to quit I wish you all the best.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    smoking-smiley.gif

Keep it up Kimmie!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    I am happy that I finally caused a thread to get locked. I was already bored of being the nice guy. Now, I am one of the problem people here. 8-):mrgreen:
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    smoking-smiley.gif
    OK Awesome!!! :D:D:D

Coming up on two years.. It sucks A TON.. but nothing has made me happier (thread integrity) than finally doing it... Took a heart attack for me... Don't get to that point
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!
    I appreciate the support & any suggestions, I'm Open... :D
    I'm doing it for me of course, but really....

null_zpsb5014486.jpg
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Had an incredible lunch with a friend and our former students (all brothers & sisters). Love them to pieces! They are all grown up, it's so cool to still be a part of their lives!!! :D