***The unofficial HaPPY thread**

Comments

• jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm back on the train...never been happier in my life!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I'm gonna make green bean soup after a recipe of my grandma today. That makes me VERY happy too! :mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    That thing that happened late last night, that made me uber happy!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Flight to Brooklyn booked this morning at an amazing price.

OFFICIALLY HaPPY!

:P :P

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Nothing better than PJ on your birthday!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Since I lost my job July 15 I have not had a lot to be happy about. :(
    But this thread is making me happy and making me think about good things.
    I won the lottery for tickets to Dallas on the 15th--that is a good thing!
    July 29 my prince and I celebrated our 35th anniversary--that is a really, really good thing! :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    putting in vacation days....and that makes me very HaPPY!! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    July 29 my prince and I celebrated our 35th anniversary--that is a really, really good thing! :mrgreen:
    35 years!?! that is awesome!! We haven't even hit a year yet, but we are happy everyday that we wake up together!!

Any tips on how to make it 35 years?

And the Dallas show is on my birthday!! please, have a drink for me!! I will be 35 years old!!

Happy for the 35's
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Looks like I'm going to be seeing some of my favorite people this fall...and that makes me HAPPY!!!! :D:D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

Happy 35 yrs... That's fantastic !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I've been very Happy for the last several weeks - everything is going really well :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Caveeze wrote:
    35 years!?! that is awesome!! We haven't even hit a year yet, but we are happy everyday that we wake up together!!

And the Dallas show is on my birthday!! please, have a drink for me!! I will be 35 years old!!

Happy for the 35's
    Thanks! First I want to point out that we were MERE CHILDREN when we got married! Children, I say! :lol:

As for how to stay together for 35 years, I think my best suggestion is to be friends. Think of all the great qualities you'd want in a friend--loyalty, honesty, support, forgiveness, fun--and show those toward each other.

And one of the things I love most about my prince is that he still knows how to make me laugh. Laughter will get you through a lot of things.

Best wishes to the 2 of you! And I'll be thinking about your birthday in November!
    Caveeze wrote:

Happy for the 35's
    Thanks! First I want to point out that we were MERE CHILDREN when we got married! Children, I say! :lol:

As for how to stay together for 35 years, I think my best suggestion is to be friends. Think of all the great qualities you'd want in a friend--loyalty, honesty, support, forgiveness, fun--and show those toward each other.

And one of the things I love most about my prince is that he still knows how to make me laugh. Laughter will get you through a lot of things.

Best wishes to the 2 of you! And I'll be thinking about your birthday in November!
    That is some great advice.. We definitely can make each other laugh, and I would consider her the best friend anyone could have..

and when you say children, do you mean under 18? that is bananas!! but, I will say if we make it to 35 years we would both be 79 years old.. and for two party animals, I am not sure what would be the more celebrated milestone at that point. ;)

Dallas 11-15

35... hmmmm

cheers again on the 35!!
    It makes me happy to see that this thread is not dying :)

I'm pretty happy with my life right now too. I have a wonderful, VGL husband and the most tender, loving and fluffy kitty in the world to keep me company!

And I'm gonna see my parents in a little more than a month! In person! One day after the Queens of the Stone Age! Wohooooo!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Caveeze wrote:
    and when you say children, do you mean under 18? that is bananas!! but, I will say if we make it to 35 years we would both be 79 years old.. and for two party animals, I am not sure what would be the more celebrated milestone at that point. ;)
    No, that was my pathetic attempt at hiding my real age. :lol:
    We were 24/23 when we got married, so we are now 59/58. I thought we were a little young at the time but looks like worked out OK. ;)

Plus we still know how to rock'n'roll!
    Caveeze wrote:
    No, that was my pathetic attempt at hiding my real age. :lol:
    We were 24/23 when we got married, so we are now 59/58. I thought we were a little young at the time but looks like worked out OK. ;)

Plus we still know how to rock'n'roll!

The bottom line is the most important.. And I hope we can say the same then..

and all of this makes me very happy, and that is what this whole thing is about..

Project the happy onto everyone!!

life is great, life makes you smile..

I smiled, and thank you for that :D:D
    Hey, this whole thread makes me smile, so thank you!
    Looks like I'm going to be seeing some of my favorite people this fall...and that makes me HAPPY!!!! :D:D

Despite all the shows we're both going to...I don't think any of them overlap...I think this means you guys should come to Seattle... :think: :corn: :wink:
    I'm happy that I get to wake up next to him every morning....
    afroannnie wrote:

Despite all the shows we're both going to...I don't think any of them overlap...I think this means you guys should come to Seattle... :think: :corn: :wink:
    I would LOVE to go to seattle! I just don't think I can justify flying back out again :cry:

• i am happy that i finally got the clearance from work to go to travel to phoenix and san diego.

now i wish i was doing east coast instead, but i didn't know circumstances would change after i bought tickets.

in spite of that, i am pretty damn happy right now :)
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    afroannnie wrote:

I would LOVE to go to seattle! I just don't think I can justify flying back out again :cry:

I'm sure you could find some reason.... :D Which shows are you going to again?

I'm HaPPY that I only have 2 hours of work left...and then I can go home... :D
    Happy to be back home!! :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm sure you could find some reason.... :D Which shows are you going to again?

Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, SD, LA 1 & 2 and Oakland. If Thanksgiving weren't annoyingly in the way, I would add Spokane and Portland too :x

How about you guys?

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I am blissfully happy. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    I am one happy girl. :D
    And it's all natural happiness...no "little helpers".
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV

Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, SD, LA 1 & 2 and Oakland. If Thanksgiving weren't annoyingly in the way, I would add Spokane and Portland too :x

How about you guys?[/quote]

Woostah 1&2, Brooklyn 1 &2, Baltimore, Vancouver & Seattle :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I can't believe that between all the shows we're going to, there's no overlap... :fp: :(
    I'm HaPPY that there's only 2 more days until the weekend! :mrgreen:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm HaPPY that there's only 2 more days until the weekend! :mrgreen:
    I was thinking the same thing
    Watching yet another QOTSA livestream right now makes me happy too :D

http://www.sonic1029.com/sonic-sessions/live/
    afroannnie wrote:

How about you guys?

Woostah 1&2, Brooklyn 1 &2, Baltimore, Vancouver & Seattle :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I can't believe that between all the shows we're going to, there's no overlap... :fp: :(
    How is that even possible? :fp: Looks like we'll have to add more shows to the itinerary :lol: