Options

Big Day Out 2014– Aust&NZ– Pre-partys, Travel Info&Roll Call

1293031323335»

Comments

• Options
    Noel BNoel B Posts: 73
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by Noel B on
    Newcastle 19 11 2006 Sydney 22 11 2009 Eddie Vedder March 16 2011 Civic Theatre Newcastle Australia Eddie Vedder Perth 2011x2. I will stare the sundown until my eyes go blind, hey I wont change direction and I wont change my mind.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    ADELAIDE & PERTH Peeps??
    Any chance someone could pls hook me up with some stickers??
    I will paypal u the $$$ straight away or we can work out some sort of trade...

I was talking to someone at GC pre-party about this, but I'd downed a few Coronas by then and can't quite remember yr name - maybe Darren or Dave??

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm going to the Perth BDO with my hubby and father in law. How do I add my name to the list of people going? Sorry I'm a forum noob and usually I don't participate in social stuff! But my hubby has just recently had a spinal fusion so he'll have to hang at the back so I'm thinking of ditching them and braving the front by myself. This might be my last chance to get a pick! I'd love to maybe catch up with other PJ people that are going. Cheers, Eden (Sandwell).
    "In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Hi Eden, I'll add you name later :)

Join the pre-party for Perth on Facebook, easier to find other Perth fans via there :) link in first post.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Has anyone organised a adelaide preparty?
  • Options

Has anyone organised a adelaide preparty?

No one that is attending Adelaide, that I am aware of has organised a pre-party unfortunately.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options

Hi Eden, I'll add you name later :)

Join the pre-party for Perth on Facebook, easier to find other Perth fans via there :) link in first post.

Thanks Princess :) Will do!

"In fact, punk rock means exemplary manners to your fellow human being. Fuck being an arsehole" - Joe Strummer.

Instagram: pipingroller
    Facebook: Eden Sandwell
  • Options
    Hey guys,
    Would anyone be able to pick me up a couple of shirts from the Adelaide BDO, I will pay cost and postage plus a little extra if you like?
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    Need to organise some pre-show drinks venues for the upcoming EV solo shows. I'm going to the Brisbane show on 23/2 and would love to meet up with other people who are also going.
  • Options
    Have x1 extra Perth sticker if anyone is chasing one
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Just Mike said:

Have x1 extra Perth sticker if anyone is chasing one

I sent you a pm. Thanks
  • Options
    I'll ride the waveI'll ride the wave Brisbane Posts: 5
    Any pre/post parties for tues night in bris? I'm always so hyped before and after I need like minded people!
  • Options
    A lot of people have headed to The Fox Hotel before the other shows. Maybe just look out for PJ shirts.
    Saying that it is a Tuesday night and people might have to come after work and won't be pre-partying.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson