Options

sold PJ Guitar Strings from all 4 guitar playing members FS

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,053
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Special thanks to you Faithfull for your generosity and support as I'm super excited to get this item posted.

For Sale: Official Used Guitar Strings from each of the 4 PJ guitar players (Ed, Mike, Stone, Jeff).

These come from a fan who purchased them through a past fund-raiser via The Montessori School in which Pearl Jam works with in raising money.

These are official used guitar strings from all 4 guitar playing members (EV, Mike, Stone, Jeff) from their Europe 2010 tour. It also comes with at letter of authenticity and documentation from the Montessori School

This is the big boy/big girl stuff folks! These would be amazing framed and hung for you and guests to appreciate and view on a daily basis.

$250 shipped in North America. If outside N.A., contact me so we can discuss options and costs such as insurance and international tracking etc.

Please note that these guitar strings are NOT the full length. Some are cut half way and some less. Jeff's looks to be longest (that's what she said?!)

2hxrmue.jpg
34j2dzm.jpg
314z9rc.jpg

I'm sure I missed something so please feel free to PM me any time with any questions etc.

The proceeds of this sale goes to Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey, an all volunteer US Troop support group who does local "Welcome Home Celebrations" and hopes to raise the morale of our brave women and men deployed in Afghanistan by sending them huge care packages jam packed with gum, candy, Tasty Kakes, beef jerky, baby wipes, foot powder and so on. For more on OYR of SJ: please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org. From there you can find our Facebook page where we post thank you letters from the Troops.

Thank you for helping us help support our Troops. Please see my other 2 posts from today with No Code and LO2L Vinyl for sale!
-EV
PS -please feel free to bump as a means to help! Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Are those sigs on the pj pic??
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Special thanks to you Faithfull for your generosity and support as I'm super excited to get this item posted.

For Sale: Official Used Guitar Strings from each of the 4 PJ guitar players (Ed, Mike, Stone, Jeff).

These come from a fan who purchased them through a past fund-raiser via The Montessori School in which Pearl Jam works with in raising money.

These are official used guitar strings from all 4 guitar playing members (EV, Mike, Stone, Jeff) from their Europe 2010 tour. It also comes with at letter of authenticity and documentation from the Montessori School

This is the big boy/big girl stuff folks! These would be amazing framed and hung for you and guests to appreciate and view on a daily basis.

$250 shipped in North America. If outside N.A., contact me so we can discuss options and costs such as insurance and international tracking etc.

Please note that these guitar strings are NOT the full length. Some are cut half way and some less. Jeff's looks to be longest (that's what she said?!)

2hxrmue.jpg
    34j2dzm.jpg
    314z9rc.jpg

I'm sure I missed something so please feel free to PM me any time with any questions etc.

The proceeds of this sale goes to Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey, an all volunteer US Troop support group who does local "Welcome Home Celebrations" and hopes to raise the morale of our brave women and men deployed in Afghanistan by sending them huge care packages jam packed with gum, candy, Tasty Kakes, beef jerky, baby wipes, foot powder and so on. For more on OYR of SJ: please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org. From there you can find our Facebook page where we post thank you letters from the Troops.

Thank you for helping us help support our Troops. Please see my other 2 posts from today with No Code and LO2L Vinyl for sale!
    -EV
    PS -please feel free to bump as a means to help! Thanks!

Good Luck EV! If Wrigley didn't take all my cash I would be all over this. Great cause and great member!
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Very cool. No doubt a smart member will jump on this very soon. :)

It would look very nice framed with each member's pick.
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Are those sigs on the pj pic??

I don't believe so Judd. Sorry!
  • Options
    Sweet piece.....can't believe this hasn't sold yet!!
  • Options
    Bump up!
  • Options
    Still available?? :shock:
  • Options
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Still available?? :shock:

Yep! Wrigley = no $$ LOL
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    ^Wrigley plus the fall tour tickets = Everyone is broke.

This is a pretty rare/unique item. I have heard of these before but only know of one person who was trying to sell theirs, and they didn't have the documentation like theseo ones.

Someone has to jump on this. Steal of a price for all four member's strings.
  • Options
    PJFanDadPJFanDad Plymouth, MN Posts: 79
    elwayvedder, just sent PM.
    41 PJ shows from 1995 to 2023...plus 6 EV solo shows.  St. Paul and Austin shows for 2023.  
  • Options
    PJFanDad wrote:
    elwayvedder, just sent PM.

Thank you Luke!
    Sold! ...OOH RAH!