Share your Wrigley Weekend moments here!!

2»

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I remember meeting Rick, which made me giddy as a schoolgirl.

I'm glad you boys finally met...D-man was asking about you Rick...now that I think of it, it seems that on more than one occasion D-man has told me about people from the forum he wants to meet...and it always seems to be guys... :think: :lol: :-P Not that there's anything wrong with that.....
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm glad you boys finally met...D-man was asking about you Rick...now that I think of it, it seems that on more than one occasion D-man has told me about people from the forum he wants to meet...and it always seems to be guys... :think: :lol: :-P Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Hmmm...I never noticed that. Off to the shrink...
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Best moment: having a real Chicago hot dog across from the Shilling with Speedy, Horos, Lazloblue and Quater to Ten.
    They won't ever admit it, but they like to hug. Hope we can have a redo one day!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I vaguely remember spending 8 hours in a bowling ally without bowling a single frame.

I think SPEEDY and I are in a common law marriage we spent so much time together. It will be easy to remember our anniversary date at least.

Giddy?, it left me speechless....

and you are too late, SPEEDY and I consumated Wednesday night. I think..... :think: ok, there may have been a bottle of Jameson's involved... might have to consult with Mamasan on this

Yup I think what you boys did was illegal in 48 states ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I vaguely remember spending 8 hours in a bowling ally without bowling a single frame.

I think SPEEDY and I are in a common law marriage we spent so much time together. It will be easy to remember our anniversary date at least.

Giddy?, it left me speechless....

and you are too late, SPEEDY and I consumated Wednesday night. I think..... :think: ok, there may have been a bottle of Jameson's involved... might have to consult with Mamasan on this

Yup I think what you boys did was illegal in 48 states ;)

Certainty not in West Virginia.