Options

Ft Wrigley Emek or Munk1 for sealed cards,stickers,pennat

cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have an extra of the other 3 I'd like to trade 1 for the Shuss. I was shut out on stickers and cards if anybody had extras to sell or trade.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    I have extra stickers and extra cards for trade, a need a couple of the cards to complete my friend's set.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    amw101282amw101282 Wisconsin Posts: 185
    i have an xtra of the shuss, trying to get the ames
    {Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
  • Options
    jened10jened10 Posts: 170
    Have an extra Shuss as well, need an Ames!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Amazing out of all the established artists that Kevin's was easily the pick of the show
  • Options
    amw101282amw101282 Wisconsin Posts: 185
    i think i might have a trade worked out already in wisconsin, just letting ya know
    {Alpine Valley '03/United Center '06/Summerfest '06 (Both Nights!!)/Alpine Valley '11 (PJ20) (Both Nights!!)/Wrigley Field '13}

"a truant finds home, and a wish to hold on too, he saw the trapdoor in the sun, immortality" PLEASE SUPPORT CCFA!!!
  • Options
    cross7806cross7806 Posts: 222
    bump