My Pearl Jam Canada Trip....AMAZING

2»

Comments

• Options
    wow
    cool pictures!! Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • Options
    DeadmanwalkingDeadmanwalking Seattle Posts: 42
    Ok so looking back on everything , this amazingness still continues.
    Ok so I was off on the date of the Australia tour, but right about the other details. Eddie did not disappoint with what he said about the new album because it fucking rocks.
    I got to see Eddie the night before the Irving plaza show and he remembered me, but not only that he continued the conversation we had in Montreal about the movie "Last Days" (Supposedly about Kurt, I hated it, Eddie liked it) I also got to see him after the show and thank him for everything that the band has done for the fans. I talked to Mike for a while and asked him for a couple of songs on tour Including rats, which we got in Albany and it was fucking sick. Shhhhh but he also told me Leash was rehearsed for this tour.....shhhh.
    I'm sure I will see them again on this tour, going to Philly (Sat), Jersey x2, L.A. x2 and Santa Barbara

If anyone wants to meet up in LA im down to party...

-D
    "If it wasn't for the Buzzcocks who knows we might sound like Good Charlotte or something that sounds like....oh they're good, it just sounds like, it sounds like, well it tastes like a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass, but thats my opinion.....hey some people are into that"
    EV 7/8/03
  • Options
    DeadmanwalkingDeadmanwalking Seattle Posts: 42
    I'm bumping this since everyone is sharing their meeting eddie experiences....
    "If it wasn't for the Buzzcocks who knows we might sound like Good Charlotte or something that sounds like....oh they're good, it just sounds like, it sounds like, well it tastes like a popsicle thats been stuck up somebody's ass, but thats my opinion.....hey some people are into that"
    EV 7/8/03