My Ten Club tickets for MTL: NOT THAT GREAT!!!

2»

Comments

• Mine werent so hot either (295XXX), but no wories..great shows in MTL and Ottawa.

I personally think that the 10C should give priority to the people in the city or province (state) first. In other words If I live in Montreal, or lets say the province of quebec, than I would get the 10C ticket priority before the rest of the world. It would still be based on seniority, but at least the people living in the area have the better seats for their show. In the end we would all get great seats at some point. And there arent 500 10C members /city, I mean it wouldnt send the usual first rowers into the 25th row...and those people would still get the best seats for shows in their city/state..

Just a thought.
  • I see what you're saying. There was a definite misconception as far as the tickets go. I have no complaints, but a lot of people on the floor near the back had better numbers than people on the wings in the front- which most would consider a better seat. I really don't know how 10club can solve this issue- it would be VERY time consuming on their part, but judging by what they had said about changes to the ticketing policy, I thought they were going to give the wings priority over the back of the floor.
  • mk333mk333 Posts: 17
    Should be happy you got to see them. Lots of people are blind and def you know.
    laziness is our downfall
  • As long as I'm on Mike's side, I could be in the last row of the floor.

"Damn, that boy good."

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • In Kitchener, my wife and I had 22nd row floor on Mike's side. I am 5'11 and could see fairly well. My wife is 5'6 and she could only see the top of Matt's head. In London, they lost my original tickets and gave me 4th row floor tickets in the second section back on Stone's side. Since my wife wouldn't be able to see, I traded tickets with John - the guy who met Ed before the show and asked Ed to sing a few songs because it was his birthday. In Hamilton, we had front row of 2nd wing section on Stone's side - sweet tickets!! Montreal and Ottawa we had decent wing seats on Stone's side. My number is 336XXX. I definitely like the wing seats over floor seats unless in the first ten rows on the floor. In the future, I will trade my floor seats again for good wing seats.
    PJ Cincy 00, Lex 03, Columbus 03, Hershey 03, Benaroya 03, Boston 9/28/04, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, St.L 04, Asheville 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Hamilton 05, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Philly 05, Chicago I & II 06, Cincy 06, Las Vegas 06, SD 06, EV LA2 08, Columbia 08, Camden I & II 08
  • As long as I'm on Mike's side, I could be in the last row of the floor.

"Damn, that boy good."

PBM

Is that from Coming to America? :D

Myself, I prefer wings to way back on the floor. Make those wings 9-1-1, please, and a cold beer to go with.

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    hakhead wrote:
    Yep, I see you coming with your comments: "if you're not happy, get out of Ten Club", "You should feel lucky that you don't have to fight for your tickets", "every seats is good...".
    Well, you know what, for me, row Z (or if you prefered, 26) is not good!!!! Not good at all!!!! I thought this year that after a certain amount of rows, they were going to put us on the sides of the stage in the crowd???? I guess it didn't happen or those seats were not available for MTL but I know one thing: I could barely see anything (I'm not 6,3 and go to hell to anyone saying it's my problem. Some ladies could barely see anything!) and I also had the impression that I couldn't get into the show as much as the other years... Also, I talked to some Ten Club members around me and they actually thought the same thing (I hope some of you that were in MTL around that row will back me up on my comment).
    What I find sad in all that is that the next day, in Ottawa, I had Row 17 and it changed the dynamic totally!!! I know that a lot of people will say that the Ottawa show was even better than the MTL show but.... whatever. But I could see the stage better and I didn't feel like.... I don't know... Shit! I honnestly think that the people at Ten Club are doing a great job, don't get me wrong. I also know that I only been in the Fan Club since 99 (It's my fault if I didn't join before, I know; it's my mistake if I didn't make the move in 94 after Vitalogy and got PJ in my head for the rest of my life...) and there's a lot of hardcore fans that were there since the beggining and they deserve the best seats.
    My point is that I think after row 20, the seats are not as great anymore and maybe Plan B should be taken; moving the rest of the people on the sides. And I also know that there was some rows behind me with more people from the Ten Club much further from the stage so that's why I'm not complaining too much but just trying to bring up this issue. Hope I'm not going to end up in row 60 tomorrow in TO!!!! At least I still have my ears to hear I guess but I thought that's why the Bootlegs were there for...?
    Anyway, I see you coming.... "LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUMMBLLLLE!!!!

dude...ever think that there were people before you that took those seats on the side stage???...i mean, the 10c kicks ass and isnt trying to fuck anyone over...deal with it...26 row on the floor is better than most seats in the house...dang

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• kiwisegg wrote:
    Mine werent so hot either (295XXX), but no wories..great shows in MTL and Ottawa.

I personally think that the 10C should give priority to the people in the city or province (state) first. In other words If I live in Montreal, or lets say the province of quebec, than I would get the 10C ticket priority before the rest of the world. It would still be based on seniority, but at least the people living in the area have the better seats for their show. In the end we would all get great seats at some point. And there arent 500 10C members /city, I mean it wouldnt send the usual first rowers into the 25th row...and those people would still get the best seats for shows in their city/state..

Just a thought.

That's actually a really sweet idea. I'm not sure how some people would take it, but in the case of the Canadian tour, this would have been a great idea even though they missed my province :).
    Halifax 09/22/2005
  • Look, ma! More threads to bitch about the ticketing system in!
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?