Next Tuesday

1234568»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Last visit= Aug 2 at 933am.

Think somebody is going through withdrawals.

:lol::lol: oh come on...we knew he couldn't stay away!!

Hey mickey - you're going to buffalo yeah?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    That's where I was hoping to meet him, as well as get to know/spend more time with the rest of y'all. Damn freak weather...

Totally! Only bad thing about that night/morning was losing out on that party. But at least I did meet you, thanks only to that name tag.... Name tags work people!! :P

Nametags rock!! And thanks to you I was able to meet everyone else! But I have the feeling you and I could've gotten into some serious trouble together! One day Lady, one day! :)

It WILL happen someday!! ...... and yeah, you're right, a shitshow seems likely. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    :shh:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• embraceembrace Posts: 849
    so where is 81
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    embrace wrote:
    so where is 81
    He quit.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    embrace wrote:
    so where is 81
    He quit.

nobody likes a quitter...
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You know, I think I'm kind of starting to miss 81.... Probably should have made a point of talking to him more in Chicago, but he showed up just before I was leaving, so my last words to him were, "... but I'll see you at the after party!" ...... and then the after party never happened. :cry:

he said he was going to go to the after-party in Missoula...he likes to promise big things.

I feel sorry for 'the woman'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    embrace wrote:
    so where is 81

lurking in the shadows.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You know, I think I'm kind of starting to miss 81.... Probably should have made a point of talking to him more in Chicago, but he showed up just before I was leaving, so my last words to him were, "... but I'll see you at the after party!" ...... and then the after party never happened. :cry:

He's the shit. Always a pleasure hanging out with the smoking asshole
  • embraceembrace Posts: 849
    ..I see, he didn't like the union perks? It's tour season, perhaps he will drop in for a chat or two... I miss seeing that smoking baby
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

He's the shit. Always a pleasure hanging out with the smoking asshole

:corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

just so happens that Next Tuesday is the 10th...

:corn:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2