Next Tuesday

Comments

• Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    you are not allowed to leave this place untill we meet in person :mrgreen:
    understood?
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    :fp:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Should 81 edit the thread title? It's kinda like the bar that has the sign that reads "Free beer tomorrow!" :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Should 81 edit the thread title? It's kinda like the bar that has the sign that reads "Free beer tomorrow!" :lol:

He can't edit it if he can't log in... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    why do i get a feeling that kat & sea are planning a 10C employee party right now?

snuggie-celebration-gif.gif
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    rival. wrote:
    why do i get a feeling that kat & sea are planning a 10C employee party right now?

Fantastic. Now I want a PJ snuggie. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    One must "raise the roof" when camping in a snuggy. :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I claim dibs on Bubbles.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5aSVmCDdAJss1jtAIIFzzgc91FvacFoha5pSQT-1nBhz393sh2A
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    rival. wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,189
    You know damn well hi's still lurking here :wave:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    You know damn well hi's still lurking here :wave:
    You are a wise man Jose

"Last visited:24 Jul 2013 13:50"
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    :shifty:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Oh man. Just read this. :(

I liked 81
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    MayDay10 wrote:

I liked 81

Well, that makes one of us.

:P

Oh, and 81 ... :wave:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    dankind wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:

I liked 81

Well, that makes one of us.

:P

Oh, and 81 ... :wave:

ah the short list :P

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    Jason P wrote:
    I claim dibs on Bubbles.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5aSVmCDdAJss1jtAIIFzzgc91FvacFoha5pSQT-1nBhz393sh2A
    Too late. Name has been taken. member joined sept 20 2011. has never posted.

I wonder.......
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • :wtf:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,639
    81, a decision like this is yours to make but you do realize that about 8,325 of us are going to go into trauma without the good vibes and laughs you send our way. Sure hope you reconsider!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    brianlux wrote:
    81, a decision like this is yours to make but you do realize that about 8,325 of us are going to go into trauma without the good vibes and laughs you send our way. Sure hope you reconsider!
    It's like 20 bucks.. get real!! ;):lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Just saw this...bye smoking baby! :wave:

If I hear PJ music blasting out of a truck in Schaumburg I'll say hi. :lol:
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Is this the end of the Next Tuesday movement?

I say NO! And I think next Tuesday will bring more tour announcements :corn:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    kw18 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

Fantastic. Now I want a PJ snuggie. :fp:
    My sister bought me a Snuggie as a joke.............. kind of nice to have your hands unencumbered and still have a blanket on you. leavingr.gif

(for the record, I still threw it out after 2 days.... I just couldn't be that person :lol: )
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    How the F did I not see this thread? Great timing E with the 7 million ISO posts for tour tickets.....man if you're gone, I don't even feel like winning fantasy baseball now..... :D Come back soon, shit's not the same without you!

G
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
    You know, I think I'm kind of starting to miss 81.... Probably should have made a point of talking to him more in Chicago, but he showed up just before I was leaving, so my last words to him were, "... but I'll see you at the after party!" ...... and then the after party never happened. :cry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You know, I think I'm kind of starting to miss 81.... Probably should have made a point of talking to him more in Chicago, but he showed up just before I was leaving, so my last words to him were, "... but I'll see you at the after party!" ...... and then the after party never happened. :cry:

That's where I was hoping to meet him, as well as get to know/spend more time with the rest of y'all. Damn freak weather...
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
    PJ_Soul wrote:

That's where I was hoping to meet him, as well as get to know/spend more time with the rest of y'all. Damn freak weather...

Totally! Only bad thing about that night/morning was losing out on that party. But at least I did meet you, thanks only to that name tag.... Name tags work people!! :P
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My sister bought me a Snuggie as a joke.............. kind of nice to have your hands unencumbered and still have a blanket on you.

(for the record, I still threw it out after 2 days.... I just couldn't be that person :lol: )

Yeah right :roll: that's totally what somebody who still has a snuggie would say :lol:

my wife has a snuggie knock off and she loves it...
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Totally! Only bad thing about that night/morning was losing out on that party. But at least I did meet you, thanks only to that name tag.... Name tags work people!! :P

Nametags rock!! And thanks to you I was able to meet everyone else! But I have the feeling you and I could've gotten into some serious trouble together! One day Lady, one day! :)
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    Last visit= Aug 2 at 933am.

Think somebody is going through withdrawals.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Last visit= Aug 2 at 933am.

Think somebody is going through withdrawals.
    :lol: