Options

Wrigley GA tix ..for FREE...- WINNER

Comments

• Options
    pennylane106pennylane106 Posts: 135
    very very cool of you. i couldn't not pay you though! i was able to get my sister and I seats i could definitely give you to sell!
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    eladdereladder Posts: 414
    dimi
    thanks for doing this. trying to help some old friends go to their first pj show. im happy you scored tix and i hope to start the show w love boat captain. see you soon.
    eric
    He was ok but wondering about wandering
  • Options
    pjfan021pjfan021 Posts: 684
    Man, Dimi gives away more merch and tix than the band! So cool of you to do this, consider this my entry. Getting to see PJ in my town is always great, but a Wrigley show on a warm summer night while immortality is being played sounds like a dream.
  • Options
    lmaretichlmaretich Posts: 1
    I have been searching for a ticket for months. It's the perfect trifecta for me, it's my favorite band playing at my favorite ballpark on my birthday.
  • Options
    ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Don't need a ticket. Going with my sis and niece. Sis will sit out so her daughter can go. Just wanted to say that this is so fabulous for those that didn't get tx. Just about the best gesture ever.Thanks Dimi
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I would love for the band to play Tremor Christ. Thanks so much for the opportunity. :::crossing fingers:::
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    That is so awesome of you! You are going to make one lucky fan extremely happy!

This is my first time travelling to see PJ (only seen them in Vancouver), was lucky enough to win the hotel/Bbq package, but not tickets.

I would love to hear them play Come Back.

Good Luck to everyone!

Thanks again Dimi! :D
  • Options
    lkresslkress Posts: 1
    Let's hear some Alone!!!
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659
    newsign.php?line1=Play+nothing+as+it+&line2=Seems+for+dimi&Go+Cubs=Go+Cubs
  • Options
    PJ-PhysicsPJ-Physics Posts: 112
    Dimi...you truly embody the spirit of "community". Thanks for the chance. If I can get into Wrigley, I will be happy to hear anything, but "Sometimes" is one that I have always missed live. Again...thanks for the chance to get out of Texas in July!
  • Options
    -Q--Q- Posts: 169
    I have a dog
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    I would LOVE to win! (I know it means nothing, but the shirt I am wearing now is blue and white striped...good karma maybe?)

I would love to hear RELEASE!!!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    kdoggmackdoggmac Posts: 19
    What a great thing you are doing Dimi!! Thank you!

I would some Chole Dancer, Breath, SOLAT, Crazy Mary and always love Release as an opener!

Can't wait for Wrigley!!
  • Options
    itseazyitseazy Posts: 12
    Really cool thing you're doing here man!
    I'd love to have my name thrown in the hat, and would be stoked to get in the Park and hear some No Code love: Present Tense or Smile would be wicked!
    Cheers, Ian
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Awesome gesture.
    I am hoping they rock our socks off with a new song! And I like a lot of the covers they do but I'd love to see a full on 3-hour set of just PJ... but if a cover has to be thrown in I'd say Love Reign O'er Me.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,121
    What a GREAT thing you are doing here!!
    I would want to see them open with Oceans then jam later with Of the Earth.
  • Options
    sHep420sHep420 Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    Pay it forward? Why not? I think we should all do something like this .. given the chance. Today I realized this truly is a Jamily. Such a great thing to do .. hats off. I’m in for sure and Id love to
    Present Tense & Dirty Frank to name a few . And whoever said something about a 3hr set of nothing but PJ would be freaking Awesome too
    Post edited by sHep420 on
    shep420
  • Options
    deuce1978deuce1978 Posts: 79
    Good karma!!!!

Hope to hear All Those Yesterdays!!

Have a great weekend all!!!
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I would love to win, but couldn't go without my friend. Maybe one of us can win this ticket and we can find another somehow. Best of luck to everyone. :)

And a BIG thank you Dimitris for doing such a good thing. It seems like a pay it forward kind of thing :)
  • Options
    TonyCliftonTonyClifton Posts: 106
    edited June 2013
    Humanity at it's finest here. Much thanks for just the consideration of these tickets.

Long Road to open...and Of the Earth and/or Hard To Imagine would be ideal!
    Post edited by TonyClifton on
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.”
    -Mark Twain
  • Options
    You're a saint.. I would love to be in GA if it's still available!!! Nothing would compare and it'd mean the world! If the entire show can come anywhere near the beautiful PJ20 weekend, I'll be happy. :)
  • Options
    SheilaDSheilaD Posts: 8
    WOW. What an incredibly generous thing you are doing!
    Thank you for this opportunity.

I have tried every means available to me to get to this show, except paying Stubhub-type prices. What I WANT to do is just show up and find a ticket...but with 4 young kids at home, paying for flights & hotel with no sure-thing seems a little foolhardy.

One song I'd LOVE to hear them play live is In Hiding. Fingers crossed!

Thanks again,

Sheila
    Montreal 1993, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2011
    Toronto 1996
    London 2013
    Hartford 2013
    Denver 2014
    Quebec 2016
    Ottawa 2016
    Toronto 2016??
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Release

I'll let you sign me breast Dimi.
    #FHP
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    edited June 2013
    81 wrote:
    I would love to win, but couldn't go without my friend. Maybe one of us can win this ticket and we can find another somehow. Best of luck to everyone. :)

And a BIG thank you Dimitris for doing such a good thing. It seems like a pay it forward kind of thing :)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=209352&start=90#p5086033

Thank you!!! We are twitter friends (are people twitter friends? LOL). Anyway, I would happily trade the GA ticket (with Dimi's consent of course) so that my friend and I could sit together AND I could be at the show. Still no leads on tickets.

Will I see you there, 81?
    Post edited by small town beck on
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,034
    Not entering, but I do want to say that you are AWESOME!!!!!
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128
    You are too kind. Consider this my entry into the drawing. I hope they play whatever they want to play. They always choose correctly..
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • Options
    regalturboregalturbo Posts: 298
    Wow, Dimi, you're amazing! I just bought my plane ticket, but no concert ticket yet, so here's hoping you pick me! I'm hoping to hear Nothing As It Seems, still haven't seen that live.
  • Options
    krobbinzkrobbinz Posts: 187
    That is so awesome, thanks for the chance!
    East Troy 10/08/00 St. Paul 06/16/03 Chicago 5/17/06 St. Paul 6/26/06 St. Paul 6/27/06 Lollapalooza '07 Bonnaroo '08
    Chicago 8/23/09 Chicago 8/24/09 PJ 20 9/3/11 PJ 20 9/4/11 Milwaukee 10/20/14 Chicago 8/20/16 Chicago 8/22/16 Chicago 8/18/18 Chicago 8/20/18
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0#p5086033

Thank you!!! We are twitter friends (are people twitter friends? LOL). Anyway, I would happily trade the GA ticket (with Dimi's consent of course) so that my friend and I could sit together AND I could be at the show. Still no leads on tickets.

Will I see you there, 81?
    Maybe at the full schilling pre party...maybe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg