Options

Vault #3 (CD)

2»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,199
    demetrios wrote:

Yep, might as well just buy the FLAC and burn 'em yourself.

True but you don't get the artwork, sleeve, casing, discs etc.. The whole package with the CD purchase.
    Just the naked Flac files.

I used to obsess over such things, but I've realized now only the music matters. I feel so much healthier mentally. You should try it.

If a release is only available in Flac format, not CD, Flac it is. But when a physical product (CD) is selling for only $16.98 while the Flac digital product is selling for $14.99, a $1.99 difference .. I feel much happier going the CD route where I get the full package. With the CD I can make my own Flacs & V0 MP3's etc ..
  • Options
    Anyone else's disc 2 have gaps in between each song? Disc 1 plays fine, disc 2 had 2 second gaps between each song on my copy.
  • Options
    stickman81stickman81 Posts: 437
    Anyone else's disc 2 have gaps in between each song? Disc 1 plays fine, disc 2 had 2 second gaps between each song on my copy.
    I was just noticing that, too...disc 1 played fine but am listening to disc 2 right now and am noticing the gaps between the songs on disc 2...
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    wow, two people with this issue.. :shock: since these are burned cdr's it could very well be an error in the burning process of disc 2.. how many people noticed this? anyway you should send an email to nugs explaining the problem, pretty sure they will replace it..
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    INSTANT COLLECTORS ITEM! :P
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    haven't heard anything back from nugs regarding the disc 2 issue...used the <!-- e --><a href="mailto:orders@nugs.net">orders@nugs.net</a><!-- e --> email...
  • Options
    Although nugs never replied to my email I did find disc number two in my mailbox yesterday and gave it a listen...it works and there is no skips between songs so all is good now... :)